Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,135 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Secondary School Teacher Arrested For Raping A 12-Year-Old Student In Delta - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Secondary School Teacher Arrested For Raping A 12-Year-Old Student In Delta (44741 Views)

Unic Vilos Montessori School Teacher Arrested For Abusing A Toddler In Lagos / 17-Year-Old Student Stabs Teacher To Death In Plateau State (Photo) / 12-Year-Old Student Impregnated By Katsina Vice Principal Puts To Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Secondary School Teacher Arrested For Raping A 12-Year-Old Student In Delta by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jun 14, 2022
Ogun kill u. Thunder strike u. Obatala wear u a garment of destruction. Start eating the seed of bitterness with ur body of rags crying for help on the street of ur village. Cry me a river u fool. Cry me a river let me drink. For ur soul is wasted away out of agony. U wish for bitterness and u have it. Fool
Abba114:
she is so dmb to understand this i dont know why the mods let her roam the this forum freely with her misandrist comments
Re: Secondary School Teacher Arrested For Raping A 12-Year-Old Student In Delta by Bellotelli: 7:04pm On Jun 14, 2022
FutureIsFemale:
Men and rape ehn. May God punish them
If all men are rapist like u generalize then why is that those that apprehend and Lynch him are men?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Secondary School Teacher Arrested For Raping A 12-Year-Old Student In Delta by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 7:05pm On Jun 14, 2022
Effect of drug use
Re: Secondary School Teacher Arrested For Raping A 12-Year-Old Student In Delta by CleanInAll: 7:06pm On Jun 14, 2022
FutureIsFemale:
Nigerian men say women are cheap yet the resort to raping.

Does that include your father and brothers?

1 Like

Re: Secondary School Teacher Arrested For Raping A 12-Year-Old Student In Delta by Adakintroy: 7:06pm On Jun 14, 2022
Definitely underage sez.

But some of this videos when they come out the small girl will be on top thats just my problem sometime.
Re: Secondary School Teacher Arrested For Raping A 12-Year-Old Student In Delta by Richy4(m): 7:07pm On Jun 14, 2022
They perceived an offensive odor, instead of going to the hospital to check the extent of damages first, they went to the school.. shocked
Re: Secondary School Teacher Arrested For Raping A 12-Year-Old Student In Delta by ekukeku(m): 7:09pm On Jun 14, 2022
FutureIsFemale:

Dose who rape or ....
Re: Secondary School Teacher Arrested For Raping A 12-Year-Old Student In Delta by elganzar(m): 7:09pm On Jun 14, 2022
FutureIsFemale:

Which gender beat him up and arrested him__ o ni ku re

Men did all the work_ to make sure she got justice, all you do is post in your room and write rubbish

1 Like

Re: Secondary School Teacher Arrested For Raping A 12-Year-Old Student In Delta by Bfly: 7:09pm On Jun 14, 2022
Make dem jail am for cell full of hardcore gays to tear his as* day and night.
Re: Secondary School Teacher Arrested For Raping A 12-Year-Old Student In Delta by emmnprince(m): 7:10pm On Jun 14, 2022
Inasmuch as rape cases should be addressed as prescribed by the Law of the land, and even reviewed to accommodate stiffer punishment to dissuade others, you are expected to be guided by sense not to generalize what some men are guilty of when expressing your view in the comment section.

Creating public awareness about this crime and act against humanity is a good one, but your reaction is so so out of it.

You haven't really change. I thought by now you've grown in maturity in regard to sharing your opinion on matters of this kind. But still the same spirit that led you in times past is still leading you today.
Re: Secondary School Teacher Arrested For Raping A 12-Year-Old Student In Delta by Blakpot: 7:11pm On Jun 14, 2022
Good they pounded his face small before handing over to police
Re: Secondary School Teacher Arrested For Raping A 12-Year-Old Student In Delta by Hungerbadoo: 7:16pm On Jun 14, 2022
FutureIsFemale:
A law should be made no male teacher allowed to teach in a school where female students are.
These animals should be separated from women.
This is very wicked and devilish act. Justice for the little girl...Saphire you need help, trust me.
Re: Secondary School Teacher Arrested For Raping A 12-Year-Old Student In Delta by Mindlog: 7:17pm On Jun 14, 2022
Moblux:

