Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,155 members, 7,821,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

Blackaxe NBM: They Are Legally Registered Under CAC (pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Blackaxe NBM: They Are Legally Registered Under CAC (pics) (2720 Views)

LIVE: NBM Of Africa 43rd National Convention & 16th Annual Lecture / Defamation: Retract Now Or Meet Us In Court - NBM Of Africa Tells BBC (Video) / Why Oshiomole, Ize Iyamu Are Legally Not Qualified To Participate In APC Primary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blackaxe NBM: They Are Legally Registered Under CAC (pics) by care4you: 10:34am On Jun 14, 2022
History

ORIGIN

The of Africa, is a Movement that has its origin at a tertiary institution level.

The original founding fathers of the NBM of Africa were nine (9) undergraduates of the University of Benin.

They were; John Okogie, Nicholas Idemudia, Tokonbu Brown, Uche Alumona, Marvel Akpoyibo, Olagungu Ojo, Gbolahon Dosunmu, Bernard Ojishua and Godwin Ehigiator. The pioneer patron of the movement then was Professor Onwuejiogwu (a professor of History and Anthropology).

The premise on which the NBM of Africa was formed was intrinsically to check and balance the seemingly nuances of inequalities and social injustices that are prevalent with the human race.

Thus our founding mantra has remained in line as a Movement that has and will continue to fight for equality and social justice for all.

Presently, as a corollary of enacted vague laws of the FGN in regards to any form of associations presence in tertiary institutions, the NBM of Africa as a law abiding entity had to shut down all activities at the tertiary institution level.

However the NBM of Africa has metamorphosed in the past three decades from a tertiary fraternity to a reputable Global Movement with presence in Africa, North and South America, the European Union, the United Kingdom, Asia and the Middle East.

With an estimated global membership of about thirty thousand (30,000) professionals of diverse backgrounds.

The NBM of Africa is a legally registered non profit organization in the FGN under the purview of the Corporate Affairs Commission

OBJECTIVES

The objectives of the Movement as originally articulated by the pioneer members were:

1. The redirection of all minds towards Black Realism and Determinism and the inculcation of discipline in the individual both in the body and mind.

2. The prevention of all acts that seek to tarnish the image of the Black people.

3. To seek and conduct research into African Traditional religion.

4. The publication of a regular magazine called the Uhuru, which would serve as the mouthpiece of the movement.

5. To co-operate and exchange ideas with other organisations whose objectives were similar to ours.

IDEOLOGY

The ideology of the movement was Neo-Blackism, which was a complex mix of Intellectual Radicalism, Pan Africanism, Negritude, African Traditional Religion(ATR) practice and research, Fraternal Relations.

The Neo-Black Movement believed in equality and brotherhood of all races and men.

It did not encourage or seek to propagate any teachings or acts of supremacy or the practice of any forms of inequality in any variation based on race, religion, socio-political affiliations, sex, tribe or tongue.

The movement adopted a Motto, which was to serve as it

guiding principle “Whenever there is a cry of oppression, Neo-Blackism begins”.

MEMBERSHIP

The Neo-Black Movement does not operate a regimental structure. All members are of equal status irrespective of when they joined the movement. All members are identified as Axemen and Aye is the collective term of endearment.

Before the campus withdrawal, members were of two cadre, students and graduates. We have retained the same two cadres, full members and honorary members. Full members are those who have grown with the movement from their formative years. Honorary members are those who joined outside the institutional structure.

Membership is open to males of that identify with the ideals of the Neo Movement.

Qualifying criteria include.

Graduate of a higher institution of learning and of good academic standing

Upright and law abiding

Over 21 years of age

Of sound mind and body

We have an estimated membership of over 2million - 2.5million.

ACTIVITIES IN NBM

National Convention: - This is the equivalent of an annual general meeting. It is usually around the anniversary of the Sharpeville Day in March.

Black Night: - This is our name for parties where non members of both sexes can attend. This is usually at the end of the year.

Jollification – This is traditional NBM merriment. Here the major entertainment is Egede music with the use of drums and traditional African dance steps

Charity: - NBM members also participate in charitable causes and Zones are required to have one charity event a year. This would usually be around the Sharpeville or Soweto day.

SYMBOL

​The Axe is the symbol of the NBM. It demonstrates the readiness to confront the most difficult tasks.

