Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,423 members, 7,812,240 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:31 AM

Peter Obi's Achievements. Anambra State Teaching Hospital. Picture. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi's Achievements. Anambra State Teaching Hospital. Picture. (3285 Views)

Peter Obi's Achievements In Rural Areas In Anambra That Isn't Talked Much About / Peter Obi's Achievements, Awards And Education (Photos) / Hospital Picture Of The Rev. Father Attacked Yesterday By IPOB Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi's Achievements. Anambra State Teaching Hospital. Picture. by plaindealer: 7:40am On Jun 14, 2022
When you ask about Peter Obi's achievements, the first thing we see is Anambra State Teaching Hospital.

Just look at this absurdity.

This is the emergency room building, the most critical part and the heart of any hospital, the roof is falling off, and the ambulance bay doesn't have any ambulance driveway for ambulances to dive up to deliver patients.

Is the ambulance supposed to jump over the gutter?

And what is the pami bench doing in front of the emergency room?

This is just too sad and embarrassing, so, why are they always quick to show this disgraceful thing they call hospital?

Who designed this embarrassing thing sef? Some village architect.?

Den even tie ribbon to decorate the red mud-stained pami joint.

Sad..

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Achievements. Anambra State Teaching Hospital. Picture. by Iamgrey5(m): 7:45am On Jun 14, 2022
Wow world class !

Anambra was competing with America under Peter Obi

He did things no Nigerian governor have done before

> Constructing roads that became a shadow of itself after his tenure.

>Building Hospitals that looks like a expensive poultry farm.

> Returning schools back to missionaries inorder to cut government expenditure

> Investing state money in his personal business like Obasanjo once did.

> Opening foreign accounts to stash looted funds in his family's members name like great Abacha did

Wow! Wow! Wow!

Obidient as Bleep cool

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Achievements. Anambra State Teaching Hospital. Picture. by Kingozymandias(m): 7:46am On Jun 14, 2022
He is my political opponent too but guy have sense now... He donate dthis. He builting it then with his own money not state funds...

Haba .. this is why more people don't like Tinubu because his supporters are so toxic and tribalsitic.

Better Atikulate oh

Atiku 2023

13 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Achievements. Anambra State Teaching Hospital. Picture. by Iamgrey5(m): 7:50am On Jun 14, 2022
Kingozymandias:
He is my political opponent too but guy have sense now... He donate dthis. He builting it then with his own money not state funds...

Haba .. this is why more people don't like Tinubu because his supporters are so toxic and tribalsitic.

Better Atikulate oh

Atiku 2023
Which of his personal money?

You mean the guy that wore one watch since he was born or the guy that lives in back of his masion for some reason donated this

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Achievements. Anambra State Teaching Hospital. Picture. by plaindealer: 7:50am On Jun 14, 2022
How do you survive any kind of emergency or critical trauma in this kind of absurd and ridiculous environment they call hospital.

Why o why?

We see the craziest shiitt in that part of Nigeria I swear, grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Achievements. Anambra State Teaching Hospital. Picture. by Kingozymandias(m): 7:54am On Jun 14, 2022
Iamgrey5:
Which of his personal money?

You mean the guy that wore one watch since he was born or the guy that lives in back of his masion for some reason donated this

Guy have sense and sell your candidate as I always do. Why do you Tinubu supporters never able to sell your candidate? Instead either you attack atiku or you attack Obi...

Tell us why you drug addict Candidate is better...

No one is interested in this rubbish abeg.

Better Atikulate so you stop behaving abnormally.

Atiku 2023

7 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Achievements. Anambra State Teaching Hospital. Picture. by Iamgrey5(m): 8:00am On Jun 14, 2022
Kingozymandias:

Guy have sense and sell your candidate as I always do. What do you Tinubu supporters never able to sell your candidate? Instea deither you attacks tiki or you attack Obi...

Tell us why you drug addict Candidate is better...

No one is interested in this rubbish abeg.

Better Atikulate so you stop behaving abnormally.

Atiku 2023
For starters

Compare the Hospitals Tinubu built in Lagos and compare to this one.

And don't give the regular BS of Lagos had more money than Anambra because if Tinubu was as bad as you all paint him, he will have just built a glorified Poultry farm too or build nothing at all and embezzle all the money.

Meanwhile, what gives angry

All ipob are supposed to be obidient as Bleep bro cool

Why Atikulating

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Achievements. Anambra State Teaching Hospital. Picture. by Mandate2023: 8:00am On Jun 14, 2022
Compare it with what a local government chairman built in lagos grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi's Achievements. Anambra State Teaching Hospital. Picture. by Mandate2023: 8:02am On Jun 14, 2022
Iamgrey5:
For starters

And don't give the regular bs of Lagos had more money than Anambra because if Tinubu was as bad as you all paint him, he will have just built a glorified Poultry farm too or building nothing at all and embezzled all the money.

