Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,208 members, 7,822,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

I’ve Never Failed In Elections, Tinubu Boasts In Ekiti - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ve Never Failed In Elections, Tinubu Boasts In Ekiti (676 Views)

2023 Elections: Tinubu Declared Winner In Zamfara / Fuel Scarcity, Naira Redesign Are Plans To Scuttle Elections – Tinubu / Tonto Dikeh's Political Interview: I Have Never Failed In Leadership (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’ve Never Failed In Elections, Tinubu Boasts In Ekiti by shuttox: 6:03pm On Jun 14, 2022
The presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress, Bola Tinubu, has said that he has never failed in an election before.

Tinubu said this at APC the rally held on Tuesday in Ekiti ahead of the governorship election in the state to drum up support for the party’s candidate in the election, Biodun Oyebanji.

The governorship election in the state is slated for Saturday, June 18, 2022.
Tinubu said, “I’ve never failed an election before.”

Tinubu, who also spoke in the Yoruba language said, “To ba t’eka, o le te owo” meaning, “if you don’t vote, you can’t hold money.”

Tinubu also said the “Peoples Democratic Party is a poverty development party,” urging the people of the state to vote for the APC in the state and in the 2023 presidential elections.

1 Like

Re: I’ve Never Failed In Elections, Tinubu Boasts In Ekiti by fulaniHERDSman(m): 6:04pm On Jun 14, 2022
Prepare for your first. Cause it's fight of GOOD vs evil.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’ve Never Failed In Elections, Tinubu Boasts In Ekiti by RobustRoad: 6:04pm On Jun 14, 2022
Asiwaju oko Remi . This mandate is yours and kadara will come to pass

5 Likes

Re: I’ve Never Failed In Elections, Tinubu Boasts In Ekiti by Gbengajans: 6:05pm On Jun 14, 2022
grin shocked
Re: I’ve Never Failed In Elections, Tinubu Boasts In Ekiti by Xscape1993(m): 6:08pm On Jun 14, 2022
You have failed woefully already. You failed in Oyo state..

2 Likes

Re: I’ve Never Failed In Elections, Tinubu Boasts In Ekiti by TallerKola: 6:09pm On Jun 14, 2022
Asiwaju of Nigeria , on your mandate till infinity.

4 Likes

Re: I’ve Never Failed In Elections, Tinubu Boasts In Ekiti by Urheadmaster(m): 6:11pm On Jun 14, 2022
fulaniHERDSman:
Prepare for your first. Cause it's fight of GOOD vs evil.

Such a pity when we pray for good.

Evil appears inform of good.
Re: I’ve Never Failed In Elections, Tinubu Boasts In Ekiti by Weak6Exers: 6:11pm On Jun 14, 2022
Tinubu no send any baga. Baba is not ,moved by what anybody says, he is just moving like a tornado. Akanbi must feat ni sha

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ve Never Failed In Elections, Tinubu Boasts In Ekiti by joshjc(m): 6:11pm On Jun 14, 2022
You failed in edo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ve Never Failed In Elections, Tinubu Boasts In Ekiti by BowlingTall: 6:15pm On Jun 14, 2022
Asiwaju Tinubu slayer of Meth cannibals.

2 Likes

Re: I’ve Never Failed In Elections, Tinubu Boasts In Ekiti by IRAPADA(m): 6:16pm On Jun 14, 2022
2023 will be the most expensive election cos each electorate might go home with 20k to 50k

2 Likes

Re: I’ve Never Failed In Elections, Tinubu Boasts In Ekiti by PaChukwudi44(m): 6:16pm On Jun 14, 2022
Tinubu has never won elections in Ekiti state.He has always failed

2 Likes

Re: I’ve Never Failed In Elections, Tinubu Boasts In Ekiti by PaChukwudi44(m): 6:16pm On Jun 14, 2022
IRAPADA:
2023 will be the most expensive election cos each electorate might go home with 20k to 50k
Story for the gods.
Re: I’ve Never Failed In Elections, Tinubu Boasts In Ekiti by islandsscotch8: 6:17pm On Jun 14, 2022
Asiwaju is one of the greatest politician ever. As it stands, he is the most mentioned politician in Africa.
Re: I’ve Never Failed In Elections, Tinubu Boasts In Ekiti by shuttox: 6:18pm On Jun 14, 2022
Xscape1993:
You have failed woefully already. You failed in Oyo state..
Edo too

