Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,758 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:22 PM

Example Of Copywriting Cover Letter For Company. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Example Of Copywriting Cover Letter For Company. (146 Views)

"I Am Eating Suya With Your NNPC Application Letter For 2017 Job" / Professional CV and Cover Letter Templates For Job Seekers / A Hand Written Or Typed Application Letter For Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Example Of Copywriting Cover Letter For Company. by Williamssheks(m): 11:51am On Jun 14, 2022
Headline | Application For The Position of a Content Writer in Your Company.

Dear Sir/Ma/ Hiring Manager,

My name is Williams Adams. I am from Minna, Niger State, Nigeria, and currently reside in Minna.

I'm a Digital marketer, Freelance copywriter, and Copywriting coach with more than two years of registered experience in the industry.

I am also a final year student at the Federal University of Technology Minna, studying Chemical engineering.

I write this letter to show my keen interest in working with your company as a copywriter content writer

I learned about your company through your official website, "you rule therapy.com," and I understand that it's a health industry focusing on substance abuse niches.

I have written copies for competitors in the same industry and niche. Hence I believe I have all it takes to put your company at the front.

I am a passionate writer, driven by results, so I take my time to give myself and my clients the best work they would ever get.

I have worked with "Prime grace international(a skincare company) " as a content creator, and I was able to generate content that generated over 50 testimonials for them.

I have also written hundreds of content/articles for my digital training program to educate, inspire, inform and convert my attendees into loyal and hot customers.

With this same top-notch content writing strategy, I have grown my visibility on Facebook social media from 0 followers to 100+ followers in 2weeks.

My knowledge of keyword optimization has helped grow my post on Nairaland.com to 100+ views in less than 24hours.

I am currently open to jobs on contracts, full-time or per time.

Thank you very much for taking the time to read this letter, and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Warm regards,
Williams Adams.

Whatsapp number: +2349048784933
Email: williamsadams5074@gmail.com

Comment below if you got any added value from this post.

You can connect with me on WhatsApp using the number above to join my FREE WhatsApp and Telegram groups, where I share copywriting tips that will help you.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Need 100 Igbo Natives Who Can Read Igbo Language For App Reading Task / How To Make Money Online With Your Hobbies In Nigeria / Female Social Media Handler

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.