Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,147 members, 7,835,836 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

Hanifa’s Murder: Court To Pass Judgement On July 28 - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hanifa’s Murder: Court To Pass Judgement On July 28 (13509 Views)

Adegoke's Murder: Court Sentences Adedoyin, 2 Others To Death By Hanging / Hanifa Abubakar: Abdulmalik Tanko Confesses, Statement By Kano Police (Video) / Wandering Cow Spotted On 3rd Mainland Bridge On Wednesday Night July 28 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hanifa’s Murder: Court To Pass Judgement On July 28 by Deicide: 2:44pm On Jun 14, 2022
They should leave it in the hands of God
Re: Hanifa’s Murder: Court To Pass Judgement On July 28 by Nostring: 2:52pm On Jun 14, 2022
Cubalabloo:
Jail the idiot.
jail or make den throw am alive feed lions undecided
Re: Hanifa’s Murder: Court To Pass Judgement On July 28 by Carlylepneuma: 2:52pm On Jun 14, 2022
SultanOfAbia:
If na blasphemy of Mohammed una go quickly kill the person

Now this man don kill pikin, una remember say court process dey.

Why una no carry Deborah go court??

Na Person wey kill pikin un wan carry go court

if na blasphemy, una go forget say court dey exist.

Religion of Piss, Shit and Urine.
wetin u talk nw mke sense to u? Stop speaking ill of other peoples faith u wont hear.

1 Like

Re: Hanifa’s Murder: Court To Pass Judgement On July 28 by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jun 14, 2022
Hmmm, dem still dey drag this thing undecided
Re: Hanifa’s Murder: Court To Pass Judgement On July 28 by Zelenskyy(m): 3:01pm On Jun 14, 2022
Carlylepneuma:
wetin u talk nw mke sense to u? Stop speaking ill of other peoples faith u wont hear.

I don't support the running down of people's Faith ...

But the guy is trying to say that due court process should be followed for every seeming Crime...

In the North, I believe there is a Sharia Court. If someone is found guilty of speaking ill of the Holy prophet or book

The person should face the Shari'a Court and be punished accordingly. All this jungle justice meted out to people is giving the Islamic faith a bad reputation.

We must tell ourselves the Truth...

Or there is something we don't know.

Is it written in the Holy Book that instant Jungle Justice should be dished out to suspected offenders of Islamic laws ?

1 Like

Re: Hanifa’s Murder: Court To Pass Judgement On July 28 by brainhgeek(m): 3:06pm On Jun 14, 2022
I hope justice is well served and publicized.
BTW, when are we going to hear about the sentencing of the murderers of Deborah Samuel?
Re: Hanifa’s Murder: Court To Pass Judgement On July 28 by KanoFirstSon: 3:09pm On Jun 14, 2022
Finally Dan iska
Re: Hanifa’s Murder: Court To Pass Judgement On July 28 by Farid24224(m): 3:20pm On Jun 14, 2022
Zelenskyy:

But the guy is trying to say that due court process should be followed for every seeming Crime...

In the North, I believe there is a Sharia Court. If someone is found guilty of speaking ill of the Holy prophet or book

The person should face the Shari'a Court and be punished accordingly. All this jungle justice meted out to people is giving the Islamic faith a bad reputation.

Is it written in the Holy Book that instant Jungle Justice should be dished out to suspected offenders of Islamic laws ?

What you said is different from what he's referring to..He's insulting the religion as a whole!!
Re: Hanifa’s Murder: Court To Pass Judgement On July 28 by Zelenskyy(m): 3:30pm On Jun 14, 2022
Farid24224:

What you said is different from what he's referring to.. He's insulting the religion as a whole!!

That I will never Support...

You don't run down people's Faith. Religious tolerance should be Key.
Re: Hanifa’s Murder: Court To Pass Judgement On July 28 by ShaqFu: 3:54pm On Jun 14, 2022
Ah good. The murderer is about to get justice. I wonder what is happening in the case of Deborah Samuel, the media has been silent for a while now. I won't be surprise if the case is swept under the carpet and the fanatics who burnt her freed.

The idiots religion creates makes the mind wonders...
Re: Hanifa’s Murder: Court To Pass Judgement On July 28 by nijanigga: 4:28pm On Jun 14, 2022
SultanOfAbia:
If na blasphemy of Mohammed una go quickly kill the person

Now this man don kill pikin, una remember say court process dey.

