Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,333 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:56 AM

Tems Diagnosed With Reflux Laryngitis, Postpones Shows - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tems Diagnosed With Reflux Laryngitis, Postpones Shows (34728 Views)

Nigerians Pray For Singer Tems As She Suffers Reflux Laryngitis, Cancels Interna / Tom Hanks And Rita Wilson Diagnosed With Corona Virus / Farren Jean Andrea: 'I Was Diagnosed With HIV' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tems Diagnosed With Reflux Laryngitis, Postpones Shows by cve90: 11:13am On Jun 15, 2022
flejnr2:
Na for this celebrities hand we Dey hear strange names of ailment. No be itching throat wey she go drink red oil solve he that ?
Re: Tems Diagnosed With Reflux Laryngitis, Postpones Shows by goody234: 11:14am On Jun 15, 2022
she didn't sell enough tickets oldest trick in the book ..lol...maybe the venue she chose was too big and the ticket numbers didn't add up
Re: Tems Diagnosed With Reflux Laryngitis, Postpones Shows by Mindlog: 11:15am On Jun 15, 2022
Lanretoye:
she no wan chop orogbo.

Bitter kola offers very temporary relief. She has to be on medication.
Re: Tems Diagnosed With Reflux Laryngitis, Postpones Shows by Saintmary(f): 11:19am On Jun 15, 2022
Azeemokoya:
Nigerian musician, Temilade Openiyi, who is better known as Tems on Tuesday, June 14 revealed that she has been diagnosed with Reflux Laryngitis.

Specifically, the medical condition known as Reflux laryngitis is an irritation in the back of the throat due to acid or other chemicals that come up from your stomach.

She noted that her upcoming shows have now been postponed due to the medical condition.

https://twitter.com/temsbaby/status/1536767281396690945?t=PRGozYMOCnaarxkKOM-AZA&s=19

I suspect Bulimia
Re: Tems Diagnosed With Reflux Laryngitis, Postpones Shows by solmusdesigns: 11:26am On Jun 15, 2022
Her throat and mouth is her money maker

Get well soon
Re: Tems Diagnosed With Reflux Laryngitis, Postpones Shows by Kirkman: 11:27am On Jun 15, 2022
This one nor fit address person with respect o! Na us she dey call "Hey Gang" undecided I wish her speedy recovery from wetin dey worry her.
Re: Tems Diagnosed With Reflux Laryngitis, Postpones Shows by Sniper101(m): 11:33am On Jun 15, 2022
the way she ALWAYS wears her glasses is the reason why I just like her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tems Diagnosed With Reflux Laryngitis, Postpones Shows by anonymuz(m): 11:38am On Jun 15, 2022
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!!

This must be due to contractions she she must have gotten from trying to switch between her head voice and chest voice, we musicians go through a lot to provide quality music, am still feeling sores on my throat due to some voice training I did earlier today
can we have a privat talk?
Re: Tems Diagnosed With Reflux Laryngitis, Postpones Shows by Hndrrxxx(m): 11:45am On Jun 15, 2022
AFvckingAlpha:
Baby girl with the wonder voice

Africa’s biggest artiste at the moment.

Take your time and heal, Temi baby!

We await your return.

She the biggest

I said what I said
simp�

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tems Diagnosed With Reflux Laryngitis, Postpones Shows by paskal16: 11:52am On Jun 15, 2022
The only pretty Yoruba girl i would wanna smash cheesy
Re: Tems Diagnosed With Reflux Laryngitis, Postpones Shows by Inosky(m): 11:54am On Jun 15, 2022
Who has any big naija musician, celebrity's number? I'm much talented in music I wanna show my vibes, hopefully, we can have a deal.
Re: Tems Diagnosed With Reflux Laryngitis, Postpones Shows by ProfGday(m): 11:57am On Jun 15, 2022
Teams should not come with this BS,she will learn a little lesson to stay away from shisha and smoking blunt.... Nounsense
Re: Tems Diagnosed With Reflux Laryngitis, Postpones Shows by NaijaCars4sale: 12:10pm On Jun 15, 2022
Get well soon
Re: Tems Diagnosed With Reflux Laryngitis, Postpones Shows by Upworkwriter007(f): 12:13pm On Jun 15, 2022
alingo2013:
Ehya, fine girls for Nigeria always have problem, if it's not money it will be health, if it's not health it will be spiritual or lack of common Sense, My God heal them oo
On top itching for throat? abegi. You know the number of persons that actually have this thing on a daily basis?
Re: Tems Diagnosed With Reflux Laryngitis, Postpones Shows by 9jakool: 12:30pm On Jun 15, 2022
flejnr2:
Na for this celebrities hand we Dey hear strange names of ailment. No be itching throat wey she go drink red oil solve be that ?
Why would she take health advice from a village witch doctor like yourself?
Re: Tems Diagnosed With Reflux Laryngitis, Postpones Shows by MansoryMX(m): 12:56pm On Jun 15, 2022
Whisk:
"Specifically, the medical condition known as Reflux laryngitis is an irritation in the back of the throat due to acid or other chemicals that come up from your stomach."

