Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,206 members, 7,829,318 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Uzodinma: Winning The Election Is Our Major Priority Not Religious Arguments - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uzodinma: Winning The Election Is Our Major Priority Not Religious Arguments (17149 Views)

2023: Allow Nigerians Vote On Merit, Not Religious Persuasion, Group Urges CAN / Moghalu: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is A political Calculation Not Religious War / Lai Mohammed To US: El-Zakzaky Detained For Crime, Not Religious Persecution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uzodinma: Winning The Election Is Our Major Priority Not Religious Arguments by Equalibrium(m): 4:52pm On Jun 14, 2022
Hope my man i dey your back, no shaking, Tinubu is a goal!!!!!
Re: Uzodinma: Winning The Election Is Our Major Priority Not Religious Arguments by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jun 14, 2022
NwaAdazzi:

You are just making noise here,MuslimTicket on a National Level on a National Level isn't good,not on a state level,Thinkb4 u talk,If Wike Christian state is bothering u go to the supreme Court.�

Wike Christian state is not bothering him. There is nothing in the Constitution that stipulated different criteria for National and State leadership election based on religion. From time immemorial it has been like that. Awolowo and Akintola were Christians (Western Regional Level, comprises of so many States today), Bola Ige and Sunday Afolabi were Christians, Jakande and Jafojo were Muslims.

We have 17 political parties, anybody that is not comfortable with APC should vote for another party. Alternatively, you can go station. APC should invoke this old slang - Ko te mi lorun, go station!

Ko te mi lorun = go station.

Another alternative, you can approach Adegboruwa (SAN) , that is; Ko te mi lorun = Supreme Court.
Re: Uzodinma: Winning The Election Is Our Major Priority Not Religious Arguments by Rayjnr: 5:00pm On Jun 14, 2022
WibusJaga:

So winning election is major priority ahead of welfare & feelings of Nigerians? A Muslim-Muslim ticket that will further raise tensions & divide the country along religious lines.
Can you imagine a Muslim making similar statement if a Christian-Christian ticket is being pushed to win.

So religion is a priority than development?
Re: Uzodinma: Winning The Election Is Our Major Priority Not Religious Arguments by casualobserver: 5:01pm On Jun 14, 2022
Miracle2020:
not everybody that is against injustice is an igbo man. I am not an igbo man,in fact I had never been to igbo land. I am against injustice. I am a northerner if you cares to know.

noted. but you need to understand that the VP has no power and a presidents religion does not matter except that we have made an issue of it. Gowon and his deputy were both christians, Abiola Tofa were both Muslims. APC has to feild a muslim VP otherwise they will lose. they have no choice, I am a christian.

If you fail to see the reason then I ask you what do you think a christian VP can do for you considering he has no constitutional power and the current VP is a christian...what has he done for christians, how does Osinbajo make you feel safer?

Dont get carried away by politicians and IPOB supporters playing the religion card because their candidate does not have a marketable track record they can sell.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uzodinma: Winning The Election Is Our Major Priority Not Religious Arguments by Rayjnr: 5:01pm On Jun 14, 2022
sonature1:

He cannot...no matter how hard he tries.

People don't like this man.

He knows that he only has one tenure in office.

The thousands of votes he got na spirit vote am, Make una dey calm down na
Re: Uzodinma: Winning The Election Is Our Major Priority Not Religious Arguments by sonature1: 5:04pm On Jun 14, 2022
Rayjnr:

The thousands of votes he got na spirit vote am, Make una dey calm down na

From where? Yeye Supreme Court judges said that the man won the election, but they couldn't prove how with calculated figures.

That's why Goodluck Jonathan later argued that the law be amended to take that power off the Supreme Court. Instead, according to Jonathan, there should be a rerun.
Re: Uzodinma: Winning The Election Is Our Major Priority Not Religious Arguments by Masterito(m): 5:04pm On Jun 14, 2022
Imo will send him packing come 2023
WibusJaga:

So winning election is major priority ahead of welfare & feelings of Nigerians? A Muslim-Muslim ticket that will further raise tensions & divide the country along religious lines.
Can you imagine a Muslim making similar statement if a Christian-Christian ticket is being pushed to win.
Re: Uzodinma: Winning The Election Is Our Major Priority Not Religious Arguments by Rayjnr: 5:07pm On Jun 14, 2022
sonature1:

From where? Yeye Supreme Court judges said that the man won the election, but they couldn't prove how with calculated figures.