Meanwhile, what gives angry All ipob are supposed to be obidient as Bleep bro cool

Why Atikulating

Tinuis too big to be compare with dis nonsense.....above is a local govt project in lagos

11 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Achievements. Anambra State Teaching Hospital. Picture. by Kingozymandias(m): 8:03am On Jun 14, 2022
Iamgrey5:
For starters

And don't give the regular bs of Lagos had more money than Anambra because if Tinubu was as bad as you all paint him, he will have just built a glorified Poultry farm too or building nothing at all and embezzled all the money.

Meanwhile, what gives angry All ipob are supposed to be obidient as Bleep bro cool

Why Atikulating

Atiku is a moving train no one can stop ... Who are you calling ipob ? grin

Tinubu should stop hiring uneducated hooligans to campaign for him online these lot are just an embarrassment grin

They need to be civilized and reorientated on how politics works ..

They act like chewing stick munching baboons on social media .. grin

Better Atikulate before you run mad in the street

Atiku 2023

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Achievements. Anambra State Teaching Hospital. Picture. by IamWonderful: 8:03am On Jun 14, 2022
The Pandora thief and ezu river master
Re: Peter Obi's Achievements. Anambra State Teaching Hospital. Picture. by Iamgrey5(m): 8:07am On Jun 14, 2022
Kingozymandias:

Atiku is a moving train no one can stop ... Who are you calling ipob ? grin

Tinubu should stop hiring uneducated hooligans to campaign for him online these lot are just an embarrassment grin

They need to be civilized and reorientated on how politics works ..

They act like chewing stick munching baboons on social media .. grin

Better Atikulate before you run mad in the street

Atiku 2023
You have gone back to default setting of insulting and grandstanding grin

I like that!

Meanwhile! I promise you that majority of your likely voters within the "once trusted" Southeast and South South are already Obidient as Bleep cool

So it's only a matter of time before you join them

Obidient as Bleep cool
Re: Peter Obi's Achievements. Anambra State Teaching Hospital. Picture. by Kingozymandias(m): 8:11am On Jun 14, 2022
Iamgrey5:
You have gone back to default setting of insulting and grandstanding grin

I like that!

Meanwhile! I promise you that majority of your likely voters within the "once trusted" Southeast and South South are already Obidient as Bleep cool

So it's only a matter of time before you join them

Obidient as Bleep cool

I don't insult only where called for... Now Obi cannot win. In as much as I respect him, he cannot win...

Take that as a fact .. best he will do is come in second ebhind Waziri as a worthy opponent he is.
Re: Peter Obi's Achievements. Anambra State Teaching Hospital. Picture. by plaindealer: 8:13am On Jun 14, 2022
See ambulance bay....

See the difference between an ordinary LG hospital in Lagos and Pandora's village and comedic hospital..

grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Achievements. Anambra State Teaching Hospital. Picture. by Iamgrey5(m): 8:15am On Jun 14, 2022
Kingozymandias:

don't insult only where called for... Now Obi cannot win. In as much as I respect him, he cannot win...

Take that as a fact .. best he will do is come in second ebhind Waziri as a worthy opponent he is.

Ok professor cheesy

Eventhough I don't really understand your cambridge English as highlighted, I respect your opinion.

Although I honestly hope you will join the rest of your brothers to be Obidient as Bleep cool

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Achievements. Anambra State Teaching Hospital. Picture. by Kingozymandias(m): 8:16am On Jun 14, 2022
Iamgrey5:
Ok professor cheesy

Eventhough I don't really understand your cambridge English as highlighted, I respect your opinion.

Although I honestly hope you will join the rest of your brothers to be Obidient as Bleep cool

Atiku is the way to go
Re: Peter Obi's Achievements. Anambra State Teaching Hospital. Picture. by Felincous(m): 8:19am On Jun 14, 2022
Peter Obi is going nowhere. If they are stupid we are not stupid.
Re: Peter Obi's Achievements. Anambra State Teaching Hospital. Picture. by Vulturereloaded: 8:38am On Jun 14, 2022
Still Tinubu goes to london for treatment?
Re: Peter Obi's Achievements. Anambra State Teaching Hospital. Picture. by plaindealer: 8:48am On Jun 14, 2022
Vulturereloaded:
Still Tinubu goes to london for treatment?

And this is where oga pandora go for treatment..? grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Achievements. Anambra State Teaching Hospital. Picture. by sonature1: 8:58am On Jun 14, 2022
plaindealer:
How do you survive any kind of emergency or critical trauma in this kind of absurd and ridiculous environment they call hospital.

Why o why?

We see the craziest shiitt in that part of Nigeria I swear, grin grin

Obi left power many years ago.

If there is a blame here, it should go to the current or immediate past administration of Willie Obiano.

This is common sense

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Achievements. Anambra State Teaching Hospital. Picture. by plaindealer: 9:16am On Jun 14, 2022
sonature1:

Obi left power many years ago.

If there is a blame here, it should go to the current or immediate past administration of Willie Obiano.

This is common sense

Actually, oga pandora was the governor when these pics were first posted right here on NL in 2013, Pandora left office in 2014 so stop lying, no need to blame this nonsense on Obiano.

Sad that you know little or nothing about your own village.