And I say chew fresh ginger first. Take good pepper soup and don't drink cold water.

I am suffering from this particular illness as well and don’t just know how to treat it. I dey hear am if I wan sleep at night. I get choked like I can’t breathe and will get up and sit until I doze off. I don’t smoke but drink cold water sometimes

1 Like

Re: Tems Diagnosed With Reflux Laryngitis, Postpones Shows by prinsam30: 1:19pm On Jun 15, 2022
flejnr2:
Na for this celebrities hand we Dey hear strange names of ailment. No be itching throat wey she go drink red oil solve be that ?

sense will never be far from u my niggah
Re: Tems Diagnosed With Reflux Laryngitis, Postpones Shows by prinsam30: 1:23pm On Jun 15, 2022
MansoryMX:

I am suffering from this particular illness as well and don’t just know how to treat it. I dey hear am if I wan sleep at night. I get choked like I can’t breathe and will get up and sit until I doze off. I don’t smoke but drink cold water sometimes

lick red oil often and eat plenty of bitter cola at nite b4 bed
Re: Tems Diagnosed With Reflux Laryngitis, Postpones Shows by IbileIfe: 1:29pm On Jun 15, 2022
DantataIsMyGuy:
Her vocals are so deep
grin
Bad guy
Her vocals are very deep indeed.
Re: Tems Diagnosed With Reflux Laryngitis, Postpones Shows by Legendoo: 1:36pm On Jun 15, 2022
Well she dey smoke Igbo. Actions have consequences.

Yes smoking can cause inflammation which leads to .. u know the rest.
Re: Tems Diagnosed With Reflux Laryngitis, Postpones Shows by godofuck231: 1:38pm On Jun 15, 2022
Azeemokoya:
Nigerian musician, Temilade Openiyi, who is better known as Tems on Tuesday, June 14 revealed that she has been diagnosed with Reflux Laryngitis.

Specifically, the medical condition known as Reflux laryngitis is an irritation in the back of the throat due to acid or other chemicals that come up from your stomach.

She noted that her upcoming shows have now been postponed due to the medical condition.

https://twitter.com/temsbaby/status/1536767281396690945?t=PRGozYMOCnaarxkKOM-AZA&s=19
allergies to food compounds or she takes crack
Re: Tems Diagnosed With Reflux Laryngitis, Postpones Shows by Temptee101(m): 1:44pm On Jun 15, 2022
Omo, sicknesses just full this world.

Wish her quick recovery
Re: Tems Diagnosed With Reflux Laryngitis, Postpones Shows by Shyboyk(m): 1:54pm On Jun 15, 2022
Ahmed0336:
No be same illness rich man for naija go take pepper soup take cure while poor man go use either ginger, bitter kola, palm oil or Yoruba stew take cure? undecided

Re: Tems Diagnosed With Reflux Laryngitis, Postpones Shows by Shyboyk(m): 1:55pm On Jun 15, 2022
LuQuLuQu:
Dic.k sucking gone wrong

Re: Tems Diagnosed With Reflux Laryngitis, Postpones Shows by ALABACONNECT(m): 2:01pm On Jun 15, 2022
flejnr2:
grin grin grin Funniest thing I've seen today
Re: Tems Diagnosed With Reflux Laryngitis, Postpones Shows by MansoryMX(m): 2:12pm On Jun 15, 2022
prinsam30:

lick red oil often and eat plenty of bitter cola at nite b4 bed

I will give the bitter kola a try but licking red oil get as e be oo!

Thanks
Re: Tems Diagnosed With Reflux Laryngitis, Postpones Shows by donbenie(m): 3:13pm On Jun 15, 2022
manontree:
Chai. Simply call it Acid Reflux or GERD. Easier for the layman to understand than the big name you used
Is there such a thing as Reflux Laryngitis?
Of what business does the larynx have with the stomach?
Re: Tems Diagnosed With Reflux Laryngitis, Postpones Shows by BuddhaPalm(m): 3:14pm On Jun 15, 2022
Ahmed0336:
No be same illness rich man for naija go take pepper soup take cure while poor man go use either ginger, bitter kola, palm oil or Yoruba stew take cure? undecided

These are singers...

It bleeps up your singing voice. Fvcked up Tekno for a long time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meraiah Ekeinde Wows In New Year Photo / Tonto Dikeh Exposes The Fake Lifestyle Of Some Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her First Music Award (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.