That's why Goodluck Jonathan later argued that the law be amended to take that power off the Supreme Court. Instead, according to Jonathan, there should be a rerun.

Did he go to court with zero vote
Re: Uzodinma: Winning The Election Is Our Major Priority Not Religious Arguments by sonature1: 5:08pm On Jun 14, 2022
Rayjnr:

Did he go to court with zero vote

No, he didn't.

What I mean is that the vast majority don't like him.
Re: Uzodinma: Winning The Election Is Our Major Priority Not Religious Arguments by Umuazala: 5:17pm On Jun 14, 2022
Re: Uzodinma: Winning The Election Is Our Major Priority Not Religious Arguments by BluntCrazeMan: 5:21pm On Jun 14, 2022
See why Peter Obi is better??
Winning Election is not his main target, but a better Nigeria
Re: Uzodinma: Winning The Election Is Our Major Priority Not Religious Arguments by educarimo: 5:27pm On Jun 14, 2022
which of the is this man talking about here in an already divided country?

this hopless uzodinjo abughikwa ezigbo mmadu oo bikokwa.

see the kind people wey ndi igbo get.

people are dying and you are much more concerned about winning election. for who?
Re: Uzodinma: Winning The Election Is Our Major Priority Not Religious Arguments by Munzy14(m): 5:40pm On Jun 14, 2022
Otele onye ara.... undecided

Re: Uzodinma: Winning The Election Is Our Major Priority Not Religious Arguments by omurphy23456: 5:48pm On Jun 14, 2022
If not for supreme court we would never have a shallow thinker of the person of Hope that brings no hope to our state.!!! we should be united with Muslim - Muslim ticket abi? You are a slave to cows.
Re: Uzodinma: Winning The Election Is Our Major Priority Not Religious Arguments by Freerhyme1(m): 5:55pm On Jun 14, 2022
No one takes this HOPEless Uzodinjo serious anymore
Re: Uzodinma: Winning The Election Is Our Major Priority Not Religious Arguments by Omoslim26: 6:00pm On Jun 14, 2022
Mumu man undecided
Try anything like imagine holding on to more that 8 years Christian rule,and see if the mumuric and his niggies will no come for your head.

Re: Uzodinma: Winning The Election Is Our Major Priority Not Religious Arguments by Gbengajans: 6:02pm On Jun 14, 2022
Hnnmm
Re: Uzodinma: Winning The Election Is Our Major Priority Not Religious Arguments by Miracle2020: 6:32pm On Jun 14, 2022
casualobserver:

noted. but you need to understand that the VP has no power and a presidents religion does not matter except that we have made an issue of it. Gowon and his deputy were both christians, Abiola Tofa were both Muslims. APC has to feild a muslim VP otherwise they will lose. they have no choice, I am a christian.

If you fail to see the reason then I ask you what do you think a christian VP can do for you considering he has no constitutional power and the current VP is a christian...what has he done for christians, how does Osinbajo make you feel safer?

