Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,960 members, 7,848,897 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:43 AM

A 4-year Old Genius! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A 4-year Old Genius! (148 Views)

School Friends Who Travelled Abroad Share 4-Year Throwback Photo / 4-Year-Old Girl Destroys School Properties. Teacher Reacts Calmly (Video) / Teacher Breaks A 4-Year-Old Boy's Teeth (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A 4-year Old Genius! by Maverick777: 10:54am On Jun 14, 2022
Hello people,
Top of the morning.
Straight to the point, my foster daughter is 4-years old, she's extremely smart and says things even a 10-year old can't(education wise oh), she has a photographic memory..

My challenge is, the curriculum here in Nigeria is too poor, I put her in a school here in delta (Lakeland), but she keeps dusting her peers and i don't like that, she doesn't seem to have any competition, she even once complained that their assignments are too cheap! such guts for a four year old! I try to teach her myself at weekends but I'm a very busy man.

I've concluded I want to fly her abroad to school, at least I know that would enhance on her intelligence a lot and also get to mingle with fellow smart kids..
For those with experience, Canada or Scotland which do I go for..

Pls MODS help me push to F.P

CC; SEUN
LALASTICLALA
MYND44
Re: A 4-year Old Genius! by Maverick777: 10:56am On Jun 14, 2022
Maverick777:
Hello people,
Top of the morning.
Straight to the point, my foster daughter is 4-years old, she's extremely smart and says things even a 10-year old can't(education wise oh), she has a photographic memory..

My challenge is, the curriculum here in Nigeria is too poor, I put her in a school here in delta (Lakeland), but she keeps dusting her peers and i don't like that, she doesn't seem to have any competition, she even once complained that their assignments are too cheap! such guts for a four year old! I try to teach her myself at weekends but I'm a very busy man.

I've concluded I want to fly her abroad to school, at least I know that would enhance on her intelligence a lot and also get to mingle with fellow smart kids..

CC; SEUN
LALASTICLALA
MYND44

seun
mynd44
lalasticlala
Re: A 4-year Old Genius! by Maverick777: 10:57am On Jun 14, 2022
Maverick777:
Hello people,
Top of the morning.

CC; SEUN
LALASTICLALA
MYND44

For those who followed my previous thread, No, I've not yet adopted her...

(1) (Reply)

Data Science Certification / Easy 5 Jobs For Students After Graduating From School / Ball point drawing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.