Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,382 members, 7,819,391 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Let Their Hate Be Your Driving Force. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Let Their Hate Be Your Driving Force. (286 Views)

Make Your Driving Licence With Us, New Or Renewal / MLM Genealogy Software: A Driving Force Behind The Direct Selling Industry / The Cars Aliko Dangote Donated To Police Force (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let Their Hate Be Your Driving Force. by AfroBeatDiary: 7:33pm On Jun 14, 2022
After I decided to activate the regenerative system of agriculture idea, I had to look for a space to keep the livestock which happens to be an abandoned poultry of about 5 minutes walk to where I live. I got the animals, stock them and started spending time to feed, clean and see how they get along. I had two routes I passed through to the goat house and soon became a known face and by default I have to start greeting when I passed but most of these people are not entire pleased. You know people with gossip and guess who does this gossips? The jobless folks.

Obviously it isn't easy for me to have drive several kilometres to work, engage in physical exercise and probably some mental ones in between, drive several kilometers back and first thing is to check on the animals then clean their house and get the to enter the chamber but all these stress these people don't see so the least that can be done is to put more efforts, there are times we lost some batch of animals to coccidiocis and they felt it was the end but only fuel the interest for more research on their health and more connection was established!

Summary
Your concern shouldn't be what people are saying about you but rather if they are saying anything about you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kah9hGygdps

(1) (Reply)

Kitchen Staff Needed / Check Out The Voiceover Jingle I Did For A Dry Gin Manufacturer In Nigeria / Watch NNPC Limited Unveiling By President Buhari Live Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.