Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,112 members, 7,821,820 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

I Was Not Paid My Alawee For The Month May - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / I Was Not Paid My Alawee For The Month May (1367 Views)

Batch b Stream 2 Who Don Get Alawee For Sept / What To Do When Not Paid NYSC Allawee / Please Can I Be Paid Alawee, If I Miss January Nysc Clearance And Thumb Printing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Not Paid My Alawee For The Month May by Buytrust20: 9:45am On Jun 14, 2022
greetings, please I applied for my non payment of alawee for the month of May through my LGI last week Tuesday in Abuja because my relocation was approved on May from Ekiti to Abuja which made me missed clearance for May, and which was the reason I didn't receive my alawee for the month of May. I applied last week for my non payment of alawee for the month of May in which I wrote a letter and submit some documents like bank statement, my relocation letter, please how fast will I get paid for that month I just applied last week Tuesday, anyone who has experience such? Pls I need your feedback.
Re: I Was Not Paid My Alawee For The Month May by Petrepan231: 9:59am On Jun 14, 2022
Buytrust20:
greetings, please I applied for my non payment of alawee for the month of May through my LGI last week Tuesday in Abuja because my relocation was approved on May from Ekiti to Abuja which made me missed clearance for May, and which was the reason I didn't receive my alawee for the month of May. I applied last week for my non payment of alawee for the month of May in which I wrote a letter and submit some documents like bank statement, my relocation letter, please how fast will I get paid for that month I just applied last week Tuesday, anyone who has experience such? Pls I need your feedback.
don't bother. No allawee..no clearance no allawee

1 Like

Re: I Was Not Paid My Alawee For The Month May by Buytrust20: 10:26am On Jun 14, 2022
Petrepan231:
pls how sure are u sir? don't just talk without proper findings, because I went to the state secretariat here in abuja in which they directed me to write a letter through my LGI in kubwa abuja in which I did last week Tuesday and you are here talking without proper findings. I asked for feedback from people who in 1 way or the other has experienced same issue as mine and how swift they were able to get there alawee paid. Thanks 4 your input tho.
Re: I Was Not Paid My Alawee For The Month May by Mystique8(f): 10:33am On Jun 14, 2022
Petrepan231:
Not true. I didn't do clearance for the month of February and I was paid.
Re: I Was Not Paid My Alawee For The Month May by Petrepan231: 4:02pm On Jun 14, 2022
[quote author=Mystique8 post=113789731]
Not true. I didn't do clearance for the month of February and I was paid. [/quote you had Automatic clearance is different
Re: I Was Not Paid My Alawee For The Month May by Mystique8(f): 6:19pm On Jun 14, 2022
[quote author=Petrepan231 post=113798999][/quote]
Not automatic clearance. My monthly clearance for Febuary is showing "Absent" on my dashboard, not auto-clearance.
Re: I Was Not Paid My Alawee For The Month May by Petrepan231: 7:09pm On Jun 14, 2022
Mystique8:

Not automatic clearance. My monthly clearance for Febuary is showing "Absent" on my dashboard, not auto-clearance.
ok
Re: I Was Not Paid My Alawee For The Month May by Buytrust20: 7:41pm On Jun 21, 2022
Mystique8:

Not true. I didn't do clearance for the month of February and I was paid.
was your february clearance on your dashboard showing absent and u still got paid??
Re: I Was Not Paid My Alawee For The Month May by Mystique8(f): 3:51pm On Jun 22, 2022
Buytrust20:
was your february clearance on your dashboard showing absent and u still got paid??

Yeah
Re: I Was Not Paid My Alawee For The Month May by Buytrust20: 8:01pm On Jun 25, 2022
Mystique8:

Yeah
pls, what's your digit, I need to call u to verify something plz, I'm a corper.
Re: I Was Not Paid My Alawee For The Month May by Mystique8(f): 9:54pm On Jun 25, 2022
Buytrust20:
pls, what's your digit, I need to call u to verify something plz, I'm a corper.
Just send a dm. I'd reply

(1) (Reply)

ACF Opposes Scrapping Of NYSC, Condemns Killings / HOW Can I Get An Nysc Exemption Certificate / PHOTO: You Need To READ Why This Female Corps Member Was Sent Packing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.