Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

NNS Kada: Nigerian Navy's New Landing Ship Arrives Lagos (Pictures) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NNS Kada: Nigerian Navy's New Landing Ship Arrives Lagos (Pictures) (39681 Views)

NNS Kada Offloads Weapons And Equipment For Nigerian Troops In Guinea Bissau / Yusuf Gagdi Inspects Nigerian Navy's New Warship Under Construction In UAE / Construction Of NNS Karaduwa (P102): Nigeria's Second Indigenously Built Gunboat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NNS Kada: Nigerian Navy's New Landing Ship Arrives Lagos (Pictures) by davillian(m): 10:35am On Jun 14, 2022
I been wan happy but when I see say na chopper landing ship I vex
Re: NNS Kada: Nigerian Navy's New Landing Ship Arrives Lagos (Pictures) by Maxisolz(m): 11:14am On Jun 14, 2022
It's a nice development.
Heard there are plans for sub.
But can we stop over hyping our achievements.
Nns kada isn't the biggest naval ship in Africa.
The two Mistral class helicopter carrier and Lst bought by Egypt from France is way bigger than it.
Re: NNS Kada: Nigerian Navy's New Landing Ship Arrives Lagos (Pictures) by nedu666: 11:38am On Jun 14, 2022
A useless ship
It can't fire cannons
It can't fire missiles
It can't defend itself from incoming missiles

Useless ship
Re: NNS Kada: Nigerian Navy's New Landing Ship Arrives Lagos (Pictures) by Makowonda: 12:07pm On Jun 14, 2022
Can someone explain this statement to me? Because I can see that they're bragging about the ship's size.Is it "it can"?Or is it "it cannot" in the statement?

"Yes, you can fly in troops with the Hercules C-130 aircraft, it cannot deploy over a thousand troops, heavy artillery and Battle Tanks"
Re: NNS Kada: Nigerian Navy's New Landing Ship Arrives Lagos (Pictures) by Emma15678: 12:35pm On Jun 14, 2022
SmartyPants:
Totally misplaced in my opinion.

We have no cause to invade anyone. We need more, and better fighter jets amd attack helicopters, drones, etc.
We need to maintain peace in WEST AFRICA
Re: NNS Kada: Nigerian Navy's New Landing Ship Arrives Lagos (Pictures) by SmartyPants(m): 1:07pm On Jun 14, 2022
Emma15678:

We need to maintain peace in WEST AFRICA

1. We don't need to do any such thing.

2. Secondly, in case you haven't noticed, we are currently the most terrorised nation in West Africa. I think it's time our neighbours send troops to come and help us actually.

3. We don't need this ship even if we wanted to keep peace in other nations. We have been playing that role effectively for many years without needing landing ships.
Re: NNS Kada: Nigerian Navy's New Landing Ship Arrives Lagos (Pictures) by Spandau: 1:49pm On Jun 14, 2022
brainpulse:
This is beautiful. Nigeria is acquiring good military hardwares in recent times to defend her territory which is giving the respect among committees of Nations. God bless Nigeria.

This is showing leadership in west Africa & Africa, Nigeria now has one of the safest coastal region in Africa.

The Fulanis are prepping up to wipe you all out and you're here celebrating your demise.
Re: NNS Kada: Nigerian Navy's New Landing Ship Arrives Lagos (Pictures) by Spandau: 1:52pm On Jun 14, 2022
solmusdesigns:
angry

Buhari just spending heavily on external security , neglecting Internal security and social welfare security

In the last 8 years Nigerian Airforce has received nothing less than 30 operational air craft platform

The Navy are getting the best of the best ships from France and Korea docks

Just imagine using the $500 million or ₦300 billion on Nigerian police and Nigerian unemployed youth , at ₦150,bn each

On Security,..

*Build a National data bank and harmonise BVN , NIN , Voter registration and SIM registration data accessible to all law enforcement agents

* Make a fully functional toll free emergency line with helpcenter desk in every local government equipped with fire trucks ambulances and cop cars

*Deploy smart Toll gates with cameras and security post to search every incoming and outgoing cars into all LGA, States,

* Purchase Atleast 2 mini hellicopter per State to monitor aerial surveillance and aerial patrols at all times

*Deploy Atleast 4 multi terrain armoured personnel carrier in all the 774 local government

*Revive information gathering and payment department CIB of Nigerian police force and let them have branch in all police station, paying informants and citizens volunteering information

