Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,034 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

The Realme 9 4g Is Available From Today On Sale In All The Stores Retail - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Realme 9 4g Is Available From Today On Sale In All The Stores Retail (409 Views)

Help! Glo 4G Is After My Life! / Wow Airtel 4g Is Really Fast / Airtel 4G Is LIVE In Benin City (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Realme 9 4g Is Available From Today On Sale In All The Stores Retail by Emmex695(m): 8:52am On Jun 15, 2022

The realme unveiled its latest smartphone series 9, the realme 9 4G. This model is available from today in all the retail outlets for anyone who wants to procure. Available in two color variations – Meteor Black and Stargaze White – €319 (8GB+128GB).
The realme 9 features an advanced system triple camera 108MP. More specifically, it includes a powerful main camera 108MP, which is powered by an image sensor Samsung ISOCELL HM6, a ultra wide-angle lens and a macro lens.

The realme brought the revolution in technology Nonapixel Plus, combining 9 pixels into one to significantly improve the light sensitivity in low darkness and the ability to control the noise, providing an excellent yield for night shots. At the same time, the auto focus is up to 9 times more accurate, and together with the 3x zoom inside the sensor to give users the ability to draw easily crystal clear and lovely pictures, enriching and operation of street photography 2.0 on the realme 9-to-Peak & Zoom and filter Pop 90’s.

Continue Reading

https://techfreak.com.ng/the-realme-9-4g-is-available-from-today-on-sale-in-all-the-stores-retail/

(1) (Reply)

Help!! My My Phone Stops Dialling Numbers / Is There A Way To Port An MTN, GLO Or Airtel Number To A Virtual Sim ? / Iphone Xr Review And Price In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.