Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,296 members, 7,829,685 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

Buhari Meets APC Governors To Discuss Tinubu’s Running Mate - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Meets APC Governors To Discuss Tinubu’s Running Mate (19997 Views)

President Buhari Meets APC Governors At The Villa. / Umar Ganduje Might Be Tinubu's Running Mate (Pix) / Buhari Meets APC Governors Over Crises (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Meets APC Governors To Discuss Tinubu’s Running Mate by Babastrong(m): 1:36pm On Jun 14, 2022
[quote author=Kingkumsecond post=113793413]This man is too dull abeg, somebody that have more than 1000 meetings to pick lawan as consensus and still failed now wants to pick a running mate to Tinubu abi?

we are watching in 4D with 5G network

PETER OBI IS THE MAN[ For what? We will not allow you to tear apart our ZOO. Obi should go to heaven and lead the angels there. Leave our zoo for us. Mind you, in the next 300years, igbo cannot lead our dear country.]
Re: Buhari Meets APC Governors To Discuss Tinubu’s Running Mate by samunaka: 1:37pm On Jun 14, 2022
hisexcellency34:
It's CPC slot. But Tinubu shouldn't gree because Buhari didn't support him

Even if Tinubu is on sit in side Aso Rock, he will not mess around with Buhari
Re: Buhari Meets APC Governors To Discuss Tinubu’s Running Mate by Shakur86(m): 1:38pm On Jun 14, 2022
javaguru:
if tinibu wins, believe me Nigeria will be in a serious debt, because he'll want to recover all the money he spent.

am Obidient
you know Tinubu will win, that's why you think campaign of calumny against him will work, but you should've tell us why we should vote for ur obi without mentioning Tinubu's name

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Meets APC Governors To Discuss Tinubu’s Running Mate by PaChukwudi44(m): 1:39pm On Jun 14, 2022
Shakur86:
you know Tinubu will win, that's why you think campaign of calumny against him will work, but you should've tell us why we should vote for ur obi without mentioning Tinubu's name
How can Tinubu win with only SW votes
Re: Buhari Meets APC Governors To Discuss Tinubu’s Running Mate by Kingkumsecond: 1:43pm On Jun 14, 2022
[quote author=Babastrong post=113794612][/quote]
See how this one is disgracing himself here. so anybody that support peter obi is now igbo abi?

i'm from benue state, and if peter obi gets 10 votes from benue, just know that it''s me and my family that gave him those votes.

so tell me now, are you supporting atiku because you are from the north or you are supporting Tinubu because you are from sw? tell me the truth o

mr. zombie
Re: Buhari Meets APC Governors To Discuss Tinubu’s Running Mate by Shakur86(m): 1:47pm On Jun 14, 2022
owiko:
To what end? Well-meaning Nigerians have OBIdiently moved on..
They've abandoned dia Onyendufu Nnamdi Kanu for Peter Obi.
They've suddenly want to be part of the zoo again.
We are watching

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Meets APC Governors To Discuss Tinubu’s Running Mate by Khaysee: 1:50pm On Jun 14, 2022
Everyone is talking about election

Pls help our power and manufacturing sector
Re: Buhari Meets APC Governors To Discuss Tinubu’s Running Mate by Shakur86(m): 1:50pm On Jun 14, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

How can Tinubu win with only SW votes
And you think ur Obi will win in south east?
Re: Buhari Meets APC Governors To Discuss Tinubu’s Running Mate by Babastrong(m): 1:53pm On Jun 14, 2022
[quote author=Kingkumsecond post=113794813]
See how this one is disgracing himself here. so anybody that support peter obi is now igbo abi?

i'm from benue state, and if peter obi gets 10 votes from benue, just know that it''s me and my family that gave him those votes.

so tell me now, are you supporting atiku because you are from the north or you are supporting Tinubu because you are from sw? tell me the truth o

mr. zombie[ Mr looser! As a confirm yoruba guy with a good reasoning power. I'm supporting ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU. "Ekun oko awon igbo". Let me kuku hit the nail on the head for you. A vote for Obi is a vote for failure.]
Re: Buhari Meets APC Governors To Discuss Tinubu’s Running Mate by jaxxy(m): 1:56pm On Jun 14, 2022
hisexcellency34:
It's CPC slot. But Tinubu shouldn't gree because Buhari didn't support him

Why should buhari pick the Vp after u have picked an old corrupt Muslim? u want Nigerians to blame him for picking the DOA Muslim/Muslim ticket??

