Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,171 members, 7,860,197 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:41 AM

EXCLUSIVE: BAT Behind The MNK Kidnap In Kenya - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EXCLUSIVE: BAT Behind The MNK Kidnap In Kenya (514 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested In Kenya - Brother, Emmanuel Kanu / Police Arrest 15-Year-Old Student Suspect For Attempted Kidnap In Niger / Sultan Of Sokoto: Bandits Go House To House To Kidnap In The North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

EXCLUSIVE: BAT Behind The MNK Kidnap In Kenya by UrPapa: 11:50am On Jun 14, 2022
Seems HRH Mazi Nnamdi Kanu is no more the savior of the igbo race, now they don’t want to sit at home for him anymore, the intensity by which they talk to him has drastically reduced, we barely hear their mantra “biafra or death” again and after years of calling other tribes “animals from zoo country” my fellow igbo brothers and sisters now want us to vote for them
According to them, no election in biafra land but they want “animals, afonja, terrorist, almajiri, cows, ewedu guzzlers” from “zoo country” to vote for one of them
My igbo brothers, why can’t you hold on to your words for once and for the last time, is it Biafra or Presidency you want?

2 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE: BAT Behind The MNK Kidnap In Kenya by PlayerMeji: 11:56am On Jun 14, 2022
Lolling

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE: BAT Behind The MNK Kidnap In Kenya by hybrid77: 12:00pm On Jun 14, 2022
The problem isnt the igbos...the country is just too bad right now..

Im voting peter obi..u can vote tinubu...i cant leave my office, stand for hours and vote a thief...

What has tribalism done for us..if GEJ is even in the ballot, he wouldn't get my vote..

We need people with ideas..not this nonsense tribalism stuff u are tryibg to instigate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EXCLUSIVE: BAT Behind The MNK Kidnap In Kenya by html14java(f): 12:00pm On Jun 14, 2022
UrPapa:

PlayerMeji:
^^^^^^^
Mr clueless detected up there. A penned Pained Skullar...
Re: EXCLUSIVE: BAT Behind The MNK Kidnap In Kenya by Dapson73(m): 12:03pm On Jun 14, 2022
hybrid77:
The problem isnt the igbos...the country is just too bad right now..

Im voting peter obi..u can vote tinubu...i cant leave my office, stand for hours and vote a thief...

What has tribalism done for us..if GEJ is even in the ballot, he wouldn't get my vote..

We need people with ideas..not this nonsense tribalism stuff u are tryibg to instigate

OBItuary is a bigger thief
Re: EXCLUSIVE: BAT Behind The MNK Kidnap In Kenya by helinues: 12:04pm On Jun 14, 2022
grin

Re: EXCLUSIVE: BAT Behind The MNK Kidnap In Kenya by ShadowWalker00(m): 12:05pm On Jun 14, 2022
helinues:
grin
You stole goat meat. cheesy cheesy
Re: EXCLUSIVE: BAT Behind The MNK Kidnap In Kenya by html14java(f): 12:07pm On Jun 14, 2022
Dapson73:

OBItuary is a bigger thief
your pay master is a criminal. Go and verify ...

(1) (Reply)

Bianca Ojukwu Recounts Encounter With Peter Obi’s ‘stinginess’ / Names, Photos Of Owo Church Attack Victims / PDP, SHAME! You Could Only Come Third In Ekiti Election: APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.