Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:59 AM

Scratches On My Laptop - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Scratches On My Laptop (408 Views)

Dell Inspirion Intel Corei3 500gb 4gb RAM, looking new with no scratches. / Sold Acer Aspire(minor Scratches) Core I5, 6th Gen, 8gb, 256gb SSD, 2gb Nvidi so / Very Neat, No Scratches LG G4============== SOLD SOLD SOLD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Scratches On My Laptop by Flacko225(m): 5:53pm On Jun 14, 2022
So I bought a Lenovo laptop a few months ago probably 2 months now and it's been getting a lot of scratches I think the surface is too smooth or something, anyway I thought getting a laptop skin online would be a good option but the prices drove me away, so I've been trying to see if there are any other alternatives that I can get to help retain the smooth surface of the laptop cause it looks like I've had it for years and I've only had it for months, the scratches are really bad news considering that I might want to sell it at a later date. Please, if you're aware of anything that can help please do well to inform me. Thanks
Re: Scratches On My Laptop by Boogyman557: 7:11pm On Jun 14, 2022
Holly Gram cool My Gee!

laptop skin aint expensive.. 2k, 3k u will get it don at ikeja computer village Lagos..

Or meet a graphics designer to help u design the laptop wit any skin of ur choice...

E no cost my Gee!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
Re: Scratches On My Laptop by Nobody: 7:00am On Jun 15, 2022
Flacko225:
So I bought a Lenovo laptop a few months ago probably 2 months now and it's been getting a lot of scratches I think the surface is too smooth or something, anyway I thought getting a laptop skin online would be a good option but the prices drove me away, so I've been trying to see if there are any other alternatives that I can get to help retain the smooth surface of the laptop cause it looks like I've had it for years and I've only had it for months, the scratches are really bad news considering that I might want to sell it at a later date. Please, if you're aware of anything that can help please do well to inform me. Thanks

Come to computer village
I’ll help you out

Or call or WhatsApp me on 09014566031

(1) (Reply)

AVAILABLE: Macbook Pro 2012 / Windows 11 / Lenovo Thinkpad SL510

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.