2 Likes

Re: I’ve Never Failed In Elections, Tinubu Boasts In Ekiti by FoolaniHellman: 6:18pm On Jun 14, 2022
Yes you keep beating then blue black! Most especially Ipigs cheesy cheesy grin
Re: I’ve Never Failed In Elections, Tinubu Boasts In Ekiti by Currentblog: 6:19pm On Jun 14, 2022
cool The man we all citizens need.. cool "BOLA AHMED TINUBU"..
Re: I’ve Never Failed In Elections, Tinubu Boasts In Ekiti by cleatsmottled9: 6:20pm On Jun 14, 2022
Asiwaju , God bless you. No matter how bitter the enemies are, you will eventually triumph over them even if they reach a million soul. Please advise children of hate not to hate on a man that God favors
Re: I’ve Never Failed In Elections, Tinubu Boasts In Ekiti by paracolaxnear1: 6:23pm On Jun 14, 2022
Bola Ahmed Tinubu , your direction is what we will follow. The man that singlehandedly reformed policing in Lagos by bringing the RRS which has til today been the most equipped and best police division in the country. That is exactly why we are supporting this man
Re: I’ve Never Failed In Elections, Tinubu Boasts In Ekiti by stainedanisus1: 6:26pm On Jun 14, 2022
Asiwaju, Modern Lagos Architect . This man is just showing up everywhere you go. This man need to be studied by student of politics in our universities, we need to have a full syllabus on Asiwaju with reference to Nigerian politics
Re: I’ve Never Failed In Elections, Tinubu Boasts In Ekiti by cuddlyaplasta4: 6:29pm On Jun 14, 2022
Jagaban Borgu , the most influential politician of this era. This mandate is yours and kadara will come to pass
Re: I’ve Never Failed In Elections, Tinubu Boasts In Ekiti by bicoloratrite9: 6:32pm On Jun 14, 2022
Asiwaju, the slayer of mpukumiri addicts. , the most influential politician of this era. These hate filled souls have made it a duty to slander his image but the man keep showing them why he is the Lion of Bourdillon
Re: I’ve Never Failed In Elections, Tinubu Boasts In Ekiti by sirjustice1575(m): 6:34pm On Jun 14, 2022
The huge failure that awaits you in next year presidential election will shock you and your next two generation.
Re: I’ve Never Failed In Elections, Tinubu Boasts In Ekiti by KoronaKola: 6:35pm On Jun 14, 2022
Tinubu, Modern architect of Lasgidi , God bless you. No matter how bitter the enemies are, you will eventually triumph over them even if they reach a million soul.
Re: I’ve Never Failed In Elections, Tinubu Boasts In Ekiti by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jun 14, 2022
Remember Edo no be Lagos
Re: I’ve Never Failed In Elections, Tinubu Boasts In Ekiti by RobustRoad: 6:41pm On Jun 14, 2022
Asiwaju, the Lion of Bourdillon is one of the greatest politician ever. As it stands, he is the most mentioned politician in Africa.

1 Like

Re: I’ve Never Failed In Elections, Tinubu Boasts In Ekiti by CleanInAll: 6:41pm On Jun 14, 2022
The time is definitely here.
Re: I’ve Never Failed In Elections, Tinubu Boasts In Ekiti by TallerKola: 6:43pm On Jun 14, 2022
Asiwaju, the slayer of mpukumiri addicts. is the only answer and the right person to solve Nigeria's numerous problems. He is the governor with the best cabinet in his era and we are very sure that having a man like this as president means we will have capable hands at the helm of affairs, a win-win for Nigeria

1 Like

Re: I’ve Never Failed In Elections, Tinubu Boasts In Ekiti by Weak6Exers: 6:49pm On Jun 14, 2022
Bola Ahmed Tinubu

1 Like

Re: I’ve Never Failed In Elections, Tinubu Boasts In Ekiti by BowlingTall: 6:51pm On Jun 14, 2022
Asiwaju, the slayer of mpukumiri addicts. should be paid royalties because he is the single source of revenue for all these Nigeria newspaper and blogs. He is the governor with the best cabinet in his era and we are very sure that having a man like this as president means we will have capable hands at the helm of affairs, a win-win for Nigeria

1 Like

Re: I’ve Never Failed In Elections, Tinubu Boasts In Ekiti by Miracle2020: 6:53pm On Jun 14, 2022
And how many times has he contested?
God know how to disgrace braggers. Tinubu should go and ask Nebuchadnezzar.
Re: I’ve Never Failed In Elections, Tinubu Boasts In Ekiti by DrGeoAngel: 7:05pm On Jun 14, 2022
IRAPADA:

I will collect the money and still vote for Peter Obi.

It's my money afterall.

(1) (Reply)

In 8 Years Time, Who Will Be The Political Heavy Weights In Your Region? / Peter Obi Is Dumb - Concerned Nigerian / Apart From South-west , Where Else Do Tinubu Supporters Think He Win??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.