Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,462 members, 7,830,308 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

I want to serve A Court Order to One of Nigeria Network Provider - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I want to serve A Court Order to One of Nigeria Network Provider (594 Views)

Ipesi Akoko, Ondo State: A Big Town With No MTN, GLO Or Any Network Provider / Which Network Provider In Nigeria Has The Fastest Internet Connection? / Which Mobile Network Provider Currently Offers More Data Vol At A Cheaper Price? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I want to serve A Court Order to One of Nigeria Network Provider by Spray(m): 3:29pm On Jun 14, 2022
Hi all,

Please if one want to serve a court order to any of the Nigeria network provider, can the person work down to any of their office to deliver it?
Or strictly their head quarter, Lagos or Abuja?
Re: I want to serve A Court Order to One of Nigeria Network Provider by Weezyclan(m): 3:35pm On Jun 14, 2022
Spray:
Hi all,

Please if one want to serve a court order to any of the Nigeria network provider, can the person work down to any of their office to deliver it?
Or strictly their head quarter, Lagos or Abuja?

Hire a lawyer to do that for you.

1 Like

Re: I want to serve A Court Order to One of Nigeria Network Provider by Spray(m): 6:07pm On Jun 14, 2022
Weezyclan:

Hire a lawyer to do that for you.
Thanks
Re: I want to serve A Court Order to One of Nigeria Network Provider by OneKinGuy(m): 11:50pm On Jun 14, 2022
Ok, just know that theses companies have some of the most top notch Lawers in the country and unlimited resources.
Re: I want to serve A Court Order to One of Nigeria Network Provider by Spray(m): 4:27am On Jun 15, 2022
OneKinGuy:
Ok, just know that theses companies have some of the most top notch Lawers in the country and unlimited resources.
So because of this they shouldn't be sued right?

1 Like

Re: I want to serve A Court Order to One of Nigeria Network Provider by OneKinGuy(m): 9:48am On Jun 15, 2022
Spray:

So because of this they shouldn't be sued right?
They probably received hundreds of sues monthly, and whatever the guy may plan to sue for, some other people have done it and probably failed. You guys should please stop acting as if justice works in this country. Anyway, Goodluck to op.

2 Likes

Re: I want to serve A Court Order to One of Nigeria Network Provider by Nobody: 1:14am On Jun 16, 2022
Be ready for a very long court battle.

(1) (Reply)

Iphone Xsmax / Itel P5 / Mobile Phone Inventor Made First Call Today 50 Years Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.