Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,214 members, 7,957,482 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:28 PM

Between Peter Obi And Tinubu, Who Was A Better Achiever As Public Office Holder? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Between Peter Obi And Tinubu, Who Was A Better Achiever As Public Office Holder? (1219 Views)

Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? / See The Highest Ibo Political Office Holder / Onnoghen Convicted, Banned From Holding Public Office For 10 Years. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Peter Obi And Tinubu, Who Was A Better Achiever As Public Office Holder? by Capslock01: 8:25pm On Jun 14, 2022
People have reportedly campaigned for Peter Obi on the grounds that he is not corrupt and that he never accumulated debt while serving as a governor.

Additionally, I've heard and read claims that Bola Tinubu is crooked, too old to be president, and the epitome of agbero-ism.

It's amusing how Mohammad Buhari was also presented to us as a trustworthy individual.

So instead of concentrating on these catchy selling points or downplaying, can we concentrate on their particular accomplishments and results during their time in office as governor.

If accomplishments are compared, who performs better as a governor? or who actually kept his promises/commitments to the public?

PS: Atiku Abubakar could have been paired with the duo, but he wasn't really at the affair when he was the vice president.

Lalasticlala, Seun, Mynd44, OAM4J
Re: Between Peter Obi And Tinubu, Who Was A Better Achiever As Public Office Holder? by GOFRONT(m): 8:26pm On Jun 14, 2022
Haba, hehehe grin.....Op why you ask this kind of question? Tinubu was a better achiever na....yea, he achieved 3 Jumbo size Bullion vans, I have never known of any politiciian home and abroad who own a bullion van.

He has also achieved his dream of becoming the APC bearer as their presidential aspirant by buying each delegate with 25k dollars.

Despite all these achievement, come 2023, I and my entire family shall vote Peter Abdulazeez Obi for president of the Federal Republic Of Nigeria.

Vote Peter Abdulazeez Obi

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Peter Obi And Tinubu, Who Was A Better Achiever As Public Office Holder? by PresidObi: 8:26pm On Jun 14, 2022
If with all the huge Lagos budget, allocations, taxes, foreign companies presence, former Federal capital status and wharf and international airport facilities you're still comparing with Anambra, then Peter Obi was a real genius.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Between Peter Obi And Tinubu, Who Was A Better Achiever As Public Office Holder? by Crixxx: 8:28pm On Jun 14, 2022
Get your PVC today

3 Likes

Re: Between Peter Obi And Tinubu, Who Was A Better Achiever As Public Office Holder? by 00FFT00(m): 8:33pm On Jun 14, 2022
Between both men, which is known as a thief?. A glutton who has refused to allow the finances of his state to breathe?

3 Likes

Re: Between Peter Obi And Tinubu, Who Was A Better Achiever As Public Office Holder? by REDshouse(m): 8:34pm On Jun 14, 2022
PresidObi:
If with all the huge Lagos budget, allocations, taxes, foreign companies presence, former Federal capital status and wharf and international airport facilities you're still comparing with Anambra, then Peter Obi was a real genius.
Obi was Saving humongous money while his people are dieing in abject poverty without creating any infrastructure in all 8 yrs

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Peter Obi And Tinubu, Who Was A Better Achiever As Public Office Holder? by 40fy: 8:35pm On Jun 14, 2022

**Skibo!!

**Good question!!

Re: Between Peter Obi And Tinubu, Who Was A Better Achiever As Public Office Holder? by Throwback: 8:35pm On Jun 14, 2022
PresidObi:

Who made Lagos budget huge?

What stopped Obi from making Anambra budget huge?

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Peter Obi And Tinubu, Who Was A Better Achiever As Public Office Holder? by PresidObi: 8:37pm On Jun 14, 2022
Throwback:

Who made Lagos budget huge?

What stopped Obi from making Anambra budget huge?

Lagos population. Many people flocked the city as a former federal capital.

2 Likes

Re: Between Peter Obi And Tinubu, Who Was A Better Achiever As Public Office Holder? by Capslock01: 8:39pm On Jun 14, 2022
PresidObi:
Did Tinubu enjoy any special budget allocation under Obasanjo's presidency considering their political difference?