Dont get carried away by politicians and IPOB supporters playing the religion card because their candidate does not have a marketable track record they can sell.
If the position of the vp is that useless,why is the Muslim dieing to have it? They tell you that the vp has no power but they want the vp.Why?
If really you are a Christian,then you are disgrace to the Christian family. Do you know what would have happened to Christianity if we had nobody to speak for us?
Don't allow what you want to eat today stops you from getting what you eat in the next 10 years. I know some of you are supporting him because of crumbs but let me assure you that you will regret your actions tomorrow. Go and find out,I am a die hard supporter of APC but I will never allow Christians to be insulted in that manner.
You are talking about Gowan. Pls tell us who voted for Gowon as a president. They military make their appointment base on seniority and nobody have the right to challenge.
Let me tell you what the Muslims want to do, they want to avoid Yaradua and Gej scenario considering the health and age of Tinubu.
They have already said that it is an abomination for a Christian to be president of Nigeria.
Before you know it, Sharia law will be practiced in the whole country and people like you will look for a way to convince your fellow Christians. God forbid!!
Re: Uzodinma: Winning The Election Is Our Major Priority Not Religious Arguments by surequality: 6:48pm On Jun 14, 2022
Winning the election is your party major priority but that is not Nigerians priority.
Nigerians priority in one word is PROGRESS in capital letters.
Re: Uzodinma: Winning The Election Is Our Major Priority Not Religious Arguments by casualobserver: 6:51pm On Jun 14, 2022
Miracle2020:
If the position of the vp is that useless,why is the Muslim dieing to have it? They tell you that the vp has no power but they want the vp.Why?
If really you are a Christian,then you are disgrace to the Christian family. Do you know what would have happened to Christianity if we had nobody to speak for us?
Don't allow what you want to eat today stops you from getting what you eat in the next 10 years. I know some of you are supporting him because of crumbs but let me assure you that you will regret your actions tomorrow. Go and find out,I am a die hard supporter of APC but I will never allow Christians to be insulted in that manner.
You are talking about Gowan. Pls tell us who voted for Gowon as a president. They military make their appointment base on seniority and nobody have the right to challenge.
Let me tell you what the Muslims want to do, they want to avoid Yaradua and Gej scenario considering the health and age of Tinubu.
They have already said that it is an abomination for a Christian to be president of Nigeria.
Before you know it, Sharia law will be practiced in the whole country and people like you will look for a way to convince your fellow Christians. God forbid!!

Muslims are not dying to have it. The party simply recognises that it is important to have a muslim candidate from the North because the North is majority Muslim for the same reason that Peter Obi is shopping for a Muslim VP from the North. BTW Atiku whom you support is 75.

1 Like

Re: Uzodinma: Winning The Election Is Our Major Priority Not Religious Arguments by wingmanIII: 6:54pm On Jun 14, 2022
Late abba kyari through the supreme court made this ediot a governor. Let's see how he will get a 2nd term.
Re: Uzodinma: Winning The Election Is Our Major Priority Not Religious Arguments by seunayantokun(m): 7:08pm On Jun 14, 2022
Rogues called politicians think about the next elections but statesmen think about the present and the next generations.

1 Like

Re: Uzodinma: Winning The Election Is Our Major Priority Not Religious Arguments by Miracle2020: 7:09pm On Jun 14, 2022
casualobserver:

Muslims are not dying to have it. The party simply recognises that it is important to have a muslim candidate from the North because the North is majority Muslim for the same reason that Peter Obi is shopping for a Muslim VP from the North. BTW Atiku whom you support is 75.
I am supporting him because at 75 he is quater to go,so if he unfortunately kick the bucket a Christian will take over. If they are not dieing to have the vp,why wouldn't them vote for a president because of a vp position which you said is useless.
Why would the Muslim reject their fellow Muslim because of a useless vp position.
The Muslim don't want a Christian to rule this country again. Since they notice the health status and age of Tinubu,they believe that Yar'adua and Jonathan sinerio may happen again, and if that happens a Christian will be the next president. That is what they want to avoid.
Mr.man open your eyes and look far.

1 Like

Re: Uzodinma: Winning The Election Is Our Major Priority Not Religious Arguments by Billygee2u: 7:10pm On Jun 14, 2022
WibusJaga:

So winning election is major priority ahead of unity, welfare & feelings of Nigerians? A Muslim-Muslim ticket that will further raise tensions & divide the country along religious lines.
Re: Uzodinma: Winning The Election Is Our Major Priority Not Religious Arguments by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 7:11pm On Jun 14, 2022
Ddokie:

The reason is simply this: northern Muslim politicians are devout Muslims, while southern Christian politicians are Christians by mouth.

You will never hear a devout christian saying it doesn't matter.

You’re right.
Re: Uzodinma: Winning The Election Is Our Major Priority Not Religious Arguments by Slynation(m): 7:19pm On Jun 14, 2022
Urheadmaster:

In Nigeria it's been long a sitting governor that wishes for 2nd tenure failed to secure it.

