Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,870 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Mercy Aigbe Breaks Silence After Viral Physical Altercation With Businesswoman, - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Aigbe Breaks Silence After Viral Physical Altercation With Businesswoman, (569 Views)

Rihanna Reaches Out To 17-Year-Old Nigerian Hawker, Salle After Viral Video / "Free Me!" Regina Daniels Writes After Viral Video Of Her Driving under alcohol / Banky W & Wife, Adesua Etomi Display Love On Instagram After Viral Nude Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercy Aigbe Breaks Silence After Viral Physical Altercation With Businesswoman, by LetDemKnow(m): 10:00am On Jun 14, 2022

Nollywood actress, Mercy Aigbe has finally spoken up following the incident that transpired between her and Lagos socialite, Omolara Olukotun aka Larrit.

The movie star took her Instagram stories on Monday, June 13, 2022, where she shared her side of the story.

According to Aigbe, Larrit has bullied her several times online prior to their fight.

“I have been bullied several times online by Larrit (Lara). She calls me unprintable names unprovoked. Yesterday, she took it a step further by physically assaulting me,” she wrote.

was a friend’s store opening to celebrate with her, Larrit was one of the guests. This woman for some reasons best known to her, slanders me at every opportunity she gets. She has done many live videos and posts to this effect. I tried to reach out to her to understand what the issues were but she choose to ignore.”

The actress revealed that although they had both patronized each other’s business, the socialite has still resented her for unknown reasons.

Aigbe went on to explain how the fist fight from the viral video begun and further apologized to her fans and family over the way the situation was handled.

Larrit had previously reacted to the altercation with a post shared on her Instagram page.

“Hnmmm ngbo gbo nah ngbogbo THEY RUN KITIKITI FROM JUNCTION TO JUNCTION TO SHALAYE , KO KAN MI. ALL I KNOW IS THAT I NO DEY DRAG NOTHIN WIT ANYONE ON SOCIAL MEDIA RANT, NEVER ALL THOSE NOISE. NAH ENVIRONMENTAL POLLUTION…..U FACE ME, I FACE U…… EVERYONE WILL BE ALRIGHT PERIOD” she wrote.

The two women were guests at the party organized by popular businesswoman, Remmy Gold, who gathered family and friends for the launch of her new plaza located in Lekki axis of Lagos.

The event had several movie stars and socialites in attendance including Iyabo Ojo, Aigbe, Eniola Ajao and Bimbo Thomas.

SOURCE - https://mediarants.com/mercy-aigbe-breaks-silence-after-viral-physical-altercation-with-businesswoman-larrit/
Re: Mercy Aigbe Breaks Silence After Viral Physical Altercation With Businesswoman, by Lexkenny99(m): 10:46am On Jun 14, 2022
Ndi ofe mmanu... Tueehh..

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Breaks Silence After Viral Physical Altercation With Businesswoman, by irunoko(m): 11:47am On Jun 14, 2022
grin cheesy
Lexkenny99:
Ndi ofe mmanu... Tueehh..
Re: Mercy Aigbe Breaks Silence After Viral Physical Altercation With Businesswoman, by Brainjotting: 12:03pm On Jun 14, 2022
Nice

(1) (Reply)

Portable Zazu Crashes Bike Man To Death On His Way To Son Naming In Ogun State / Video Of Gospel Singer Osinachi Nwachukwu Burial Today In Abia State / Khloe Kardashian Sizzles In Minuscule Hot Pink Swimsuit From Her Attire Image Go

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.