Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,976 members, 7,817,874 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

Suspected Phone Snatcher Beaten To Pulp In Bayelsa (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suspected Phone Snatcher Beaten To Pulp In Bayelsa (Photos) (26540 Views)

Divorce-Seeking Wife Beats Husband To Pulp In Lagos (photo) / Phone Snatcher Paraded With "I Am A Professional Phone Thief" Tag In Bayelsa / Vigilante Torture Phone Snatcher In Bayelsa After Stripping Him(pi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspected Phone Snatcher Beaten To Pulp In Bayelsa (Photos) by sojisenai(m): 4:22pm On Jun 14, 2022
Jungle justice still not the best form of justice... but sometimes the pain these guys cause...

Looking for the best caregiving service around?

Check my signature.
Re: Suspected Phone Snatcher Beaten To Pulp In Bayelsa (Photos) by Sacred007: 4:23pm On Jun 14, 2022
Thank God he wasn't roasted

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspected Phone Snatcher Beaten To Pulp In Bayelsa (Photos) by treatise: 4:23pm On Jun 14, 2022
McGg:
Mrcover but once in a while try and be posting something good news
He'dhave sleepless nights if he did

1 Like

Re: Suspected Phone Snatcher Beaten To Pulp In Bayelsa (Photos) by Zelenskyy(m): 4:23pm On Jun 14, 2022
See person pikin.... Na wa oo

This guy dey waste his talent, with that kind body, he suppose go work for gym...

But weed smoking and crack cocaine would not allow him think straight...
Re: Suspected Phone Snatcher Beaten To Pulp In Bayelsa (Photos) by Machinegun91(m): 4:23pm On Jun 14, 2022
I no dey pity those bastard

1 Like

Re: Suspected Phone Snatcher Beaten To Pulp In Bayelsa (Photos) by Harshweather(m): 4:23pm On Jun 14, 2022
Shedrack777:
is this called beating to pulp?

grin grin when it's still looking good, send him Benin make he see shege grin

1 Like

Re: Suspected Phone Snatcher Beaten To Pulp In Bayelsa (Photos) by triple996(m): 4:24pm On Jun 14, 2022
Waoo
Re: Suspected Phone Snatcher Beaten To Pulp In Bayelsa (Photos) by Sucre6: 4:24pm On Jun 14, 2022
Rastaramsey:
Everybody dey para grin grin grin grin

Naso one thief cut my net put hand for window grin grin
I dey bomb on a norms that night, I con sight am....

I just give am two by two for hand grin grin
Baba just scream small, pick race grin grin

U have done well comrade grin

Re: Suspected Phone Snatcher Beaten To Pulp In Bayelsa (Photos) by redcliff: 4:24pm On Jun 14, 2022
God gave this one a second chance at life. he would not have been lucky in some other places.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspected Phone Snatcher Beaten To Pulp In Bayelsa (Photos) by Sucre6: 4:26pm On Jun 14, 2022
How is this beating to a pulp, make them come lagos come learn how to beat thief,

It's only in Lagos them go beat thief soteee e go come resemble Chinese people grin

1 Like

Re: Suspected Phone Snatcher Beaten To Pulp In Bayelsa (Photos) by DSC7: 4:26pm On Jun 14, 2022
See as guyman come humble grin cheesy...

Street no get Joy....

#SayNoToCrime....
Re: Suspected Phone Snatcher Beaten To Pulp In Bayelsa (Photos) by chatinent: 4:28pm On Jun 14, 2022
These people no sabi beat self. He's still not looking like a Chinese.
Re: Suspected Phone Snatcher Beaten To Pulp In Bayelsa (Photos) by Gadaluck(m): 4:28pm On Jun 14, 2022
The guy still look fresh sef. Them never rough am up weller!

