Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,478 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Tbay Holds Its Second Anniversary Celebration With More Than 200,000 Users - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Tbay Holds Its Second Anniversary Celebration With More Than 200,000 Users (230 Views)

Tbay—a Popular Gift Card Trading Platform To Choose In Nigeria After Paxful's Sh / Good Reviews On Tbay / Wecyclers Wins €200,000 Prize In Waste Management (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tbay Holds Its Second Anniversary Celebration With More Than 200,000 Users by Theiabay: 11:01am On Jun 14, 2022
Tbay Holds its Second Anniversary Celebration with more than 200,000 Users
Tbay, the world's leading gift card trading platform, celebrated its second anniversary. During this special occasion, Tbay has stepped up its efforts to reward all users by bringing a generous cash rebate to them. During this year's anniversary celebration, users can not only earn cash and digital assets from gift card trading in a safe, steady and efficient manner, but also obtain corresponding reward points. Each user has the opportunity to receive a maximum of 500USD rewards! A series of anniversary activities will be held in succession in the coming months.

Sell Gift Cards, and Get Instant Payments
Tbay is a global cross-border e-commerce platform that was founded just 2 years ago, and has developed more than 200,000 users, with the effective monthly GMV exceeding 100,000,000. The rapid growth of a company is owed to the support and trust from its customers. Most of Tbay users are now in Europe and America, as well as numerous African countries such as Nigeria. Based in the above regions,

Richiedoe, who is from the United States, and Anifowose Saheed, who is from Lagos, are both regular users that have witnessed Tbay's growth over the past two years. Tbay has brought so much pleasure and extra income for Anifowose Saheed each month. He says, "Thanks Tbay for making it more convenient and efficient to circulate funds through gift cards!". Now, he is always excited to withdraw Naira in cash quickly from Tbay.

Richieedoe has accumulated further experience. After an intensive study of Tbay and frequent trading on the platform, he has figured out how to reap maximum profit. He says, "I have some additional income from Tbay! Thank you Tbay for giving me the opportunity to increase my income in my spare time, it is a very convenient, efficient and highly secure trading app". Tbay Online has a group of service vendors that have been verified. All of them, play fair and have won the hearts of many users. Trading with them provides users with greater profit margins for gift card trading. Tbay has established strategic cooperation with hundreds of local banks, allowing decentralized transactions, cutting out any middleman that collect high service fees, so that users can earn more from trading.

Tbay's technical team has been deeply involved in the development of Internet software and blockchain encryption technology for more than ten years. Always hungry for development, the team is committed to developing new techniques. The upcoming video authentication function will directly tackle pain spots such as poor market information, poor payment, and absence of service guarantees, so as to keep safe trading.

"I used to use other platforms for gift cards trading, but my trading ran into issues on all of them. However, my trading never goes wrong on Tbay. To be honest, Tbay is the best of all", said Peter, a user from Nigeria, with great excitement. According to Peter, Tbay always releases an updated version in time, and users have found more practical functions, which provides them with a globally leading technical experience. He says, "I have to speak highly of Tbay's customer service, they always dispel my doubts wholeheartedly with great patience."

According to Tbay's user survey, users do not conduct capital transactions only, and more importantly, they do connect with other people in this community! They enjoy sharing about gift card trading here because it's more of a social interaction. Technology changes life. On the road of growth, Tbay stays true to its original aspiration and forges ahead with its dream. On its second anniversary, Tbay is launching many promotions to reward users for their commitment to Tbay.

Join us now

Email: help@theiabay.com

Tbay Website: https://h5.tbay.store

Wechat: T_bay01

Facebook: Tbay

Whatsapp: +8615658115260

Tbay App: Google Play Store & App Store

(1) (Reply)

Business Analytics Courses / Please Stay Off Nnewi Ukpor Axis. Happening Now / After A Little Downpour. Everywhere Was Covered Water

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.