Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,228 members, 7,815,293 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Nigeria Criminal Politicians Have Ruined Our Psych. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Criminal Politicians Have Ruined Our Psych. (333 Views)

Kudos Pre. Buhari, You've Destroyed Criminal Politicians With New Naira Policy / Selfish Politicians Have Hijacked Nigeria — Balarabe Musa / Weakest Politicians Have Left APC - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Criminal Politicians Have Ruined Our Psych. by QueenOfTheCoast(f): 6:52am On Jun 15, 2022
it's very sad seeing people treating politics like a competition that one group must win irrespective of the consequences.
Nigeria politicians have made us think that election is an inter tribe/religion competition but at the end of the day when the suffering that comes with electing crooks comes, it selects no religion or tribe.
Today all tribes are suffering from insecurity. no place is safe in Nigeria and no tribe is safe.
today the hardship is being suffered by all tribes and religion.
today all Nigerian University are grounded no tribe left out or religion.

So why can't we rubbish these tribalism and elect competent hands since the effects will be enjoyed by all too.
time to ask ourselves this critical question.
these old crooks have been playing this game for ages and it has been working for them.
time to put a stop to it.
enough is enough.
a new political order must rise or else criminal politicians will sink us.
God bless us all.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Criminal Politicians Have Ruined Our Psych. by matrix199(m): 6:58am On Jun 15, 2022
Criminal politicians didn't ruin the psych of Nigerians. Poor education, ethnicity, religion and poverty did.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Criminal Politicians Have Ruined Our Psych. by TheNiceGuy(m): 7:00am On Jun 15, 2022
Nonsense.

Hope your ranting is not about Obi, the well packaged fraud who went to Egypt to learn what he couldn't do in Anambra State as Governor for 8 years in just 3 days angry

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigeria Criminal Politicians Have Ruined Our Psych. by JaredNormak: 7:03am On Jun 15, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Nonsense.

Hope your ranting is not about Obi, the well packaged fraud who went to Egypt to learn what he couldn't do in Anambra State as Governor for 8 years in just 3 days angry

As early as 7am 40 year old man like you is already awake just to start engaging in online banters.

A fool @40 they say is a...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Criminal Politicians Have Ruined Our Psych. by Golan007: 7:04am On Jun 15, 2022
So who should we vote?

Wait for it...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Criminal Politicians Have Ruined Our Psych. by solmusdesigns: 7:05am On Jun 15, 2022
cool

Peter Obi failure in Egypt want to yarn us another story

Suddenly a known IPOB and Unknown gunmen loyal supporters are preaching unity just to support bigot like Obi

Who do this people think they are fooling

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Criminal Politicians Have Ruined Our Psych. by TheNiceGuy(m): 7:07am On Jun 15, 2022
Who else is he talking about if not well packaged fraud Obi.

Golan007:
So who should we vote?

Wait for it...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Criminal Politicians Have Ruined Our Psych. by TheNiceGuy(m): 7:08am On Jun 15, 2022
Confused hairy balled man using alternate moniker to reply and attack.

Tueh undecided
JaredNormak:
As early as 7am 40 year old man like you is already awake just to start engaging in online banters.

A fool @40 they say is a...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Criminal Politicians Have Ruined Our Psych. by QueenOfTheCoast(f): 7:10am On Jun 15, 2022
TheNiceGuy:

Tueh undecided
please with due respect love.
you're confused
Re: Nigeria Criminal Politicians Have Ruined Our Psych. by 9jii(m): 7:11am On Jun 15, 2022
Well, one Tribe is feeling they are superior to all of us and allows their untrained children to keep insulting and degrading others is the only way they can feel better about themselves. We must side with our kins.

I heard OBI is in Egypt for a Pyramid scheme studies?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Criminal Politicians Have Ruined Our Psych. by Sukersoc: 7:11am On Jun 15, 2022
You're so right Brother. But the corrupted psyche you mentioned will make most reading this to not see the wisdom in what you've posted.

The truth is, the biggest loosers at the end of the day is usually those who support corrupt leaders into power, go check it. Look at those who supported the current government and those who didn't, and tell me whose lives is worse off, whether on the elite side or the side of the masses.

We all cried about how Buhari s failing health and age rendered the country rudderless, yet we are about to elect perhaps a worse case. Na sit don dey look me dey. I'll surely vote for one the few that makes common sense, at least I would have done my part.

I salute blackman intelligence.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigeria Criminal Politicians Have Ruined Our Psych. by QueenOfTheCoast(f): 7:11am On Jun 15, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Who else is he talking about if not well packaged fraud Obi.