Buhari is not working for Nigeria. He is working for the Fulani Agenda of total subjugation and repression of other ethnic groups because the Quaran must be dipped into the Atlantic.
Re: NNS Kada: Nigerian Navy's New Landing Ship Arrives Lagos (Pictures) by Spandau: 1:52pm On Jun 14, 2022
Eberex:
Will that stop the attacks in Nigeria

A single submarine will destroy this one sharp sharp
Re: NNS Kada: Nigerian Navy's New Landing Ship Arrives Lagos (Pictures) by Spandau: 1:53pm On Jun 14, 2022
NaijaGoBetter20:

Learn how to appreciate small thing, what concern Fulani, Ethnicity and mass destruction with this

Your eye go soon clear
Re: NNS Kada: Nigerian Navy's New Landing Ship Arrives Lagos (Pictures) by ajerimitan: 2:18pm On Jun 14, 2022
The whites will never give Anyone their latest technology. The best they can do is to cannibalize an old ship for this one and make it look brand new. This ship will make a good fight only in company of a fleet of smaller ship. With the fast bombers and supersonic jets they dare not make a move without adequate air support also. I see a show of threat purchase here just to send warning signals. Good for the navy. Another baby to keep the party going
Re: NNS Kada: Nigerian Navy's New Landing Ship Arrives Lagos (Pictures) by Emma15678: 3:48pm On Jun 14, 2022
SmartyPants:

1. We don't need to do any such thing.

2. Secondly, in case you haven't noticed, we are currently the most terrorised nation in West Africa. I think it's time our neighbours send troops to come and help us actually.

3. We don't need this ship even if we wanted to keep peace in other nations. We have been playing that role effectively for many years without needing landing ships.
1. We to keep the peace, read about the war in Libera or Sierra Leone. You would notice how wicked and brutal West African wars are hence the need for a peacekeeper.
2. I agree with you, under this leadership we are quite poor in internal security. That doesn't mean we need much help, to fight terrorism you need experience and that's what we are gathering, US spent 20 years fighting Taliban and couldn't defeat them. So winning this war depends on how much experience, morale, civilian support and equipment we have.
3. The ship might be very important if we need to lead a naval activity against a dictator.

1 Like

Re: NNS Kada: Nigerian Navy's New Landing Ship Arrives Lagos (Pictures) by Emma15678: 3:57pm On Jun 14, 2022
Spandau:

Buhari is not working for Nigeria. He is working for the Fulani Agenda of total subjugation and repression of other ethnic groups because the Quaran must be dipped into the Atlantic.
All I know is that when Buhari assumed Office Nigeria was the third most terrorised country on Earth, now Nigeria is the sixth most terrorised country on Earth. A growth of three places. When Buhari assumed office, Boko Haram controlled a territory as large as Belgium in Nigeria, now Boko Haram has retreated in deep forest only able to launch hit and vanish attacks and has lost the ability to attack hard targets, shoot down jets and helos and hold territory. When Buhari assumed office, there was a dictator in the Gambia named Yahya Jammeh, he changed the name of Gambia, to the Islamic Republic of Gambia. In 2017, he was ousted due to the pressure on him by a Nigerian led ECOWAS coalition. When Buhari assumed office, Boko Haram had spread her tentacles to West African states and were about to overrun them but Buhari funded the Multi National Joint Task Force to silence the guns. Verily verily Buhari is dipping the Quran in the Atlantic.

1 Like

Re: NNS Kada: Nigerian Navy's New Landing Ship Arrives Lagos (Pictures) by Wwwq: 4:19pm On Jun 14, 2022
cool

1 Like

Re: NNS Kada: Nigerian Navy's New Landing Ship Arrives Lagos (Pictures) by JavaKonjo: 5:01pm On Jun 14, 2022
Great job, but which country does Nigeria want to invade with this ship?
They cannot even invade Banana Island �
And l guarantee they paid 20 times what it is really worth for this 1960 refurbished scrap heap
Re: NNS Kada: Nigerian Navy's New Landing Ship Arrives Lagos (Pictures) by omoakin22: 5:53pm On Jun 14, 2022
Another fraud
Re: NNS Kada: Nigerian Navy's New Landing Ship Arrives Lagos (Pictures) by AlphaTaikun: 4:58pm On Jun 15, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Break What CJN Told CCB / Nigerians Will Praise Me After Leaving Office - Jonathan / Ibrahim Haruna Killed By Boko Haram. [Photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.