Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,180 members, 7,815,137 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

Gunmen Invade Church, Abduct Worshippers In Ogun - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Invade Church, Abduct Worshippers In Ogun (432 Views)

Gunmen Invade Bishop David Oyedepo’s Church, Abduct embers / Fulani Herdsmen Burn Church And Kill Worshippers In Kajuru, Kaduna (Graphic) / Masquerades Invade Church Service In Anambra, One Killed, Many Injured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gunmen Invade Church, Abduct Worshippers In Ogun by SHINJA: 5:33pm On Jun 14, 2022
Gunmen have invaded and abducted two worshippers from the Celestial Church Christ, SBJ Oshofa at Wasimi in Ewekoro Local Government Area of Ogun State.

The hoodlums numbering four, stormed the church around 11pm on Monday, and took an Assistant Shepherd of the parish, Oluwaseun Ajose and a Sunday school teacher, Dagunro Ayobami.

According to Daily Trust, a source said that the church is located at an isolated area, which allowed the hoodlums operated unhindered.

A joint security team of the police and local vigilantes were said to have been combing the forest in the area in search of the abductees.

The Shepherd of the parish, Oluwatomisin Ehuwaojomo, who confirmed the incident on Tuesday said the kidnappers have reached out to the church and demanded N50 million ransom.

Ehuwaojomo said, “When my assistant called me almost two hours after they left, the kidnappers initially refused to speak with me but on his third attempt, they spoke with me and requested for N50 million ransom.

“I told them that, I am a servant of God and I don’t receive salary. I have spoken to the commissioner of police and they are on it.”

The State Police Spokesperson, Abimbola Oyeyemi, said has not been briefed on the incident.
He, however, promised to get back to our correspondent.

https://www.withinnigeria.com/news/2022/06/14/gunmen-invade-church-abduct-worshippers-in-ogun/

Re: Gunmen Invade Church, Abduct Worshippers In Ogun by Kingozymandias(m): 5:38pm On Jun 14, 2022
Seems that retired DSS boss who said some months that there 2as intelligence that ISWAP have surrounded the southwest wasn't joking o shocked

The whole nation is In a serious state security wise now

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Invade Church, Abduct Worshippers In Ogun by vickvan(m): 5:40pm On Jun 14, 2022
The world should just end. Bad news everyday.
Being alive is one herculean task. We live to die. So why am I living, and suffering when I can just end it all. I'm losing my mind. O God help me!
Re: Gunmen Invade Church, Abduct Worshippers In Ogun by rickpat(m): 6:12pm On Jun 14, 2022
the south west is heating up...this nonsense is surely going round the nation...

where next??...

I wonder
Re: Gunmen Invade Church, Abduct Worshippers In Ogun by anonymuz(m): 6:50pm On Jun 14, 2022
They've already surrounded the SW. We should all be vigilant as we are still in the SW.
Re: Gunmen Invade Church, Abduct Worshippers In Ogun by Sotland: 7:12pm On Jun 14, 2022
Kidnapping has become a lucrative business in Nigeria.. I keep asking, what is the essence of sim registration and NIN?

Ever heard of IMAX DELAY SPRAY?

Imax delay spray works for premature ejaculation and also helps to give a hard erection.

Last 10x times than you can, your woman will ever be grateful for the satisfaction.

it's 100% safe
it's 100% herbal
To buy contact 0.8.1.3.6.7.5.4.7.7.8

Re: Gunmen Invade Church, Abduct Worshippers In Ogun by Damscodammy1(m): 7:12pm On Jun 14, 2022
Dis 1 na business dem cum do. mk dem light d mata with candle na

(1) (Reply)

Naked Man Damages LAPD Car In Hollywood / BREAKING NEWS: Amotekun Arrest People Behind The Owo Massacre / Police Rescue 77 Person Kept In Church Basement By Ondo Pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.