Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

When I Tell People That The Fulanis Are Master When It Comes To Politics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When I Tell People That The Fulanis Are Master When It Comes To Politics (379 Views)

Not All Fulanis Are Criminals – Sultan / Umahi: "Who Is IPOB To Tell People To Sit At Home?" / Femi Fani-Kayode: ‘Fulanis Are The Greatest Danger To Nigeria's Unity’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When I Tell People That The Fulanis Are Master When It Comes To Politics by Chimaraymond455: 10:31pm On Jun 14, 2022
Nigeria has gone,
Power is going back to atiku a Fulani man.
I don't hate tinubu but trueth must be told,
there's no way tinubu will defeat ATIKU with wike as vice,
Fulanis are master in Nigeria politics.
picking wike is a very big plot to frustrate any southern presidential candidate both tinubu and obi.
Fulanis has taken over Nigeria government and there's nothing any one can do about it,
they will betray tinubu and frustrate obi by picking wike as vice to atiku another Fulani man.
Rise up you Nigerians fulanis have taken over your country,
They have captured your military,
Your police force,
Your air force,
Nevy force,
and your presidency,
Tinubu or peter obi can't handle this issue,
The fulanization of Nigeria is real.
Igbo, Yoruba, and other tribes in Nigeria must unite now to save yourselves from Fulani AGANDA.
Re: When I Tell People That The Fulanis Are Master When It Comes To Politics by Urheadmaster(m): 10:39pm On Jun 14, 2022
tongue
Re: When I Tell People That The Fulanis Are Master When It Comes To Politics by uthlaw: 10:49pm On Jun 14, 2022
After the south east sell there chance to him...who you de campaign for!

(1) (Reply)

Kola Abiola Confident In Repeating His Fathers Feat In The 1993 Elections / Bye Bye Pdp.. / Tinubu Supporters Are Brain Dead.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.