Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,089 members, 7,821,766 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

Senate Majority Leader Dumped APC For PDP, Resigns Position - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Majority Leader Dumped APC For PDP, Resigns Position (676 Views)

Ibrahim Gobir Is The New Senate Majority Leader / Senate Majority Leader, Yahaya Abdullahi Dumps APC, Joins PDP / Lawan Should Resign As Senate Majority Leader, If He Doesn't Understand His Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senate Majority Leader Dumped APC For PDP, Resigns Position by Justnewsng(m): 11:38pm On Jun 14, 2022
The Senator representing Kebbi North senatorial District who is also the Senate Majority Leader, Senator Yahaya Abdullahi, has decamped to the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

Because of his defection, Abdullahi likewise resigned his position as the Senate Majority Leader.

This was contained in a letter issued and addressed to the Senate President, Ahmad Lawan, and read on the floor during plenary on Tuesday.

The letter read to some patt, “I write to inform you regarding the withdrawal of my membership of the All Progressives Congress and subsequently resigned my situation as the Majority Leader of the ninth Senate.

“I came at this conclusion after an extremely hard battle with my soul and feelings. It is either to stay on the side of my people, or to look the alternate way selfishly. All politics is local. I can’t consequently, with a clear mind, keep on working for the outcome of this organization at the centre, while individuals of my state, my primary constituency, keep suffering from miserable neediness and desperation under the mismanagement and control of a tyrant.

Read full details:
https://justnewsng.com/senate-majority-leader-dumped-apc-for-pdp-resigns-position/
Re: Senate Majority Leader Dumped APC For PDP, Resigns Position by Urheadmaster(m): 11:43pm On Jun 14, 2022
tongue
Re: Senate Majority Leader Dumped APC For PDP, Resigns Position by Okoroawusa: 11:45pm On Jun 14, 2022
Old news

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senate Majority Leader Dumped APC For PDP, Resigns Position by Frigga13: 11:51pm On Jun 14, 2022
Power to the people
North 2023

1 Like

Re: Senate Majority Leader Dumped APC For PDP, Resigns Position by Legendforte: 6:34am On Jun 15, 2022
This was the plan: give a southwesterner the flag and decamp en masse to pdp to make ATIKU president. Dead on arrival. We stand with labour party

1 Like

Re: Senate Majority Leader Dumped APC For PDP, Resigns Position by Peacecore: 8:18am On Jun 15, 2022
Legendforte:
This was the plan: give a southwesterner the flag and decamp en masse to pdp to make ATIKU president. Dead on arrival. We stand with labour party
so na now u see d post�� Even though I'm not a Yoruba, I won't vote Atiku...born to rule mentaliyis DOA

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

In 8 Years Time, Who Will Be The Political Heavy Weights In Your Region? / Apart From South-west , Where Else Do Tinubu Supporters Think He Win?? / 2023: Buhari 'shortlists' Two Presidential Aspirants As Successor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.