Cooling off in the cell as I heard of

Good to know because many families cover up such.
Re: Secondary School Teacher Arrested For Raping A 12-Year-Old Student In Delta by joyousever(f): 7:17pm On Jun 14, 2022
He might even have a girlfriend oooo. What a shame!!
Re: Secondary School Teacher Arrested For Raping A 12-Year-Old Student In Delta by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jun 14, 2022
toujurs:
Not all women are cheap, but most are cheap. Mumu. You are cheap to start with undecided
Very cheap.. Na here She dey claim man hater. She chop dick die.
Re: Secondary School Teacher Arrested For Raping A 12-Year-Old Student In Delta by Tizu(m): 7:21pm On Jun 14, 2022
Good beating.
They arranged him well.
The law should now take its course.
Re: Secondary School Teacher Arrested For Raping A 12-Year-Old Student In Delta by Tizu(m): 7:22pm On Jun 14, 2022
Good beating.
They arranged him well.
The law should now take its course.
Re: Secondary School Teacher Arrested For Raping A 12-Year-Old Student In Delta by kingscare1(m): 7:22pm On Jun 14, 2022
FutureIsFemale:
Nigerian men say women are cheap yet the resort to raping.

They are cheap. I dey hide from two. I'm tired of fracking them.
Re: Secondary School Teacher Arrested For Raping A 12-Year-Old Student In Delta by vickydevoka(m): 7:27pm On Jun 14, 2022
FutureIsFemale:
Masturbation is good. Nothing concern u n rape. Most ladies masturbates dis days bcus men no get money
Re: Secondary School Teacher Arrested For Raping A 12-Year-Old Student In Delta by tunapawizzy: 7:30pm On Jun 14, 2022
FutureIsFemale:
How is your dad doing?
Re: Secondary School Teacher Arrested For Raping A 12-Year-Old Student In Delta by Impregnablefolk: 7:31pm On Jun 14, 2022
I know say na dis kind of news dey give Op orgasm! Bad news vendor lyk u! Continue wit d citizen journalism, we dey 4 background dey watch u!
Re: Secondary School Teacher Arrested For Raping A 12-Year-Old Student In Delta by oodua1stson: 7:31pm On Jun 14, 2022
It may just be a set up. Unless there’s a iron clad evidence I rarely believe rape cases nowadays. Women were born to lie
Re: Secondary School Teacher Arrested For Raping A 12-Year-Old Student In Delta by Fmghewzy(m): 7:32pm On Jun 14, 2022
Abba114:
she is so dmb to understand this i dont know why the mods let her roam the this forum freely with her misandrist comments

I tire for her seriously.
She no just get sense, she claimed all men are rapist, would rapist apprehend rapist.

I could remember when I was still young ,my younger sis was just coming from school ,a potential rapist was trailing her .
He made his way into our compound attempted to follow her inside , unknown to him my dad was around as well .

My dad chased him with a cutlass grin grin.

If all men where rapist , would he have bothered to protect his daughter.

1 Like

Re: Secondary School Teacher Arrested For Raping A 12-Year-Old Student In Delta by lereinter(m): 7:35pm On Jun 14, 2022
This is horrible

demonic teacher
Re: Secondary School Teacher Arrested For Raping A 12-Year-Old Student In Delta by Zelenskyy(m): 7:40pm On Jun 14, 2022
See disgrace...

Beat hell out of the nigga .... Useless teacher..
Re: Secondary School Teacher Arrested For Raping A 12-Year-Old Student In Delta by Candidlady: 7:41pm On Jun 14, 2022
Rape apologist full this nairaland
Re: Secondary School Teacher Arrested For Raping A 12-Year-Old Student In Delta by Legendoo: 7:43pm On Jun 14, 2022
You know those people who always say don't judge, mind your business or call you backwards for stating the truth.

This teacher/pervert is one of them and they come in both genders.

You people should be able to see the connection by now.
They want a society where everything goes including evil.

They're the perverts ruining the societal fabric in the Nigeria.
Re: Secondary School Teacher Arrested For Raping A 12-Year-Old Student In Delta by isoryt1990: 7:44pm On Jun 14, 2022
nothing that cannot happen on this world https://flow-cc.ru
Re: Secondary School Teacher Arrested For Raping A 12-Year-Old Student In Delta by Enny2013(f): 7:44pm On Jun 14, 2022
Rape! Rape!!
Upon how dey usually say ashewo n Nigerian girls are cheap.
Re: Secondary School Teacher Arrested For Raping A 12-Year-Old Student In Delta by ppogba: 7:44pm On Jun 14, 2022
FutureIsFemale:
A law should be made no male teacher allowed to teach in a school where female students are.
These animals should be separated from women.

Thee are some schools that do not employ male teachers especially nursery and primary schools.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Mum Is Making Me Depressed With What She Said To Me / FG Can't Meet With ASUU Demands - Okonjo-Iweala / 10 Nigerians That Actually Have Two Heads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.