Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,518 members, 7,816,252 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

Osimhen Reacts To Super Eagles’ Win Against Sao Tome - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Osimhen Reacts To Super Eagles’ Win Against Sao Tome (265 Views)

Nigeria Vs Sao Tome And Principe AFCON Qualifier (6 - 0) On 10th September2023 / I Didn’t Throw A Birthday Party - Osimhen Reacts To Breaching COVID-19 Protocol / Victor Osimhen Reacts After Winning Ligue 1 Player Of The Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Osimhen Reacts To Super Eagles’ Win Against Sao Tome by solbase10(m): 10:22am On Jun 14, 2022
Victor Osimhen is reeling with excitement after helping the Super Eagles thrashed Sao Tome and Principe in their 2023 Africa Cup of Nations qualifier on Monday, reports Completesports.com.

The 23-year-old netted four times in the 10-0 annihilation of the Falcons at the Adrar Stadium, Agadir, Morocco.

The 23-year-old is now the top scorer in the qualifiers with five goals from two games.

Osimhen has also now scored 15 goals in 22 appearances for Nigeria.

Lorient star, Terem Moffi bagged a brace in the game.

Moses Simon, Oghenekaro Etebo, Ademola Lookman and Emmanuel Dennis were also among the goals for the Super Eagles.

“Congratulations to the whole team and kudos to the coach,” Osimhen told reporters after the game.

“I am happy to get the four goals, I’m happy too for my teammates who scored, the likes of Lookman, Moffi and Dennis.

“I hope we can build on this momentum.”

The Super Eagles will face the Djurtus of Guinea-Bissau in their next game in the qualifiers in September.

Source" https://www.completesports.com/osimhen-reacts-to-super-eagles-win-against-sao-tome/

Re: Osimhen Reacts To Super Eagles’ Win Against Sao Tome by WibusJaga: 10:59am On Jun 14, 2022
If to say countries like Sao Tome full Africa wey we go de play against, I for beat my chest say Osimhen go break Ronaldo national goals record. cheesy
Re: Osimhen Reacts To Super Eagles’ Win Against Sao Tome by paulolee(m): 3:11pm On Jun 14, 2022
build momentum bcoz u win Brazil abi?? mk we calm down abeeg

(1) (Reply)

Boxing Rematch / Former Manchester City Captain Fernandinho Returns To Brazil To Join Athletico P / FC Barcelona Femeni Stars "Oshoala And Putellas" Ruled Out Of Major Tournaments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.