Buhari better tell them to pick a Christian and distance himself from that corrupt gang up a d faction.
Re: Buhari Meets APC Governors To Discuss Tinubu’s Running Mate by jaxxy(m): 2:00pm On Jun 14, 2022
JAMO84:
When PDP picked Atiku, another Muslim after Buhari, nobody said anything. They allowed PDP to play their survivalist game.

Now APC too must play to survive. The most fair thing to do would have been both parties picking a southern Christian presidential candidate, but PDP has destroyed fairness by picking another Muslim from the north.

APC cannot make the mistake of chosing a northern Christian, they will never vote for APC in the Presidential election. Northern Christians and PDP are inseperable.

APC Muslim Muslim ticket is purely political, just like the proposed 16 years Muslim/North rule by the PDP.

Buhari never supported a Muslim/Muslim ticket that's why he wanted a Muslim Northerner or Christian southerner. But the greedy judas governors betrayed not only Buhari bt Osinbajo and picked Tinubu and Muslim southerner out of greed now the party must face the consequences.

There is no escaping it. Thanks to greedy tinubu.
Re: Buhari Meets APC Governors To Discuss Tinubu’s Running Mate by Kingkumsecond: 2:01pm On Jun 14, 2022
[quote author=Babastrong post=113795127][/quote]
I now understand your point and stand. a confirm yoruba guy indeed.

i would have engage you but i have a serious issue at hand so i will let this pass. but always remember that remember that peter obi is the best among the candidates.
Re: Buhari Meets APC Governors To Discuss Tinubu’s Running Mate by Babastrong(m): 2:06pm On Jun 14, 2022
[quote author=Kingkumsecond post=113795362]
I now understand your point and stand. a confirm yoruba guy indeed.

i would have engage you but i have a serious issue at hand so i will let this pass. but always remember that remember that peter obi is the best among the candidates.[ Yes, best you said. That's why i said he should go to heaven to lead the angels there.]
Re: Buhari Meets APC Governors To Discuss Tinubu’s Running Mate by yetunsbay(m): 2:11pm On Jun 14, 2022
javaguru:
if tinibu wins, believe me Nigeria will be in a serious debt, because he'll want to recover all the money he spent.

am Obidient
Na your to be Obidient. No one send anyone buh can Obi win ?

Emphatic NO
Re: Buhari Meets APC Governors To Discuss Tinubu’s Running Mate by Masterito(m): 2:16pm On Jun 14, 2022
Ofcourse
Pakute:
In an event of a Northern Christian President and a Southeast VP, will ibos nominate an ibo muslim?
Re: Buhari Meets APC Governors To Discuss Tinubu’s Running Mate by blowjohn(m): 2:17pm On Jun 14, 2022
javaguru:

am Obidient

How much did u lend him?
Re: Buhari Meets APC Governors To Discuss Tinubu’s Running Mate by owiko(m): 2:20pm On Jun 14, 2022
Shakur86:
They've abandoned dia Onyendufu Nnamdi Kanu for Peter Obi.
They've suddenly want to be part of the zoo again.
We are watching
Oga go and campaign for, and then vote your conscience when the time is ripe. I have never supported IPOB, not even in my dreams. A working Nigeria is all I'm interested in.
Re: Buhari Meets APC Governors To Discuss Tinubu’s Running Mate by nickxtra(m): 2:53pm On Jun 14, 2022
Is he in charge?
Re: Buhari Meets APC Governors To Discuss Tinubu’s Running Mate by Rayjnr: 2:56pm On Jun 14, 2022
Urheadmaster:
But they should not pick a Muslim northern person as a vice president of Nigeria

