Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,804 members, 7,956,057 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:53 PM

Placid Slimboo Has Signed An Endorsement Deal With Vibez Republik Clothing Line - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Placid Slimboo Has Signed An Endorsement Deal With Vibez Republik Clothing Line (170 Views)

Aba Market Traders Pirate Zlatan Ibile’s Clothing Line Days After Launch / CYPAID: A Nairalander In The USA Launches His Clothing Line / Chioma Okoye Emerges Winner Of Miss Orumba Nigeria 2018, Gets Endorsement Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Placid Slimboo Has Signed An Endorsement Deal With Vibez Republik Clothing Line by MrblowSongs(m): 11:49pm On Jun 14, 2022
Vibez Republik is A clothing line also collection of apparel designed for a target audience and sold in retail locations and/or through online stores.

The Company announced via a post on there Instagram page on Tuesday , June 14, that the super model Placid SlimBoo who has featured with Davido Music Worldwide video shoots is the latest brand ambassador of Vibez Republik Clothing Line Worldwide.

The reality model took to his page to express his excitement for joining Vibez Republik Clothing as its latest brand ambassador.
He wrote, “I Am Highly Pleased To Join vibezrepublik Family As Their Latest Ambassador.

“I Feel So Honored To Be Part Of This Leading Pay Clothing Brand.
More So, As An Entertainer, I Also Have The Opportunity To Own My Show On This Platform And I Couldn’t Be Happier To Associate With A Pure Quality Clothing Brand.

“Looking Forward To The Exciting Journey With My New Family.

(1) (Reply)

Buy Wholesale Sublimated Clothing With Best Offer Price IN Australia - Oasis Sub / Best Sharara Suit For Wedding Party | Sharara Dress For Wedding Online Shopping / Window Blinds, Wall Paper And Pannel Installers In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.