Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

PVC Collectors Protest Perceived Intimidation And Frustration By INEC In Lagos - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PVC Collectors Protest Perceived Intimidation And Frustration By INEC In Lagos (23125 Views)

Hardship: Nigerians Are In Pains And Frustration. My Experience This Morning. / Fulani Herders Endure Stigma And Frustration In Nigeria / Mass Resignation Looms In INEC In Aftermath Of Elections - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PVC Collectors Protest Perceived Intimidation And Frustration By INEC In Lagos by Filitipy12: 12:58pm On Jun 15, 2022
Vz

Re: PVC Collectors Protest Perceived Intimidation And Frustration By INEC In Lagos by ufotunang: 2:06pm On Jun 15, 2022
Nigeria we like last minute rush in getting something...same with the NIN card...and INEC is not well organized to accommodate the rush and satisfy everybody...let INEC extend this PVC for 3 months..so the rush can get less
Re: PVC Collectors Protest Perceived Intimidation And Frustration By INEC In Lagos by silentshots: 2:13pm On Jun 15, 2022
Mynd44:
For years INEC begged Nigerians to get their PVC, they did not get them. Now elections are near and everyone is crowding INEC offices which are not meant to take that much people and you think it is you or INEC that is the problem.

Anyone who is not just turning 18 and is just crowding INEC office for a PVC is unserious
It is poor planning for them not to expect late surge in PVC registration. It is not a Nigerian thing. Inec should just say they are under staffed. Imagine the demand and you sent 209 machines out to cover how many LGs or wards?
Re: PVC Collectors Protest Perceived Intimidation And Frustration By INEC In Lagos by Themandator: 2:47pm On Jun 15, 2022
Umedia:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qY0uahQNTYw

PVC collectors Protest perceived intimidation and frustration by INEC in Amuwo Odofin Lagos

It took the efforts of the police to calm them down as they alleged INEC's reluctance in issuing them PVCs.

Inec should allow anyone with the paper version to come to the polling unit to vote
Re: PVC Collectors Protest Perceived Intimidation And Frustration By INEC In Lagos by FreedomfromtheT: 3:20pm On Jun 15, 2022
SimplePlan34:

And u think Rome was built in a day Abi. What u are doing is same as a someone finding quick solution who finally plunged himself into more problems.
Rome was not built in a day but was eventually built because the right people who mean well were building it. We need Peter Obi to take over the building of this particular Rome since the current builders seem to be confused.
Re: PVC Collectors Protest Perceived Intimidation And Frustration By INEC In Lagos by SimplePlan34: 4:09pm On Jun 15, 2022
FreedomfromtheT:
Rome was not built in a day but was eventually built because the right people who mean well were building it. We need Peter Obi to take over the building of this particular Rome since the current builders seem to be confused.

The Labour of the fool is makes him tired.
Re: PVC Collectors Protest Perceived Intimidation And Frustration By INEC In Lagos by uyibaba: 4:19pm On Jun 15, 2022
Today at inec office at Ado odo ota is nothing to write home about I registered online and I was given appointment today 15th June 2022 for 11:15am for my biometrics I got to the center 8am my form was collected at about 10:30 am before then people were called in base on man knows man inside the rain as we were locked outside the gate by 2:30pm we were called in due to agitation by youth outside the gate someone force himself inside haven't been at the inec office by 5:30 am the officials said he should come back the next day. It was romoured the officials were collecting token for registration. The whole exercise was stop men of nsdc was called in and everybody asked to leave. Over 200 youth were asked to go home what a shame.
Re: PVC Collectors Protest Perceived Intimidation And Frustration By INEC In Lagos by Obyino: 4:24pm On Jun 15, 2022
Mynd44:
For years INEC begged Nigerians to get their PVC, they did not get them. Now elections are near and everyone is crowding INEC offices which are not meant to take that much people and you think it is you or INEC that is the problem.

Anyone who is not just turning 18 and is just crowding INEC office for a PVC is unserious
That's the Peter Obi's effect oga... You wan pretend like say you no sabi grin grin
Re: PVC Collectors Protest Perceived Intimidation And Frustration By INEC In Lagos by Wwwq: 5:30pm On Jun 15, 2022
Why
Re: PVC Collectors Protest Perceived Intimidation And Frustration By INEC In Lagos by Prophet777: 7:14pm On Jun 15, 2022
You have an eye but you couldn't see beyond the locust of your eye. Keep defending inefficiency on the part of the INEC.
Mynd44:

