Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,142 members, 7,829,082 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Peter Obi Threatens Tinubu's Votes In The South And Middle Belt - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Threatens Tinubu's Votes In The South And Middle Belt (908 Views)

Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Votes In Lagos / Simon Ekpa Attacks Peter Obi, Threatens Political Rallies In The South-East / Kano Political Mishap Threatens Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Threatens Tinubu's Votes In The South And Middle Belt by Oplomo: 7:30am On Jun 15, 2022
The revolutionary emergence of Peter Obi as the presidential candidate of the Labour party seem to have gingered many youths in the south and middle belt which should naturally be tinubu's stronghold as a southerner, as pundits already belive that Northern votes will be shared between Atiku and Kwankwaso who are both northerners.

PO's emergence seems to be ruffling feathers in tinubu's camps and this is evident in the number of surge of anti-PO articles and threads created by tinubu's followers on social media. They have resorted to throwing tribal jabs and trying to induce social media influencers to abandon ship and join them as the Tinubu propaganda media lackeys on social media.

Lets discuss.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Threatens Tinubu's Votes In The South And Middle Belt by PlayerMeji: 7:38am On Jun 15, 2022
Youth in the south west are mobilizing for Tinubu because leadership is all about experience and not age.

My account manager, Chinedu, affirmed to me that he would rather vote Tinubu than any other candidate because of his track records.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Threatens Tinubu's Votes In The South And Middle Belt by 9jii(m): 7:41am On Jun 15, 2022
When it's over you will go back to your shouting Biafra or death.

9 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Threatens Tinubu's Votes In The South And Middle Belt by Afamed: 7:45am On Jun 15, 2022
Oplomo:
The revolutionary emergence of Peter Obi as the presidential candidate of the Labour party seem to have gingered many youths in the south and middle belt which should naturally be tinubu's stronghold as a southerner, as pundits already belive that Northern votes will be shared between Atiku and Kwankwaso who are both northerners.

PO's emergence seems to be ruffling feathers in tinubu's camps and this is evident in the number of surge of anti-PO articles and threads created by tinubu's followers on social media. They have resorted to throwing tribal jabs and trying to induce social media influencers to abandon ship and join them as the Tinubu propaganda media lackeys on social media.

Lets discuss.
You will surely resume your Biafra or death by 2023

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Threatens Tinubu's Votes In The South And Middle Belt by Oplomo: 7:54am On Jun 15, 2022
Afamed:

You will surely resume your Biafra or death by 2023

How about yooba neshion, will it be repeated after the impending failure of baba emilokan a.k.a baba amugbo? grin grin

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Threatens Tinubu's Votes In The South And Middle Belt by ImDStar: 7:56am On Jun 15, 2022
Experience in bringing in a disastrous leader upon you abi?
Experience in organising bullion van and stealing public money abi?
Experience in impoverishing Nigerians!!!

Nigeria is the poverty capital of the world!!!

Are people Sick in the brain in this country

Are we really thinking with our brains in this country at all

Are you really destined to suffer till death?

So you want to tell me you've not learnt anything since 2015?

Or have you ran out of the country while you try deceived Nigerians in voting in another disaster?

PlayerMeji:
Youth in the south west are mobilizing for Tinubu because leadership is all about experience and not age.

My account manager, Chinedu, affirmed to me that he would rather vote Tinubu than any other candidate because of his track records.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Threatens Tinubu's Votes In The South And Middle Belt by Cypress042(m): 7:57am On Jun 15, 2022
9jii:
When it's over you will go back to your shouting Biafra or death.
What's wrong with you? Just tell me no one else will hear it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Threatens Tinubu's Votes In The South And Middle Belt by ovieigho(m): 8:05am On Jun 15, 2022
PlayerMeji:

Wait ?

Which track records ?

He did governor for 8yrs and nothing to show

Only to turn the subsequent governors to errant boys is that the track records ?

Must he still dabble in the affairs of his successors after his failed 8yrs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Threatens Tinubu's Votes In The South And Middle Belt by Lessonteacher(f): 8:12am On Jun 15, 2022
PlayerMeji:

he's just deceiving you. He won't vote for the old man

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Threatens Tinubu's Votes In The South And Middle Belt by PlayerMeji: 8:12am On Jun 15, 2022
Maybe you are not in Lagos...

ovieigho:

Wait ?

Which track records ?

Only to turn the subsequent governors to errant boys is that the track records ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Threatens Tinubu's Votes In The South And Middle Belt by ovieigho(m): 8:15am On Jun 15, 2022
PlayerMeji:
Maybe you are not in Lagos...

You wan play Lagos tape for me ?

Are you talking about his tenure ?

Or Fashola, Ambode? Sanwo olu

Small time u will say Tinubu lay the blueprint

Talk to me about Tinubu achievement from 1999-2007

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Threatens Tinubu's Votes In The South And Middle Belt by PlayerMeji: 8:22am On Jun 15, 2022
Oga, it's too early for that...

Go and search online for the listed achievements ...

And if it's not about blueprint, I wonder what else you need.

ovieigho:

You wan play Lagos tape for me ?

Are you talking about his tenure ?

Or Fashola, Ambode? Sanwo olu

Small time u will say Tinubu lay the blueprint

Talk to me about Tinubu achievement from 1999-2007

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Threatens Tinubu's Votes In The South And Middle Belt by ovieigho(m): 8:26am On Jun 15, 2022
PlayerMeji:
Oga, it's too early for that...

Go and search online for the listed achievements ...

And if it's not about blueprint, I wonder what else you need.