The axe is used to break the chain of oppression and social, injustice and other ills that have impaired the progress of people of colour worldwide

​The Axe is the symbol of the NBM. It demonstrates the readiness to confront the most difficult tasks.

Our colours

The colours of the Neo-Black Movement are Black, White and Yellow

Black – Signifies our identification with the Black Race and the dignity thereof

White – Signifies Peace and purity of mind and body

Yellow – Signifies strength and intellect

Re: Blackaxe NBM: They Are Legally Registered Under CAC (pics) by pyyxxaro: 10:39am On Jun 14, 2022
Useless Lies undecided
Re: Blackaxe NBM: They Are Legally Registered Under CAC (pics) by care4you: 10:47am On Jun 14, 2022
pyyxxaro:
Useless Lies undecided

Any proof?

1 Like

Re: Blackaxe NBM: They Are Legally Registered Under CAC (pics) by dat9jaguy(m): 11:00am On Jun 14, 2022
NBM is rebranding, that's nice.
The professionals and intellectuals are taking back the movement from thugs and killers.

3 Likes

Re: Blackaxe NBM: They Are Legally Registered Under CAC (pics) by 40fy: 11:07am On Jun 14, 2022

**Skibo!!

**Dodos!! grin grin grin

Re: Blackaxe NBM: They Are Legally Registered Under CAC (pics) by 9jalyte: 11:14am On Jun 14, 2022
A case of what I ordered verse what I got.

So, do self assessment on how you have been able to achieve those objectives set. In my thinking, you guys have been on reverse reaction, acting very un-African in you acts and ideology.

So, own up and tell yourself that you have failed, both your organization, Africa and humanity.

Just to add, any adult up to 18 and above that is still fooling himself in those gangsteric display of madness should consider himself an slowpoke. In this current world where people are facing a global competition, only a fool will be running in and out of the bush to express his arrival and a man or woman.

Let me even ask, has any of you tried to check who becomes the "Jew man" at the end. Funny enough, 5 years after, the Jew man becomes the strong man, while the "kimkoms" become beggerly shamelessly.
Idiocy!!!
Re: Blackaxe NBM: They Are Legally Registered Under CAC (pics) by care4you: 12:09pm On Jun 14, 2022
9jalyte:
A case of what I ordered verse what I got.

So, do self assessment on how you have been able to achieve those objectives set. In my thinking, you guys have been on reverse reaction, acting very un-African in you acts and ideology.

So, own up and tell yourself that you have failed, both your organization, Africa and humanity.

Just to add, any adult up to 18 and above that is still fooling himself in those gangsteric display of madness should consider himself an slowpoke. In this current world where people are facing a global competition, only a fool will be running in and out of the bush to express his arrival and a man or woman.

Let me even ask, has any of you tried to check who becomes the "Jew man" at the end. Funny enough, 5 years after, the Jew man becomes the strong man, while the "kimkoms" become beggerly shamelessly.
Idiocy!!!

You are more foolish than I thought...

You wey no be cultist you don make am?
Are you richer than David, wizkid,kizz daniel and olamide?

How many times do you eat a day...

Let me tell you what you don't know!...if you no belong, you can never make it in life..... that's the bitter truth!

You must belong somewhere....

Even your so called daddy G.Os they belong somewhere.......

Get some sense kid

Re: Blackaxe NBM: They Are Legally Registered Under CAC (pics) by 9jalyte: 7:17pm On Jun 14, 2022
care4you:

You are more foolish than I thought...

You wey no be cultist you don make am?
Are you richer than David, wizkid,kizz daniel and olamide?

How many times do you eat a day...

Let me tell you what you don't know!...if you no belong, you can never make it in life..... that's the bitter truth!

You must belong somewhere....

Even your so called daddy G.Os they belong somewhere.......

Get some sense kid

When a broken child from a messed family speaks, you will always know. Peter I know, Paul I know, you who are you.

You are mentioning David and the rest of them, who are you. Try all you can, if you think you can only survive through mob action or by looking for who to ride under his shadow, then sorry to you.

Just ask your big brother, because I know you are still a kid, ask him to make a list of his course mates and find out among them who have evolved higher years after graduation. Go and let him advice you. I know you are very insecure and you are looking for acceptance or where you can force people to see you as strong. Grow up kid.

(1) (Reply)

Picture Of The Day From Nassarawa State / Rufai Oseni: BAT Should Apologise To Peter Obi And Shettima Called To Order! - / Arthur Eze Has Been Exposed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.