Hahahahahaha
it's obvious they have nothing against this man.
the mai gaskiya himself
nwoke obi ya di ocha
mr "go and verify"

They tried using tribalism card, that one has already failed because this youth movement is WAZOBIA
they tried using fake news and information, faa faa foul because the man himself is "mr go and verify"
they gat nothing against him on corruption because Nigerian ROCK is the mai gaskiya and incorruptible man.
they now result to childish tantrums.
hahahahaha.
we told you guys before that they have no manifestos to campaign with apart from their usual old tribalism and tribal card.
they would have had an easy campaign with Osinbajo on the ballot because I wonder how a sane person will be campaigning against Osinbajo.
the only thing you can have against Osibanjo is his party and nothing more. but few times he headed things he proved himself within same party.
Nigerians would have has a tough choice to make between Osibanjo and Obi but they made the choice easy for the youths and the youths have chosen to pull themselves out of suffering from those who wish to molest this country "TURN BY TURN"
Suffering knows no tribe or religion
THE YOUTHS ARE COMING!!!
Re: Nigeria Criminal Politicians Have Ruined Our Psych. by QueenOfTheCoast(f): 7:12am On Jun 15, 2022
solmusdesigns:
cool

Suddenly a known IPOB and Unknown gunmen loyal supporters are preaching unity just to support bigot like Obi

Hahahahahaha
the mai gaskiya himself
nwoke obi ya di ocha
mr "go and verify"

They tried using tribalism card, that one has already failed because this youth movement is WAZOBIA
they tried using fake news and information, faa faa foul because the man himself is "mr go and verify"
they gat nothing against him on corruption because Nigerian ROCK is the mai gaskiya and incorruptible man.
hahahahaha.
we told you guys before that they have no manifestos to campaign with apart from their usual old tribalism and tribal card.
they would have had an easy campaign with Osinbajo on the ballot because I wonder how a sane person will be campaigning against Osinbajo.
the only thing you can have against Osibanjo is his party and nothing more. but few times he headed things he proved himself within same party.
Nigerians would have has a tough choice to make between Osibanjo and Obi but they made the choice easy for the youths and the youths have chosen to pull themselves out of suffering from those who wish to molest this country "TURN BY TURN"
THE YOUTHS ARE COMING!!!
Re: Nigeria Criminal Politicians Have Ruined Our Psych. by QueenOfTheCoast(f): 7:12am On Jun 15, 2022
Golan007:
So who should we vote?

Wait for it...
anybody but Tinubu and Atiku
Re: Nigeria Criminal Politicians Have Ruined Our Psych. by Golan007: 7:14am On Jun 15, 2022
QueenOfTheCoast:
anybody but Tinubu and Atiku

And Obi?

Or because you are Igbo you suddenly forgot he's in the contest?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Criminal Politicians Have Ruined Our Psych. by TheNiceGuy(m): 7:14am On Jun 15, 2022
Tell us just 4 legacies of his as Governor that we can point at in Anambra today.

Waiting
QueenOfTheCoast:
Hahahahahaha
the mai gaskiya himself
nwoke obi ya di ocha
mr "go and verify"

hahahahaha.
THE YOUTHS ARE COMING!!!

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Criminal Politicians Have Ruined Our Psych. by QueenOfTheCoast(f): 7:16am On Jun 15, 2022
Sukersoc:
You're so right Brother. But the corrupted psyche you mentioned will make most reading this to not see the wisdom in what you've posted.

The truth is, the biggest loosers at the end of the day is usually those who support corrupt leaders into power, go check it. Look at those who supported the current government and those who didn't, and tell me whose lives is worse off, whether on the elite side or the side of the masses.

We all cried about how Buhari s failing health and age rendered the country rudderless, yet we are about to elect perhaps a worse case. Na sit don dey look me dey. I'll surely vote for one the few that makes common sense, at least I would have done my part.

I salute blackman intelligence.
most of those that supported Buhari in 2015 regretted it, some went incommunicado out of shame, some openly admitted to their mistakes while some still defended their act to save face.
but at the end of the day everybody is being affected one way or the other.
some with money have relocated.
now it's another chance to get it right and the same people are still making the same mistakes they did in 2015.
but the chain must be broken.
Re: Nigeria Criminal Politicians Have Ruined Our Psych. by JaredNormak: 7:16am On Jun 15, 2022
TheNiceGuy:

Tueh undecided
Alternate moniker ke

@40 your most recognizable achievement is creating 20 monikers to troll on Nairaland.
You truly have no shame.
Re: Nigeria Criminal Politicians Have Ruined Our Psych. by JaredNormak: 7:19am On Jun 15, 2022
solmusdesigns:
cool

See them..

Awon Tininbu lapdogs.
Re: Nigeria Criminal Politicians Have Ruined Our Psych. by solmusdesigns: 7:21am On Jun 15, 2022
JaredNormak:
See them..

Awon Tininbu lapdogs.