They knows how to win for the second time undecided

And Hope Uzodinma won't be the first sitting governor not to win the second term.
You don't know what you are saying...A man that came 4th in a gubernatorial election and scamly installed as a governor, this man doesn't even has the will of the people, In Imo state he is popularly known as Uzodinjo...!! 2nd term is very very far from him especially the way he handled Rochas Okorocha's matter... It's so bad that Imolites will rather vote for you than Hopeless Uzodinjo
Re: Uzodinma: Winning The Election Is Our Major Priority Not Religious Arguments by casualobserver: 7:34pm On Jun 14, 2022
Miracle2020:
I am supporting him because at 75 he is quater to go,so if he unfortunately kick the bucket a Christian will take over. If they are not dieing to have the vp,why wouldn't them vote for a president because of a vp position which you said is useless.
Why would the Muslim reject their fellow Muslim because of a useless vp position.
The Muslim don't want a Christian to rule this country again. Since they notice the health status and age of Tinubu,they believe that Yar'adua and Jonathan sinerio may happen again, and if that happens a Christian will be the next president. That is what they want to avoid.
Mr.man open your eyes and look far.
your daftness is not worthy of any further engagement. If the Muslims wanted a muslim VP then by your own argument, they would be fighting for a Muslim VP candidate for Atiku who is 75.

Please dont disturb my peace again. I have tried but I cant elevate your IQ and I can feel mine dragging lower the more I engage your type.

1 Like

Re: Uzodinma: Winning The Election Is Our Major Priority Not Religious Arguments by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:07pm On Jun 14, 2022
Fool....will the north accept a christain-christain ticket?
Re: Uzodinma: Winning The Election Is Our Major Priority Not Religious Arguments by Miracle2020: 8:09pm On Jun 14, 2022
casualobserver:

your daftness is not worthy of any further engagement. If the Muslims wanted a muslim VP then by your own argument, they would be fighting for a Muslim VP candidate for Atiku who is 75.

Please dont disturb my peace again. I have tried but I cant elevate your IQ and I can feel mine dragging lower the more I engage your type.
how on earth do I think I can put sense in a dog that eat crumbs from his master. Your life depends on the crumbs tinubu is giving to you so I am not surprised.
Pdp is not the ruling party and everybody knows that it is very hard to defeat the ruling party in this country.
Mr man, your foolishness of today will put the future of your children in danger.
Buhari being a Muslim is against Muslim Muslim ticket while hungry octopus that claim to be Christians are the people trying to enslave their Christian brothers.
You said that the vp position is useless,then why can't they( the Muslims) sacrifice that useless position to the Christian?
Since 2014 tinubu has been advocating for a Muslim Muslim tickets. Does that means he have a hidden agenda against the Christians?
I regret ever thought of educating a hungry dog.
Re: Uzodinma: Winning The Election Is Our Major Priority Not Religious Arguments by wasi9ice: 8:20pm On Jun 14, 2022
If people like Uzodimma or Umahi is talking nobody should listen to them because these two failures cannot deliver their States to the APC , even their party knows that,,

And Uzodimma is equally awear that he only has this tenure to be a governor,, Mohammed Tanko will definitely retire before the next election and Abba Kiyari is already gone
Re: Uzodinma: Winning The Election Is Our Major Priority Not Religious Arguments by ThankGodFriday(m): 8:39pm On Jun 14, 2022
APC2:
Igbo leaders are the problem of this country.

And who told you that
Re: Uzodinma: Winning The Election Is Our Major Priority Not Religious Arguments by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jun 14, 2022
1bunne4lif:
Who listens to hopeless uzodinjo, Imo state citizens have disowned him a long time ago. Next news please

I hate the idiot with passion

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

DSS Withdraws Suit Against Tukur Mamu / 2023: Outgoing Herdsman, Incoming Bala Blu By Tunde Odesola / APC May Lose Due To Tinubu’s Bloopers On Quran & Buhari’s Indifference - Jaafar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.