2 Likes

Re: Suspected Phone Snatcher Beaten To Pulp In Bayelsa (Photos) by baralatie(m): 4:31pm On Jun 14, 2022
EmiDon11:
must you lie?
The one that happened in the night at ekitinwas even funny
The man allowed the thief to show his head at the window sill
Then gbaun on his head with better 2 by 3 hardwood
The thief jumped down miss
Re: Suspected Phone Snatcher Beaten To Pulp In Bayelsa (Photos) by Ojady(m): 4:32pm On Jun 14, 2022
Tbh enh, to steal and be caught in Nigeria (even steal at all) should be a serious deterrent. I mean the value of the beating and the thing stolen are not commensurate at all. The irony though is the fact that there is a hunger that causes one to lose one's human mind, not forgetting the influence of drugs.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Phone Snatcher Beaten To Pulp In Bayelsa (Photos) by Newyorkitis(m): 4:33pm On Jun 14, 2022
Hahahahahahahaa
This life na per head ooo

I wonder what he will tell his friend that ran away with their get-away Maruwa Keke tricycle.
Re: Suspected Phone Snatcher Beaten To Pulp In Bayelsa (Photos) by ppogba: 4:34pm On Jun 14, 2022
Las las you have brought shame and disgrace to your girlfriend.
Re: Suspected Phone Snatcher Beaten To Pulp In Bayelsa (Photos) by Otudoakpan(m): 4:35pm On Jun 14, 2022
I love bayelsa people there know how to handle matters like this �

Re: Suspected Phone Snatcher Beaten To Pulp In Bayelsa (Photos) by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jun 14, 2022
What's happening in this damn country its alright

kindly hit me up below for business

Mr Learned

Re: Suspected Phone Snatcher Beaten To Pulp In Bayelsa (Photos) by Topmaike007(m): 4:36pm On Jun 14, 2022
and bad news angry shioor
Re: Suspected Phone Snatcher Beaten To Pulp In Bayelsa (Photos) by MasterSima(m): 4:36pm On Jun 14, 2022
Good news good news. Why they no burn the fool? Animals whybuna no burn am huh? Rubbish.
His little penis is more important to him rubish.
Re: Suspected Phone Snatcher Beaten To Pulp In Bayelsa (Photos) by chukwuibuipob: 4:36pm On Jun 14, 2022
sad He still Dey cover his bloko sad* Who Get pepper angry lipsrsealed*
Re: Suspected Phone Snatcher Beaten To Pulp In Bayelsa (Photos) by kingyakos: 4:36pm On Jun 14, 2022
Make una no kill am abeg, after the brushing make una hand am over to Olokpa

Just to sale d phone carry d money smoke wass
Re: Suspected Phone Snatcher Beaten To Pulp In Bayelsa (Photos) by Adrian98(m): 4:39pm On Jun 14, 2022
Na the beating spoil the road?
Re: Suspected Phone Snatcher Beaten To Pulp In Bayelsa (Photos) by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jun 14, 2022
His life will not remain the same definitely
Re: Suspected Phone Snatcher Beaten To Pulp In Bayelsa (Photos) by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jun 14, 2022
NaijaCoverBlog:

Nothing , No Go See For This Blogging Business ooooo

It's not 's fault, it's the mod's fault, he is promoting the blog via nairaland and therefore has nothing except bad news

1 Like

Re: Suspected Phone Snatcher Beaten To Pulp In Bayelsa (Photos) by EmiDon11: 4:48pm On Jun 14, 2022
Rastaramsey:

What is there to gain
Thieves full our lounge well well....
nawa o
Re: Suspected Phone Snatcher Beaten To Pulp In Bayelsa (Photos) by EmiDon11: 4:49pm On Jun 14, 2022
baralatie:
The one that happened in the night at ekitinwas even funny The man allowed the thief to show his head at the window sill Then gbaun on his head with better 2 by 3 hardwood The thief jumped down miss

Re: Suspected Phone Snatcher Beaten To Pulp In Bayelsa (Photos) by Polynek(m): 4:50pm On Jun 14, 2022
Where is the beating?
Am not seeing any bruises in his body undecided
Him get luck say people like me no dey around him, na blood go full face angry
Re: Suspected Phone Snatcher Beaten To Pulp In Bayelsa (Photos) by domaboy1759: 4:51pm On Jun 14, 2022
Bad guy grin grin grin
Rastaramsey:
Everybody dey para grin grin grin grin

Naso one thief cut my net put hand for window grin grin
I dey bomb on a norms that night, I con sight am....

I just give am two by two for hand grin grin
Baba just scream small, pick race grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Father Who Defiled His 6 And 9-Year-Old Daughters Arrested In Ondo / NDLEA Intercepts ₦1.1billion Travellers’ Cheques, Cocaine At Lagos Airport / Man Smashes Bank Doors In Ogun, Vandalises Vehicles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.