Re: PVC Collectors Protest Perceived Intimidation And Frustration By INEC In Lagos by zudozz: 11:40pm On Jun 15, 2022
This is what they will do in any area like Festac and Amuwo that is predominantly igbos. If u go to Munshin, agege etc where many yoruba people live they ll be giving out PVC with ease.
Re: PVC Collectors Protest Perceived Intimidation And Frustration By INEC In Lagos by zudozz: 11:44pm On Jun 15, 2022
This is what they will do in any area like Festac and Amuwo that is predominantly igbos. If u go to Munshin, agege etc where many yoruba people live they ll be giving out PVC with ease.
Re: PVC Collectors Protest Perceived Intimidation And Frustration By INEC In Lagos by GloriousGbola: 7:58am On Jun 19, 2022
Mynd44:

Not true. I lost my pvc in October 2019.i went to an Inec office and they flat told me to wait until election time to get a new one
Re: PVC Collectors Protest Perceived Intimidation And Frustration By INEC In Lagos by HenryWilliams(m): 8:39am On Jun 19, 2022
saintrow1:

Kindly go back to the east and get your pvc. Pvc are only available for yorubas. We have to look after ourselves first. You don't belong here. The indigenes comes first, sorry you guys don't count. Stop carrying lagos on your head, you will never be lagosians. Go to your east and collect pvc.

God bless you bro..
That's what I've been saying all along.
You Igbos should go back to Alaigbo and collect PVC there.. that is if you haven't already burnt down the INEC offices and murdered their staff.
Don't come to SW and create unnecessary stress for the INEC officers here serving Yoruba citizens.
Next time, they'll probably be flogged or worse..
Re: PVC Collectors Protest Perceived Intimidation And Frustration By INEC In Lagos by oyatz(m): 8:52am On Jun 19, 2022
bluefilm:
Why is Tinubu so afraid now?

Game never start o, baba don dey shake.

You don't know what you are saying.

So any difficulties experienced by hundreds of prospective voters trying to register with two INEC machines in one day must be caused by Tinubu?
These are pure Logistic problems and are NOT limited to Lagos State.

I don't know why you people like to assume that any new voter is going to vote for Peter Obi when many of the new voters are also going to vote for the APC.

While it's good to overrate Peter Obi on social media, in real life, the man won't win more than his home State.
Re: PVC Collectors Protest Perceived Intimidation And Frustration By INEC In Lagos by Never4getU: 9:15am On Jun 19, 2022
want to collect PVC in Lagos and vote against d state's preferred candidate whereas u can as well go back to ur home state where d vote is most needed. No part of the north will tolerate the level at which d igbo operate in Lagos.

We all know how election is done in this country, u can't come and invade my state and start outnumbering me because i'm welcoming and tolerant. NO it won't work.

You guys should go back to d east and take ur PVC where ur vote is value. Dont abuse the privilege u enjoy here because there will consequence for every of ur action. remember that ur primary objective is business, Lagos belong to the indigenous people of lagos and its yoruba brothers not for igbos.

No yoruba man have lay claim to any parts of igboland as his/her own so reciprocate the gesture by respecting yourselves as the effect wont be palatable to the ear.

Go back to east as the Hausa/Fulani always do too, u can't come and declare my region for the eastern part (Igboland) isn't possible even if it means killing people to achieve that end. IT won't be possible i repeat.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PVC Collectors Protest Perceived Intimidation And Frustration By INEC In Lagos by bluefilm: 9:18am On Jun 19, 2022
oyatz:
You don't know what you are saying.

So any difficulties experienced by hundreds of prospective voters trying to register with two INEC machines in one day must be caused by Tinubu?
These are pure Logistic problems and are NOT limited to Lagos State.

I don't know why you people like to assume that any new voter is going to vote for Peter Obi when many of the new voters are also going to vote for the APC.

While it's good to overrate Peter Obi on social media, in real life, the man won't win more than his home State.

The way I'm looking at things now, Tinubu may not even win Lagos State.
Re: PVC Collectors Protest Perceived Intimidation And Frustration By INEC In Lagos by oyatz(m): 9:57am On Jun 19, 2022
bluefilm:

The way I'm looking at things now, Tinubu may not even win Lagos State.

To be very honest,who do you think will win in Lagos State?
Re: PVC Collectors Protest Perceived Intimidation And Frustration By INEC In Lagos by bluefilm: 10:20am On Jun 19, 2022
oyatz:
To be very honest,who do you think will win in Lagos State?

It is open for grabs.

Lagos can be anyone's game.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ali Modi-Sheriff In Umuahia For Ikpeazu's Thanksgiving - Photos / Obiano Says His Wife, Ebelechukwu Will Contest Anambra Central Senate Seat / Dumebi Kachikwu Defeats Kingsley Moghalu, Emerges ADC Presidential Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.