Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,449 members, 7,958,346 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 12:48 PM

Ameerah Sufyan: Police Investigate Kidnap Of Woman In Abuja - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ameerah Sufyan: Police Investigate Kidnap Of Woman In Abuja (14706 Views)

Military Airstrikes Kill ISWAP Commander, Abou-sufyan, Others In Lake Chad / Tony Oneweek: "Why Didn't Police Investigate E-Money's Poverty?" / Truck Of Rice Found In Joseph Ununu's Residence In Ebonyi As Police Investigate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ameerah Sufyan: Police Investigate Kidnap Of Woman In Abuja by naptu2: 7:04am On Jun 15, 2022
MINDCOACH @Ameerah_sufyan

Please whoever has my WhatsApp number I sent a broadcast message of my location, we were abducted at gun point by ppl with police uniforms and a van from our houses from different parts of abuja, we’re 17 including 3 pregnant women and two little kids, they didn’t see my phone

https://twitter.com/Ameerah_sufyan/status/1536684086181384192

They’re 4 yoruba and two fulani men They divided us up an hour ago we’re 7 here
The other vehicle they said they will reach illorin and ours will reach ibadan or ikeja as they said

https://twitter.com/Ameerah_sufyan/status/1536719202723237890

NPF FCT Command @policeng_fct

Replying to @Ameerah_sufyan

Investigation is in progress, We thank everyone for the many helpful information coming in from all quarters and urge all to exercise calm and patience as we get to the root of this. kindly check your DM
@Ameerah_sufyan

https://twitter.com/policeng_fct/status/1536789391380717568

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ameerah Sufyan: Police Investigate Kidnap Of Woman In Abuja by Bomboiy: 7:05am On Jun 15, 2022
The insecurity in this country is heartbreaking,the woman and her neighbors were kidnapped from their house,can you imagine

APC is the worst thing that has ever happened to Nigeria, Buhari doesn't care about the insecurity in this country. His Fulani brothers are the major culprits,more reason why we must not vote for Atiku.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ameerah Sufyan: Police Investigate Kidnap Of Woman In Abuja by Rastaramsey(m): 7:07am On Jun 15, 2022
Police no dey anything jare....

Make una no dey Bobo us.....

Them dey treat those bandits like eggs....

14 Likes

Re: Ameerah Sufyan: Police Investigate Kidnap Of Woman In Abuja by money121(m): 7:23am On Jun 15, 2022
Ok
Re: Ameerah Sufyan: Police Investigate Kidnap Of Woman In Abuja by Muchmore024: 7:26am On Jun 15, 2022

82 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ameerah Sufyan: Police Investigate Kidnap Of Woman In Abuja by superlanny(m): 7:26am On Jun 15, 2022
jeez
Re: Ameerah Sufyan: Police Investigate Kidnap Of Woman In Abuja by AmehTsaev: 7:27am On Jun 15, 2022
naptu2:

https://twitter.com/Ameerah_sufyan/status/1536684086181384192

https://twitter.com/Ameerah_sufyan/status/1536719202723237890

NPF FCT Command @policeng_fct

Replying to @Ameerah_sufyan

https://twitter.com/policeng_fct/status/1536789391380717568

Yorubas and fulani are the two major terrorist ethnic groups we have in Nigeria.

18 Likes

Re: Ameerah Sufyan: Police Investigate Kidnap Of Woman In Abuja by CrownOfClay724: 7:28am On Jun 15, 2022
All for the optics.

We shouted ourselves hoarse yesterday trying to draw their attention.
But no one responded.
Not even with all the ample information on the kidnappers and victims coordinates and movements.

True-true na when robbers rob go, police dey show face.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ameerah Sufyan: Police Investigate Kidnap Of Woman In Abuja by pmc01(m): 7:29am On Jun 15, 2022
This is just pathetic, honestly.
Re: Ameerah Sufyan: Police Investigate Kidnap Of Woman In Abuja by TooMuchStuff: 7:31am On Jun 15, 2022
Hmmmmm
Abducting people in their houses is a new low for Buhari people.
Haba..... Pesin no fit stay inside house in peace again?

2 Likes

Re: Ameerah Sufyan: Police Investigate Kidnap Of Woman In Abuja by M7even(m): 7:31am On Jun 15, 2022
They speak Yoruba doesn't mean they are Yoruba

6 Likes

Re: Ameerah Sufyan: Police Investigate Kidnap Of Woman In Abuja by StPete: 7:31am On Jun 15, 2022
But Nigerian Police is totally stupid. Asking her to check her dm like it’s a casual chat and responding by past 8pm when the incident started around 1! 7 Fucking gruesome hours in the hands of kidnappers? What if her phone has been collected

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ameerah Sufyan: Police Investigate Kidnap Of Woman In Abuja by NotKnown: 7:32am On Jun 15, 2022
Investigate or act to rescue her? Which one?

Scariest part is that for hours now she hasn't tweeted again.

Dead battery or the kidnappers have found her out? Which one?