Only an Idiot calls people with different opinion lap dogs sensible matured human with functional brain would comment and move on without looking for cheap attention throwing insults about

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Criminal Politicians Have Ruined Our Psych. by QueenOfTheCoast(f): 7:25am On Jun 15, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Tell us just 4 legacies of his as Governor that we can point at in Anambra today.

Waiting

Good roads: Thanks to Obi Anambra state has the best rural road network in South East.
Urban development: Onitsha mall (Shoprite) was initiated by Obi's government.
Sabs Miller (makers of Hero beer, dubic malt, etc.) was all Obi's initiation. today Anambra State polls a very big IGR from the company.
he also revamped life lagar beer and some other companies.
Education: I doubt if any governor has done what Obi did for Education in the history of Nigeria.
Obi took education personal and massively revamped and equipped educational sector in anambra like never seen before.
the impact is there and you know Anambra position educational position in Nigeria. thanks to Obi.
Security: during Peter Obi Anambra was the safest state in Nigeria because of his emergency unit that swiftly respond to every emergency immediately.

and so on

Please GO AND VERIFY
Re: Nigeria Criminal Politicians Have Ruined Our Psych. by JaredNormak: 7:25am On Jun 15, 2022
solmusdesigns:

Only an Idiot calls people with different opinion lap dogs sensible matured human with functional brain would comment and move on without looking for cheap attention throwing insults aboit
Different opinions?

You're a paid lapdog, you can only fool yourself and your fellow Jagabandits.
Re: Nigeria Criminal Politicians Have Ruined Our Psych. by solmusdesigns: 7:28am On Jun 15, 2022
JaredNormak:
Different opinions?

My father is a paid lapdog, I can only fool myself and my fellow idiots

Yes you are completely right now get a life and fvck off my mention so that intelligent people can converse
Re: Nigeria Criminal Politicians Have Ruined Our Psych. by QueenOfTheCoast(f): 7:28am On Jun 15, 2022
solmusdesigns:

Only an Idiot calls people with different opinion lap dogs sensible matured human with functional brain would comment and move on without looking for cheap attention throwing insults aboit
be calming down.
we can talk without insulting each other.

tho vawulence is my calling cheesy
Re: Nigeria Criminal Politicians Have Ruined Our Psych. by solmusdesigns: 7:30am On Jun 15, 2022
QueenOfTheCoast:
be calming down.
we can talk without insulting each other.

tho vawulence is my calling cheesy

And who did I Insult again or is my comment not in simple English

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Criminal Politicians Have Ruined Our Psych. by Two02: 8:10am On Jun 15, 2022
Honestly it has become a case of winning or dieing. Many of those people arguing and insulting Obi have nothing against him, so they resulted to flimsy insults. To my understanding no knowledge is wasted travelling to Egypt to learn shouldn't be much a big deal to criticize Obi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Criminal Politicians Have Ruined Our Psych. by XerXers: 8:17am On Jun 15, 2022
Nigerians must beware of yorubas. They brought the disaster called Buhari and now packaging another criminal.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Criminal Politicians Have Ruined Our Psych. by XerXers: 8:19am On Jun 15, 2022
Two02:
Honestly it has become a case of winning or dieing. Many of those people arguing and insulting Obi have nothing against him, so they resulted to flimsy insults. To my understanding no knowledge is wasted travelling to Egypt to learn shouldn't be much a big deal to criticize Obi
Buhari didn't improve himself when he was out of government and that is why he is performing poorly
Re: Nigeria Criminal Politicians Have Ruined Our Psych. by Two02: 8:24am On Jun 15, 2022
XerXers:

Buhari didn't improve himself when he was out of government and that is why he is performing poorly
yeah, he didn't improve himself. To me travelling to become knowledgeable shouldn't be discouraged
Re: Nigeria Criminal Politicians Have Ruined Our Psych. by TheNiceGuy(m): 4:39pm On Jun 15, 2022
These are legacies? SMHangry

That aside, is this why Obi is the best? Are these not Normal routine work every Political office holders?

QueenOfTheCoast:

Good roads: Thanks to Obi Anambra state has the best rural road network in South East.
Urban development: Onitsha mall (Shoprite) was initiated by Obi's government.
Sabs Miller (makers of Hero beer, dubic malt, etc.) was all Obi's initiation. today Anambra State polls a very big IGR from the company.
he also revamped life lagar beer and some other companies.
Education: I doubt if any governor has done what Obi did for Education in the history of Nigeria.
Obi took education personal and massively revamped and equipped educational sector in anambra like never seen before.
the impact is there and you know Anambra position educational position in Nigeria. thanks to Obi.
Security: during Peter Obi Anambra was the safest state in Nigeria because of his emergency unit that swiftly respond to every emergency immediately.

and so on

Please GO AND VERIFY

(1) (Reply)

Obiano Used Money Saved By Obi To Build Airport / ‘Revolutionary Noisemaker’, Students Blast NANS President Over ASUU Strike / North?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.