And this comedian is talking about common sense when in fact your own sense is under your shoes.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Achievements. Anambra State Teaching Hospital. Picture. by sonature1: 9:28am On Jun 14, 2022
plaindealer:

Actually, oga pandora was the governor when these pics were first posted right here on NL in 2013, Pandora left office in 2014 so stop lying, no need to blame this nonsense on Obiano.

Sad that you know little or nothing about your own village.

And this comedian is talking about common sense when in fact your own sense is under your shoes.

There's nothing like lying; you just corrected something I didn't know.

BTW, isn't it rather funny that you are comparing a project of 2013 to that of 2022?

If you think this post is enough to convince anyone to vote for Tinubu, then you are a joker.
Re: Peter Obi's Achievements. Anambra State Teaching Hospital. Picture. by flamingREED(m): 9:32am On Jun 14, 2022
grin grin
If you believe this, oh no... eh.
What's wrong with the building?

But think about Owo massacre
Think about kidnapping and beheading by the political bandits
Think about the billions that we here this and that looted.

Keep these evils and others close to your heart lest you forget and pay any attention to baseless fictions leveled against our main man.

Check my signature.
Re: Peter Obi's Achievements. Anambra State Teaching Hospital. Picture. by plaindealer: 9:46am On Jun 14, 2022
sonature1:

There's nothing like lying; you just corrected something I didn't know.

BTW, isn't it rather funny that you are comparing a project of 2013 to that of 2022?

If you think this post is enough to convince anyone to vote for Tinubu, then you are a joker.

Do you mean mediocrity was allowed in 2013 and not in 2022?

Pick up your brain from under your feet because you made zero sense.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Achievements. Anambra State Teaching Hospital. Picture. by Dangrace01: 10:03am On Jun 14, 2022
Peter obi go and verify. The person posting pics be reminded that you are insignificant.

If PETER OBI is a liar do you think reasonable people would not tackle him.

His interviews is everybody yet nobody has come out to deny.

Taraba state governor confirmed that the airport obiano built was with the money peter obi left.

Op you are insignificant. Be reminded
Re: Peter Obi's Achievements. Anambra State Teaching Hospital. Picture. by Cashio(m): 10:30am On Jun 14, 2022
This is bullshit. The bastard who posted this just cropped out a the emergency entrance of the main building. Why didn't you capture the whole building and why don't you give the complete aerial view of the complex.
I live in Awka and I am no supporter of any politician. But I tell you that amaku medical complex is as big as 20 times the area covered in this picture.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Achievements. Anambra State Teaching Hospital. Picture. by Simplythebest: 11:31am On Jun 14, 2022
When was this build. Suffering never tire una
Mandate2023:
Compare it with what a local government chairman built in lagos grin
Re: Peter Obi's Achievements. Anambra State Teaching Hospital. Picture. by Simplythebest: 11:32am On Jun 14, 2022
Why not show us the pictures of the one built by ur bullion van or during his tenor.
plaindealer:
See ambulance bay....

See the difference between an ordinary LG hospital in Lagos and Pandora's village and comedic hospital..

grin grin
Re: Peter Obi's Achievements. Anambra State Teaching Hospital. Picture. by VoteObi2023: 11:44am On Jun 14, 2022
Tinubu supporters are doing him more harm than good.

Amaku Awka teaching hospital is along Enugu to Onitsha expressway. Instead of disgracing your thief here, why not go and verify.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Achievements. Anambra State Teaching Hospital. Picture. by Oilwell(m): 11:52am On Jun 14, 2022
pixs below

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Achievements. Anambra State Teaching Hospital. Picture. by Oilwell(m): 11:53am On Jun 14, 2022
plaindealer:
When you ask about Peter Obi's achievements, the first thing we see is Anambra State Teaching Hospital.

Just look at this absurdity.

This is the emergency room building, the most critical part and the heart of any hospital, the roof is falling off, and the ambulance bay doesn't have any ambulance driveway for ambulances to dive up to deliver patients.

Is the ambulance supposed to jump over the gutter?

And what is the pami bench doing in front of the emergency room?

This is just too sad and embarrassing, so, why are they always quick to show this disgraceful thing they call hospital?

Who designed this embarrassing thing sef? Some village architect.?

Den even tie ribbon to decorate the red mud-stained pami joint.

Sad..

Tinubu supporters are doing him more harm than good.

Chukwuemeka odumegwu ojukwu(Amaku Awka) teaching hospital is along Enugu to Onitsha expressway. Instead of disgracing your thief here, why not go and verify.

Lagos IGR be the highest in Nigeria because 95% of all Multinationals, private sector Headquarters and the Major seaport/ airport we have in Nigeria are situated in lagos.

If Obi had the 1/4 of resources that Lagos had. The state would have been a wonder land by now.
Re: Peter Obi's Achievements. Anambra State Teaching Hospital. Picture. by Highways: 1:34pm On Jun 14, 2022
This is Iragbiji... Tinubus hometown..... grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What APC Scheming, I Thought It Was Just A Rumour By Obidients / Someone Tweeted This, How True Is It? / Nobody Is Saying Anything About The Demolition Of Igbo Properties In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.