3 Likes

Re: Between Peter Obi And Tinubu, Who Was A Better Achiever As Public Office Holder? by PresidObi: 8:41pm On Jun 14, 2022
Capslock01:

Did Tinubu enjoy a special budget allocation under Obasanjo's presidency considering their political difference?

I didn't say that, I was saying that Lagos and Anambra allocations are not the same, same as their budgets.

1 Like

Re: Between Peter Obi And Tinubu, Who Was A Better Achiever As Public Office Holder? by Thekaghan: 8:42pm On Jun 14, 2022
I perfectly understand the foolishness of the Obidents. I remember when y’all attacked this pandora bug during end sars for protecting that notorious SARS commander in Anambra but he is now the best thing after agege bread… y’all are mad��

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Between Peter Obi And Tinubu, Who Was A Better Achiever As Public Office Holder? by PresidObi: 8:46pm On Jun 14, 2022
Thekaghan:
I perfectly understand the foolishness of the Obidents. I remember when y’all attacked this pandora bug during end sars for protecting that notorious SARS commander in Anambra but he is now the best thing after agege bread… y’all are mad��

There was no single Obidient person that attacked Peter Obi. The police structure is firmly under the federal government. Peter Obi had no say in what happens at SARS.
Re: Between Peter Obi And Tinubu, Who Was A Better Achiever As Public Office Holder? by Golan007: 8:47pm On Jun 14, 2022

14 Likes

Re: Between Peter Obi And Tinubu, Who Was A Better Achiever As Public Office Holder? by Ttalk: 8:54pm On Jun 14, 2022
PresidObi:

Lagos population. Many people flocked the city as a former federal capital.

Why do people not flock Abuja after being FTC for over 40years yet the population is not up to one local government in Lagos. What attracts people to an old capital instead of new capital?

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Between Peter Obi And Tinubu, Who Was A Better Achiever As Public Office Holder? by adekolaelect(m): 8:54pm On Jun 14, 2022
The question should be " what has obi achieved as a Governor in Anambra state" compearing Tinubu means you are on Anambra weed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Peter Obi And Tinubu, Who Was A Better Achiever As Public Office Holder? by Golan007: 9:05pm On Jun 14, 2022
PresidObi:

There was no single Obidient person that attacked Peter Obi. The police structure is firmly under the federal government. Peter Obi had no say in what happens at SARS.

But Tinubu had at Lekki Toll Plaza not so?

15 Likes

Re: Between Peter Obi And Tinubu, Who Was A Better Achiever As Public Office Holder? by PresidObi: 9:07pm On Jun 14, 2022
Golan007:

But Tinubu had at Lekki Toll Plaza not so?

Chief Tinubu wasn't a state governor during Endsars.
Re: Between Peter Obi And Tinubu, Who Was A Better Achiever As Public Office Holder? by Vulturereloaded: 9:07pm On Jun 14, 2022
Obi was better. Stablized a wrecked state, and left savings. If he handled lagos, you can imagine.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Between Peter Obi And Tinubu, Who Was A Better Achiever As Public Office Holder? by PVision2020(m): 9:07pm On Jun 14, 2022
Even Peter Obi himself will shiver at such comparison. Obi can't match a tenth of Tinubu's performance. Fact

11 Likes

Re: Between Peter Obi And Tinubu, Who Was A Better Achiever As Public Office Holder? by jumper524(m): 9:08pm On Jun 14, 2022
GOFRONT:
Haba, hehehe grin.....Op why you ask this kind of question? Tinubu was a better achiever na....yea, he achieved 3 Jumbo size Bullion vans, I have never known of any politiciian home and abroad who own a bullion van.

He has also achieved his dream of becoming the APC bearer as their presidential aspirant by buying each delegate with 25k dollars.

Despite all these achievement, come 2023, I and my entire family shall vote Peter Abdulazeez Obi for president of the Federal Republic Of Nigeria.

Vote Peter Abdulazeez Obi
I'm sure if Tinubu had this headline, it'll parade the whole social media.

www.sunnewsonline.com
I inherited N127bn debt from Obi– Obiano – The Sun Nigeria
Re: Between Peter Obi And Tinubu, Who Was A Better Achiever As Public Office Holder? by Golan007: 9:09pm On Jun 14, 2022
PresidObi:

Chief Tinubu wasn't a state governor during Endsars.