6 Likes

Re: Ameerah Sufyan: Police Investigate Kidnap Of Woman In Abuja by 50Kilometer: 7:32am On Jun 15, 2022
AmehTsaev:

Yorubas and fulani are the two major terrorist ethnic groups we have in Nigeria.

Brain dead tribalistic idiot.,

I hope you die soon by the hands of Nigerian soldier.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ameerah Sufyan: Police Investigate Kidnap Of Woman In Abuja by ClimaxHerbalixt(m): 7:34am On Jun 15, 2022
Wow
Re: Ameerah Sufyan: Police Investigate Kidnap Of Woman In Abuja by dfrost: 7:34am On Jun 15, 2022
embarassed

Let them get to the root of this please.
Re: Ameerah Sufyan: Police Investigate Kidnap Of Woman In Abuja by AFRICANJAMAICA: 7:36am On Jun 15, 2022
Yourba and Fulani are one

1 Like

Re: Ameerah Sufyan: Police Investigate Kidnap Of Woman In Abuja by AFRICANJAMAICA: 7:38am On Jun 15, 2022
Muchmore024:
After her tweet. The foolish Nigerians went to her profile and downloaded her picture(chanting save ameerah, save ameerah) and her face is everywhere on Twitter now. You want her rescued but you are sharing her picture so the kidnappers can identify her when they see the news. How I wish this can be removed from nairaland , Twitter or all this opera mini bloggers website. There is a high chance that the local kidnappers don't use Twitter. But the news on everywhere can make them see it. Aside it's over 19hours and yet the security operatives hasn't rescued her yet, even with the way she is sharing her location here and there. WOE TO YOU ALL. DSS,DIA,NIA,NPF, NAF, NSCDC, NA. Mumu operatives

Nigerians are one of the most foolish on earth..

12 Likes

Re: Ameerah Sufyan: Police Investigate Kidnap Of Woman In Abuja by FLYFIRE(m): 7:38am On Jun 15, 2022
How many people have they taken like this that does not have access to social media to alert people. IF YOU EVER VOTE FOR APC AGAIN AFTER ALL THESE, GOD WILL JUDGE YOU FOR THE BLOOD THAT HAVE BEEN SHED IN THIS LAND

8 Likes

Re: Ameerah Sufyan: Police Investigate Kidnap Of Woman In Abuja by AFRICANJAMAICA: 7:39am On Jun 15, 2022
50Kilometer:

Brain dead tribalistic idiot.,

I hope you die soon by the hands of Nigerian soldier.

Y will he die..
You may die before him.
People like you take this forum too serious.

Do die of high bp

5 Likes

Re: Ameerah Sufyan: Police Investigate Kidnap Of Woman In Abuja by Emu4life(m): 7:40am On Jun 15, 2022
Failed State
Re: Ameerah Sufyan: Police Investigate Kidnap Of Woman In Abuja by Popesuccess(m): 7:40am On Jun 15, 2022
Bomboiy:
The insecurity in this country is heartbreaking,the woman and her neighbors were kidnapped from their house,can you imagine

APC is the worst thing that has ever happened to Nigeria, Buhari doesn't care about the insecurity in this country. His Fulani brothers are the major culprits,more reason why we must not vote for Atiku.
I don't know how Atiku will rule, but i knew from day one that Buhari will be a disaster and he did not disappoint me. I also know that none of the leader candidates will be as bad a leader like Buhari if they win. I'm still unable to get the right word to describe Buhari and his government.

6 Likes

Re: Ameerah Sufyan: Police Investigate Kidnap Of Woman In Abuja by We4all: 7:41am On Jun 15, 2022
Na wao! Where do we run to now? Abeg, how can one get a taser gun? If you have any info, let me know. I am very serious.

1 Like

Re: Ameerah Sufyan: Police Investigate Kidnap Of Woman In Abuja by Fumbled345: 7:41am On Jun 15, 2022
AmehTsaev:

you left out ipob

4 Likes

Re: Ameerah Sufyan: Police Investigate Kidnap Of Woman In Abuja by We4all: 7:43am On Jun 15, 2022
Where do people run to now? Please, if you know how I can get a taser gun, let me know. I am very serious.
Re: Ameerah Sufyan: Police Investigate Kidnap Of Woman In Abuja by Nobody: 7:46am On Jun 15, 2022
This one they are adopting from home ..is this how unsafe the country is now... Anyway Nairaland prayer warriors should pray for them , this kidnapper may be Jazzified and the police fit no see them when they pass check point .

1 Like

Re: Ameerah Sufyan: Police Investigate Kidnap Of Woman In Abuja by immortalmortal: 7:48am On Jun 15, 2022
From Abuja to ibadan/ilorin? And they will pass check points o. We have never had it this bad before. NEVER. Woe unto APC and its leaders for bringing this upon us.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Imo APC Group Blasts Okorocha, Condemns Endorsements Of Uche Nwosu / Hoodlums Disrupt Tradermoni Scheme In Ilorin / APC Mocks Patience Jonathan With Controversial Video, As EFFC Siezed Her N1b

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.