Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,044 members, 7,835,520 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

Sen Albert Breaks Silence: Why I Purchased 1000 Forms - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sen Albert Breaks Silence: Why I Purchased 1000 Forms (116 Views)

Leave Gov. Emmanuel Out Of Your N204M Bribery Predicament - Group To Sen. Albert / Sen Albert Breaks Silence: Why I Purchased 1000 Forms / BREAKING: INEC Chairman Finally Breaks Silence Why 2019 Elections Was Postponed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sen Albert Breaks Silence: Why I Purchased 1000 Forms by edikandavid(m): 11:54am On Jun 14, 2022
Senator Bassey Albert has finally admitted purchasing forms for his cronies to allegedly rig in the 2022 Ward Adhoc delegates Congress in Akwa Ibom State.

Senator Albert spoke through his personal assistant on Media Mr Anny Michael in reaction to widespread condemnation on why he purchased 1000 forms for his personal use.

Reacting on Facebook, a social media interactive forum, Senator Albert said he committed no offense in purchasing the forms.

“My Boss is a decent man, there is nothing wrong in purchasing forms for people, after all did Berekete Radio not purchase Presidential form for Me (sic) Udom Emmanuel, did Ikot Ekpene Senatorial District youths not purchase Governorship form for Distinguished Senator Bassey Albert (OBA) my amiable Boss.”

“The Crux of what is before the court is whether the Ad hoc delegates primaries was done in line with PDP constitution of widespread participation or whether some members were disenfranchised making the process invalid as such using such a list to conduct a Governorship, Senate, House of Representatives and House of Assembly and the outcomes a nullity.

Bassey Albert’s spokesman concluded that, “There is no point being diversionary in the approach to justice.”

(1) (Reply)

Why Does God Keep On Giving Us Bad Leaders? / Delta Yet To Access N150bn Bridging Finance / 2023 Presidential: APC In The Valley Of The Decision Of Who Becomes The VP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.