Only a northern Muslim can guarantee them vote
Re: Buhari Meets APC Governors To Discuss Tinubu’s Running Mate by Germi9: 2:59pm On Jun 14, 2022
abeyaktech:
The same way he told them about his prefer choice and turn out to be another person, meeting that will not yield anything. Weakest president Nigerian ever produced....
In 2015 when Buhari was campaigning i told Nigerians that Buhari is the weakest Man on Earth they said he is a General i told them in 1983 Buhari failed as a head of states he was always abroad his vice, the late General Ediagbon of blessed memory was the invincible head of states. Buhari has always been a weak Man, but as usual Nigerians never learn
Re: Buhari Meets APC Governors To Discuss Tinubu’s Running Mate by 2016easy2017: 3:00pm On Jun 14, 2022
B U H A R I WHAT!!!!!!!
this evil man wants to kill Tinubu patapata!!!!!!

He got worst record
He ruined the country
He been deceiving us all
He wanted Tinubu out by all means
He from #180- 1$ puts nigeria at #650--1$

He destroyed the security architecture and left millions dead and still counting

He puts 99% of all positions to Fulani alone

Made all Nigerians 3rd class citizenz but Fulanis

Yet wants to decide what happens after him.

NOT ASHAMED!!!!!
Re: Buhari Meets APC Governors To Discuss Tinubu’s Running Mate by VEHINTOLAR: 3:01pm On Jun 14, 2022
I don't know why I keep having this feeling that Buhari will work against Tinubu,in fact against APC just to ensure that another fulani man takes over from him ! Anyway,Jagaban fears no foe !
Re: Buhari Meets APC Governors To Discuss Tinubu’s Running Mate by pope1477(m): 3:30pm On Jun 14, 2022
Wetin concern buhari ?
Re: Buhari Meets APC Governors To Discuss Tinubu’s Running Mate by Ballzproblemm: 3:33pm On Jun 14, 2022
NLPoliceWoman:
Again, Seun Mynd44 Dominique justwise. Rule 2
lol try harder sheep
Re: Buhari Meets APC Governors To Discuss Tinubu’s Running Mate by Ultimas: 3:43pm On Jun 14, 2022
The meeting way not mean much.

Re: Buhari Meets APC Governors To Discuss Tinubu’s Running Mate by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 4:05pm On Jun 14, 2022
Ok
Re: Buhari Meets APC Governors To Discuss Tinubu’s Running Mate by horgarzer(m): 4:32pm On Jun 14, 2022
abeyaktech:
The same way he told them about his prefer choice and turn out to be another person, meeting that will not yield anything. Weakest president Nigerian ever produced....
You lots are confuse being. The same Buhari you people called a dictator is now weak coz Tinubu emerged APC presidential flag bearer.
We won't be amazed at your stupidity anymore.
Re: Buhari Meets APC Governors To Discuss Tinubu’s Running Mate by horgarzer(m): 4:35pm On Jun 14, 2022
JAMO84:
When PDP picked Atiku, another Muslim after Buhari, nobody said anything. They allowed PDP to play their survivalist game.

Now APC too must play to survive. The most fair thing to do would have been both parties picking a southern Christian presidential candidate, but PDP has destroyed fairness by picking another Muslim from the north.

APC cannot make the mistake of chosing a northern Christian, they will never vote for APC in the Presidential election. Northern Christians and PDP are inseperable.

APC Muslim Muslim ticket is purely political, just like the proposed 16 years Muslim/North rule by the PDP.
Yeyenatu!!!
No, they will pick from afganEastern.
Hoping to reap where you people did not sow
Awon ole!!!
Re: Buhari Meets APC Governors To Discuss Tinubu’s Running Mate by Freerhyme1(m): 5:59pm On Jun 14, 2022
Buhari will definitely want to see him fail woefully by choosing a Northern muslims as his running mate
Re: Buhari Meets APC Governors To Discuss Tinubu’s Running Mate by meetirimiya: 6:21pm On Jun 14, 2022
YeyeGbami:

GEJ was weaker cheesy
Buhari is the weakest president in the history of Nigeria both as military and civilian. Please don't compare him with GEJ

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu Govt Inherited Terrible Economic Situation - Oshiomhole / There’s Hunger, Starvation In The Land, Northern Leaders Tell Buhari / FG To Regulate Social Media - Lai Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.