Blue print wey he no follow …

But my mind keep telling me all his achievements you people keep flaunting around is what Fashola and Ambode did …

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Threatens Tinubu's Votes In The South And Middle Belt by utytill(m): 8:30am On Jun 15, 2022
I doubt.
Labour Party may likely be an annex of APC,
See what is happening in Ekiti.

I see Obi regretting joining Labour Party.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Threatens Tinubu's Votes In The South And Middle Belt by Patrickker(m): 8:50am On Jun 15, 2022
utytill:
I doubt.
Labour Party may likely be an annex of APC,
See what is happening in Ekiti.

I see Obi regretting joining Labour Party.
Forget what is happening in Ekiti. I am a local guy in Benue state. Never seen a Labour party office here. I, for the first time, saw and had to study the logo of the party becos of Obi. Let no one deceive you, Obi is a movement here. He dosnt need structures to get votes here, he needs me & others. I v got a few friends who always show voter apathy that got their voters cards for the first time. Keep talking about Ekiti, other regions will wake up to shock you. As for me and my house, we are OBIdient. Since 1999, the status will change. I have had light for 5 days now that cannot charge even a nokia torch light phone, my friends are at home due to strike, hardship, hunger and poverty killing us and here you are playing the Ekiti cards. E go shock una. I campaign for Obi everyday. I am not Igbo, I am simply an everyday Nigerian.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Threatens Tinubu's Votes In The South And Middle Belt by onez: 8:59am On Jun 15, 2022
ovieigho:

Wait ?

Which track records ?

Not only that, the impoverishment of southwest through massive debt. A glaring case is Osun state. Tinubu and co used Southwest resources to fight Jonathan and install the worst president ever.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Threatens Tinubu's Votes In The South And Middle Belt by Morenikeji090(m): 9:16am On Jun 15, 2022
Lie.. na only south east and south south.. lolz Tinubu is good to go..

8 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Threatens Tinubu's Votes In The South And Middle Belt by Oplomo: 9:18am On Jun 15, 2022
Patrickker:

Forget what is happening in Ekiti. I am a local guy in Benue state. Never seen a Labour party office here. I, for the first time, saw and had to study the logo of the party becos of Obi. Let no one deceive you, Obi is a movement here. He dosnt need structures to get votes here, he needs me & others. I v got a few friends who always show voter apathy that got their voters cards for the first time. Keep talking about Ekiti, other regions will wake up to shock you. As for me and my house, we are OBIdient. Since 1999, the status will change. I have had light for 5 days now that cannot charge even a nokia torch light phone, my friends are at home due to strike, hardship, hunger and poverty killing us and here you are playing the Ekiti cards. E go shock una. I campaign for Obi everyday. I am not Igbo, I am simply an everyday Nigerian.

Wa gba yi... PO for president. cool

Get your Peter's Victory card (PVC)

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Threatens Tinubu's Votes In The South And Middle Belt by Oplomo: 9:23am On Jun 15, 2022
Morenikeji090:
Lie.. na only south east and south south.. lolz Tinubu is good to go..

Reasonable people who won't vote APC abound in the SW, thats was why Osinbajo lost his polling unit in V.I Lagos.

Those urbane, educated, upwardly mobile, literate Lagosians in Lekki, Surulere, Maryland, Lagos Island, Ajah, Marina, VGC, VI will still not vote APC in 2023. Infact they now have a better reason to vote against APC en masse. They will vote PO. Go figure. grin

10 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Threatens Tinubu's Votes In The South And Middle Belt by Nobody: 9:24am On Jun 15, 2022
Choose Wisely

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Threatens Tinubu's Votes In The South And Middle Belt by Morenikeji090(m): 9:28am On Jun 15, 2022
Who is PO in south west abi Bleep him. Igbo sabi cry una go cry till Kingdom come presidency no go visit una... Bleep off my page..
Oplomo:

Reasonable people who won't vote APC abound in the SW, thats was why Osinbajo lost his polling unit in V.I Lagos.

Those urbane, educated, upwardly mobile, literate Lagosians in Lekki, Surulere, Maryland, Lagos Island, Ajah, Marina, VGC, VI will still not vote APC in 2023. Infact they now have a better reason to vote against APC en masse. They will vote PO. Go figure. grin

8 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Threatens Tinubu's Votes In The South And Middle Belt by Oplomo: 9:35am On Jun 15, 2022
Morenikeji090:
Who is PO in south west abi Bleep him. Igbo sabi cry una go cry till Kingdom come presidency no go visit una... Bleep off my page..

Don't be angry, #SW4PO.

We are voting Peter Adekunle Obi for President 2023.

Get your Peter's Victory Card (PVC).

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Threatens Tinubu's Votes In The South And Middle Belt by Oplomo: 12:32pm On Jun 16, 2022
Zikojukwu:
Choose Wisely

Of course we will.

2023 go sweet well well.. grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Threatens Tinubu's Votes In The South And Middle Belt by PoliteActivist: 12:41pm On Jun 16, 2022
PlayerMeji:

Sincerely, doesn't it matter at all to them that the poor guy is sick, tired and will likely soon retire to a nursing home? That he is extremely corrupt like Atiku and also possibly fetish (see below) is another matter all together.

No, it is not the emergence of Obi that's galvanizing the youth. We are simply TIRED of sick, old, corrupt, tired men!

Re: Peter Obi Threatens Tinubu's Votes In The South And Middle Belt by Gozac: 12:54pm On Jun 16, 2022
PlayerMeji:

You don't mean it? grin

(1) (Reply)

See What People Kept Saying About Tinubu Becoming The President / Gov Wike Drags Regina Daniel's Husband / LP Osun Guber Candidate: I Am The Only One You Can See After The Election. Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.