Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Get In Here If You Are A True Peter Obi Supporter. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Get In Here If You Are A True Peter Obi Supporter. (342 Views)

Peter Obi's Supporter Displays Gun, Threatens Whoever Votes Tinubu, Atiku / Peter Obi's Supporter Shares Posters, Caps And T-shirts To Northerners (Video) / Peter Obi's Supporter Rocks 'Peter Obi' Haircut (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get In Here If You Are A True Peter Obi Supporter. by Kingkumsecond: 12:39pm On Jun 14, 2022
PETER OBI IS THE MAN

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Get In Here If You Are A True Peter Obi Supporter. by Kingkumsecond: 12:52pm On Jun 14, 2022
PETER OBI IS THE MAN

1 Like

Re: Get In Here If You Are A True Peter Obi Supporter. by Ibadanpikin: 12:54pm On Jun 14, 2022
I am OBIDIENT

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Get In Here If You Are A True Peter Obi Supporter. by Faber(m): 12:56pm On Jun 14, 2022
Kingkumsecond:
My people, make una no dull me abeg.

i even forget to say that it will not be free money, i will surely pay back on sunday. i will provide proof of my location with a picture of my voters card. i will also provide anything to prove that i'm legit and not trying to scam anyone

Soko loan
9cash
EasiMoni
Lcredit
Aje Loan
Quick Check
Renmoney
Fairmoney
Sofri loans
Hicash
Cash Bus
Quick Credit
Cash Cash
Cash Mama
Naira Cash.
Op you gerrit, if you don't gerrit you forgerrit. Carry your voters card approach them...leave Peter Obi support ers alone

Meanwhile
#AtikuIsComing
Re: Get In Here If You Are A True Peter Obi Supporter. by phemmyutd(m): 12:58pm On Jun 14, 2022
Tinubu all the way
Re: Get In Here If You Are A True Peter Obi Supporter. by Kingkumsecond: 12:58pm On Jun 14, 2022
Ibadanpikin:
I am OBIDIENT
Good. can you help? i believe in you all brothers and sisters in the movement.

PETER OBI IS THE MAN

1 Like

Re: Get In Here If You Are A True Peter Obi Supporter. by amliftedhigher: 12:59pm On Jun 14, 2022
Peter Obi

1 Like

Re: Get In Here If You Are A True Peter Obi Supporter. by IDENNAA(m): 1:00pm On Jun 14, 2022
Re: Get In Here If You Are A True Peter Obi Supporter. by Kingkumsecond: 1:04pm On Jun 14, 2022
Faber:

Soko loan
9cash
EasiMoni
Lcredit
Aje Loan
Quick Check
Renmoney
Fairmoney
Sofri loans
Hicash
Cash Bus
Quick Credit
Cash Cash
Cash Mama
Naira Cash.
Op you gerrit, if you don't gerrit you forgerrit. Carry your voters card approach them...leave Peter Obi support ers alone

Meanwhile
#AtikuIsComing
Atiku started cu*ing since 2007, if you don't gerrit, forgerrit.

on a serious note, how will a sane youth support atiku to be president if not for wickedness and/or personal interest. pls i urge you all to pity our children and grand children by doing the right thing.
Re: Get In Here If You Are A True Peter Obi Supporter. by Kingkumsecond: 1:10pm On Jun 14, 2022
phemmyutd:
Tinubu all the way
Are you blind to the part where i said you should read and pass if you are not in the movement?
FYI we obi supporters are not doing politics talkless of the cash and carry kind of politics that you god tinubu is doing. he will be disgraced at last. save this post

1 Like

Re: Get In Here If You Are A True Peter Obi Supporter. by Kingkumsecond: 1:24pm On Jun 14, 2022
PETER OBI IS THE MAN
Re: Get In Here If You Are A True Peter Obi Supporter. by Kingkumsecond: 1:29pm On Jun 14, 2022
PETER OBI IS THE MAN
Re: Get In Here If You Are A True Peter Obi Supporter. by Kingkumsecond: 1:48pm On Jun 14, 2022
PETER OBI IS THE MAN
Re: Get In Here If You Are A True Peter Obi Supporter. by phemmyutd(m): 3:32pm On Jun 15, 2022
Kingkumsecond:

Are you blind to the part where i said you should read and pass if you are not in the movement?
FYI we obi supporters are not doing politics talkless of the cash and carry kind of politics that you god tinubu is doing. he will be disgraced at last. save this post

Is this place your father's land?
Re: Get In Here If You Are A True Peter Obi Supporter. by babasolution: 3:33pm On Jun 15, 2022
Am now for Peter obi

1 Like

Re: Get In Here If You Are A True Peter Obi Supporter. by Okwyjesus(m): 3:37pm On Jun 15, 2022
Ije.....
Re: Get In Here If You Are A True Peter Obi Supporter. by Kingkumsecond: 4:01pm On Jun 15, 2022
phemmyutd:

Is this place your father's land?
NO. it's your fathers land
Re: Get In Here If You Are A True Peter Obi Supporter. by AustineE1: 4:05pm On Jun 15, 2022
I stand with P.O

1 Like

Re: Get In Here If You Are A True Peter Obi Supporter. by Enyimbafc: 4:16pm On Jun 15, 2022
I AM OBIDIENT TO THE CORE

2 Likes

Re: Get In Here If You Are A True Peter Obi Supporter. by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jun 15, 2022
Me and my household are Obidient

1 Like

Re: Get In Here If You Are A True Peter Obi Supporter. by Kingkumsecond: 4:22pm On Jun 15, 2022
E go shock everybody in 2023

PETER OBI IS THE MAN
Re: Get In Here If You Are A True Peter Obi Supporter. by Afamed: 4:25pm On Jun 15, 2022
Kiss the truth. Pandora has no electoral value

Re: Get In Here If You Are A True Peter Obi Supporter. by Kingkumsecond: 4:35pm On Jun 15, 2022
@Afamed

Electoral value ni!

Electrol intensity ko!

i don't know the reason why this Tinubu and Atiku like KYAM-PANING instead of marketing their expired products. we peter obi fans are busy campaigning and you lots are just hating. 2023 go shock many people.

PETER OBI IS THE MAN
Re: Get In Here If You Are A True Peter Obi Supporter. by PeterObi4LP: 4:57pm On Jun 15, 2022
I'm OBIdified

1 Like

Re: Get In Here If You Are A True Peter Obi Supporter. by Kingkumsecond: 5:02pm On Jun 15, 2022
PETER OBI is the answer to all our problems. from insecurity to unemployment and the rest.

PETER OBI IS THE MAN

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi New Exclusive Interview Hear He Say About Tinubu & Nigeria Problem / Those Blackmailing Ipob Should Read This! (pics) / Hijab: Watch As Lawyer Storm Court Dressed In Traditional Attire (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.