But why has he drawn the ire of so many considering said toll gate?

13 Likes

Re: Between Peter Obi And Tinubu, Who Was A Better Achiever As Public Office Holder? by PresidObi: 9:12pm On Jun 14, 2022
Golan007:

But why has he drawn the ire of so many considering said toll gate?

I have never accused him of anything.
Re: Between Peter Obi And Tinubu, Who Was A Better Achiever As Public Office Holder? by Jomonix: 9:14pm On Jun 14, 2022
It takes a genius to perform as Obi did in Anambra State. The income is already there in Lagos from the big corporations, population, existing federal government infrastructure. If not for profligacy Lagos should be 1000% of what it is today. Obi’s frugal method if implemented in Lagos will free enormous cash for massive development.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Between Peter Obi And Tinubu, Who Was A Better Achiever As Public Office Holder? by Golan007: 9:19pm On Jun 14, 2022
Jomonix:
It takes a genius to perform as Obi did in Anambra State. The income is already there in Lagos from the big corporations, population, existing federal government infrastructure. If not for profligacy Lagos should be 1000% of what it is today. Obi’s frugal method if implemented in Lagos will free enormous cash for massive development.

Warri was once a thriving city.

Making the assumption that businesses would throng a city is wildly presumptious.

13 Likes

Re: Between Peter Obi And Tinubu, Who Was A Better Achiever As Public Office Holder? by pacesetting: 9:20pm On Jun 14, 2022
Are you serious? Don't you know that Lagos is the largest port in Nigeria. Was it Tinubu that made it so?

All the companies that have their headquarters in Lagos, was it Tinubu that brought them?

Lagos has long been the commercial hub of Nigeria before he came.
Ttalk:

Why do people not flock Abuja after being FTC for over 40years yet the population is not up to one local government in Lagos. What attracts people to an old capital instead of new capital?
Re: Between Peter Obi And Tinubu, Who Was A Better Achiever As Public Office Holder? by 40fy: 9:59pm On Jun 14, 2022
jumper524:
I'm sure if Tinubu had this headline, it'll parade the whole social media.

www.sunnewsonline.com
I inherited N127bn debt from Obi– Obiano – The Sun Nigeria

[url=https://tribuneonlineng.com/obiano-inherited-no-debt-anambra-gov-%E2%80%95peter-obi/]Obiano Inherited No Debt From me[/url]
Re: Between Peter Obi And Tinubu, Who Was A Better Achiever As Public Office Holder? by Ttalk: 10:11pm On Jun 14, 2022
pacesetting:
Are you serious? Don't you know that Lagos is the largest port in Nigeria. Was it Tinubu that made it so?

All the companies that have their headquarters in Lagos, was it Tinubu that brought them?

Lagos has long been the commercial hub of Nigeria before he came.

It's no longer because it was former FC?

12 Likes

Re: Between Peter Obi And Tinubu, Who Was A Better Achiever As Public Office Holder? by islandsscotch8: 10:14pm On Jun 14, 2022
Asiwaju makers of men , on your mandate till infinity. The man that singlehandedly reformed policing in Lagos by bringing the RRS which has til today been the most equipped and best police division in the country. That is exactly why we are supporting this man
Re: Between Peter Obi And Tinubu, Who Was A Better Achiever As Public Office Holder? by cleatsmottled9: 10:17pm On Jun 14, 2022
Jagaban of Borgu .
Re: Between Peter Obi And Tinubu, Who Was A Better Achiever As Public Office Holder? by paracolaxnear1: 10:20pm On Jun 14, 2022
Asiwaju slayer of Meth cannibals. Akanbi must feat ni sha
Re: Between Peter Obi And Tinubu, Who Was A Better Achiever As Public Office Holder? by stainedanisus1: 10:24pm On Jun 14, 2022
Asiwaju of Nigeria . This man is just showing up everywhere you go. He is the governor with the best cabinet in his era and we are very sure that having a man like this as president means we will have capable hands at the helm of affairs, a win-win for Nigeria

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are Igbo's Residing In SE Up To 15m? / Reno Omokri Apologises To Incoming President Bola Tinubu / PDP Leads In Osun, As Results Keep Coming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.