Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,251 members, 7,829,462 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Osinbajo: Africa Must Collaborate Globally To Gain From International Taxation - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo: Africa Must Collaborate Globally To Gain From International Taxation (5658 Views)

Obi: Africa Must Change Her Leadership Tradition Style For The Youths' Sake / This Is Why Rwanda Should Be Stopped. They Insulting Giants Of Africa. MUST READ / El-Rufai's Body Bag Threat And Response From International Criminal Court (Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo: Africa Must Collaborate Globally To Gain From International Taxation by FuckAllTheMODs: 8:45am On Jun 14, 2022
naija4life247:

Mental health should be taken serious in Nigeria. This poster is definitely mentally unstable

You better don't involve yourself in what you don't know.

Don't let me transfer the aggression on you please, mind your effing business.
Re: Osinbajo: Africa Must Collaborate Globally To Gain From International Taxation by hotseat: 10:13am On Jun 14, 2022
Talk, they say, is cheap!

We need practical solutions to resolve the myriad of teething problems facing Nigeria and not some fancy talk!

After 7years in office the "mere commissioner" is still hallucinating!

"Wake up, don't sleep, collect your money", Oga Professor!

This is what is good at!

As always, brilliantly polished Queen's English without anything substantial to show for it.

Professor Fancy Talker!

Keep talking to the air!

Your time is up!
Re: Osinbajo: Africa Must Collaborate Globally To Gain From International Taxation by Ivimmanuel: 11:27am On Jun 14, 2022
The one they have been gaining from deductions after every call, wetin dem de use am do
Re: Osinbajo: Africa Must Collaborate Globally To Gain From International Taxation by Flairoqy(m): 3:28pm On Jun 14, 2022
ngBuild:
Only good in making speeches, nothing ever gets implemented, tomorrow he will read out a other good plan just for hearsay. Stupid man
You’re a fool
Re: Osinbajo: Africa Must Collaborate Globally To Gain From International Taxation by ngBuild: 3:35pm On Jun 14, 2022
Flairoqy:

You’re a fool
Why are you so pained
Re: Osinbajo: Africa Must Collaborate Globally To Gain From International Taxation by caye(m): 4:24pm On Jun 14, 2022
Prof. Osinbajo seeks that African countries to further add tax burdens on their already improverished population, while providing negative infrastructure ( world-bank-multi-generational- debt infrastructure) OR no infrastructure gaan( which is actually better) ; while funding the pig- ultra-consumption lifestyle of the worldbank/ IMF white cabals.

In a nutshell.
Re: Osinbajo: Africa Must Collaborate Globally To Gain From International Taxation by Wwwq: 4:27pm On Jun 14, 2022
Enough grammar finish your tenure and retire
Re: Osinbajo: Africa Must Collaborate Globally To Gain From International Taxation by Flairoqy(m): 5:07pm On Jun 14, 2022
ngBuild:

Why are you so pained
This country is in shackles because you lots have refused to take that leap of faith for a real change, all my life growing up, our political system hasn’t changed, I was hoping that when I grow up maybe the way people would interpret the system would be different and we will make a change, but the country as a whole have mental deficiency and until we are all aware and set straight our priorities, these forerunners would keep enriching the 5%.
Re: Osinbajo: Africa Must Collaborate Globally To Gain From International Taxation by ngBuild: 5:34pm On Jun 14, 2022
Flairoqy:

This country is in shackles because you lots have refused to take that leap of faith for a real change, all my life growing up, our political system hasn’t changed, I was hoping that when I grow up maybe the way people would interpret the system would be different and we will make a change, but the country as a whole have mental deficiency and until we are all aware and set straight our priorities, these forerunners would keep enriching the 5%.
But you are not the only one, and my statement about osibanjo, the professor without phd is just the plain truth, we are in this together, the least we can do is keep telling them the truth while we vote wisely.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking News- Yaradua Met Christian Leaders On Monday / Nigeria Developing Fast - Railway Revolution In Pics / Vice President’s Wife Arrested, Detained For Corruption, Money Laundering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.