Why una no carry Deborah go court??

Na Person wey kill pikin un wan carry go court

if na blasphemy, una go forget say court dey exist.

Religion of Piss, Shit and Urine.
You just said my mind
That Nobel compressive must have been closed or demolished now .
Re: Hanifa’s Murder: Court To Pass Judgement On July 28 by BabaAduras: 4:52pm On Jun 14, 2022
Cubalabloo:
Jail the idiot.

Jail for the murder of a 5 year old girl?

Hang the idiot.
Re: Hanifa’s Murder: Court To Pass Judgement On July 28 by generalwo(m): 6:37pm On Jun 14, 2022
What could such an angel have done to deserve such a cruel death?? Why are men so evil hearted
Re: Hanifa’s Murder: Court To Pass Judgement On July 28 by naijapikin2(m): 10:49pm On Jun 14, 2022
Just kill the animal kawai
Re: Hanifa’s Murder: Court To Pass Judgement On July 28 by chukskafor(m): 3:37am On Jun 15, 2022
Reallysimple:
Dude's gonna rot in jail or die by hanging
which jail that common street boys go destroy after one yr and go escape
Re: Hanifa’s Murder: Court To Pass Judgement On July 28 by brightleave(m): 9:33am On Jun 15, 2022
Cubalabloo:
Jail the idiot.
jail abi make dem hang the guy?
Re: Hanifa’s Murder: Court To Pass Judgement On July 28 by Thomasankara(m): 4:23pm On Jun 15, 2022
Antoeni:
When will court give judgement on those that killied Debora in Sokoto?

I tire o

1 Like

Re: Hanifa’s Murder: Court To Pass Judgement On July 28 by Carlylepneuma: 10:29am On Jun 20, 2022
Zelenskyy:

pls don't be naive, in the south people kill and burn a person alive just for stealing a cup of garri, are those guys also Muslims or christian s? Did people talk down on christianity? wt do u think made them do that? Why only pointing a finger on one side of d coin? Or is there something we dont knw? i'm not in support of jungle justice bt if we are in a saner atmosphere where justice is served accordingly without fear or favor no one will dare take laws into their hands...
Re: Hanifa’s Murder: Court To Pass Judgement On July 28 by Zelenskyy(m): 11:52am On Jun 20, 2022
Carlylepneuma:

pls don't be naive, in the south people kill and burn a person alive just for stealing a cup of garri, are those guys also Muslims or christian s? Did people talk down on christianity? wt do u think made them do that? Why only pointing a finger on one side of d coin? Or is there something we dont knw? i'm not in support of jungle justice bt if we are in a saner atmosphere where justice is served accordingly without fear or favor no one will dare take laws into their hands...

You are the one that is being naive here...

Look at Comments carefully before you quote people...

Who is pointing fingers at Islam here ?

Please don't quote me next time without carefully reading my comments...
Re: Hanifa’s Murder: Court To Pass Judgement On July 28 by Carlylepneuma: 9:14pm On Jun 20, 2022
Zelenskyy:

You are the one that is being naive here...

Look at Comments carefully before you quote people...

Who is pointing fingers at Islam here ?

Please don't quote me next time without carefully reading my comments...
Mr lawyer aka mouth piece of "sultanofabia" go and check the guys comment carefully and tell me d real meaning of his statement...
Re: Hanifa’s Murder: Court To Pass Judgement On July 28 by Zelenskyy(m): 9:46pm On Jun 20, 2022
Carlylepneuma:
Mr lawyer aka mouth piece of "sultanofabia" go and check the guys comment carefully and tell me d real meaning of his statement...

I don't have time for Stupid people...

I don't have time for people with reading disabilities...

I don't have time for people with comprehension problem....

For you to think that I am from the East by your assertion above portrays the personality of tribal bigot..

I don't have time for tribal bigots or tribalism...

I don't have time for people that come Online and display their foolish tribal or religious rigmarole just so that they can sleep well at night.

So you can get lost from my Mention... I have no time for your type.

(1) (2) (Reply)

17 Years Old Girl Murdered Her Father For Money Ritual."my Dad Is A Very Lazy Hu / NDLEA Intercepts 14.5 Tons Of Ghanaian Loud Linked To Wanted Drug Baron In Lagos / Kidnappers Give 7 Doctors Kidnap Notice In Ekiti State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.