Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,839 members, 7,831,720 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

Reactions As Akeredolu Pays January Salary In June - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reactions As Akeredolu Pays January Salary In June (41675 Views)

Uncertainty As Akeredolu’s Quit Notice Expires Tomorrow / Ajayi: I Won’t Resign As Akeredolu’s Deputy, I Only Dumped APC / Governor Akeredolu Pays N4 Billion To Pensioners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reactions As Akeredolu Pays January Salary In June by Gkemz: 3:55pm On Jun 15, 2022
The big question is how have the public servants been surviving with backlog of salaries.

This is why I decided to be self-employed. Working for an individual is enslaving oneself while working for the government needs perseverance.
Re: Reactions As Akeredolu Pays January Salary In June by abobote: 3:56pm On Jun 15, 2022
His wife used the money to buy senatorial form in Imo State, only for Hope Uzodimma to teach him that, in Alaigbo married women are not burried in their father's compound, but in the husband's compound

3 Likes

Re: Reactions As Akeredolu Pays January Salary In June by UNDFTD: 3:56pm On Jun 15, 2022
This is the ONE NIGERIA that you're advocating.
Re: Reactions As Akeredolu Pays January Salary In June by kemika8989(m): 3:56pm On Jun 15, 2022
2mercy:
‘People Can No Longer Fuel Cars’ — Reactions as Akeredolu Pays January Salary in June

https://www.fij.ng/article/people-can-no-longer-fuel-cars-reactions-as-akeredolu-pays-january-salary-in-june/
politician's and wickedness and 5 and 6. Meanwhile he's paying himself salary all this while. What a wicked leader's we have in Nigeria you go home eat fat with your family but don't care about other's. God why you bring me come this kind country wey wickedness an normal thing?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reactions As Akeredolu Pays January Salary In June by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jun 15, 2022
When this so called human right activist turned politicians are campaigning,one will think it is their personal money they will use to develop the state.Look at him now.

1 Like

Re: Reactions As Akeredolu Pays January Salary In June by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jun 15, 2022
Angelfrost:

These same people, including the clown in Aso Rock led protests when Jonathan tried to end the Subsidy thing years ago!

They helped shut down the nation then!

So please, El-Rufai has no moral justification to make that hypocritical statement.

They most certianly were hypocrites and had no business protesting against subsidy removal in 2012 ...but right now, we are running a deficit in the budget because subsidy. It has to go. The cost is too much. (and God knows, that even though I support and have supported subsidy removal for over ten years now, Nigerians will suffer when it goes. It would hurt a while before the benefits kick in. Like GSM...brought in in 2001, took till 2005 before we started got cheap enough SIM for even poor people to afford it.)

Also, most Nigerians are opposed to subsidy removal. They just jumped on the bandwagon for political brownie points. Politicans always take advantage of a good opportunity, even if it is not in their country's interest.
Re: Reactions As Akeredolu Pays January Salary In June by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jun 15, 2022
So Ondo workers has been walking on empty stomach

Lol
Re: Reactions As Akeredolu Pays January Salary In June by joseph1832(m): 3:57pm On Jun 15, 2022
See him white bear bear like Fada Christmas own. Lol
Re: Reactions As Akeredolu Pays January Salary In June by SHNAYAJO: 3:57pm On Jun 15, 2022
Just imagine!! This is heartbreaking..
Re: Reactions As Akeredolu Pays January Salary In June by Gozac: 3:58pm On Jun 15, 2022
Nigeria will start voting right by the time dollars gets to N2000/ dollar
Our suffering has not reached its peak at all grin

2 Likes

Re: Reactions As Akeredolu Pays January Salary In June by Angelfrost(m): 3:59pm On Jun 15, 2022
onunwa21:
I mean January 2023 or what??

Honestly, that was the first thing that crossed my mind going by how their hungry urchins defend them online. grin

I thought he has finished paying all the salaries for 2022, and decided to top it up with 2023 advance! tongue

2 Likes

Re: Reactions As Akeredolu Pays January Salary In June by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jun 15, 2022
kenedy175:
Please, we need to get our PVCs and vote out this incompetent government. We need to vote out incompetence.

How will a family survive without a means of livelihood for months?

Now we have the chance, let's do it. It's now or never.

Anybody that supports this current administration or party is probably under some kind of curse or spell. Because I don't understand how you see all these things and still choose to continue in poverty and suffering.

Get your PVCs my people. Your future and that of your children's children are in your hands.

Peter Obi, it is!!
Is it not the same PVC that they used to vote buhari?What is the achievement?
Re: Reactions As Akeredolu Pays January Salary In June by Kolami85: 4:00pm On Jun 15, 2022
Ekiti people,make una open ur eyes and cast ur vote wisely....this APC pple,get as e be
Re: Reactions As Akeredolu Pays January Salary In June by Cantonese: 4:01pm On Jun 15, 2022
Just imagine that. A state governed by a senior lawyer. And yet the people want continuity.

Make una continue with the suffer there.
Re: Reactions As Akeredolu Pays January Salary In June by NotBeenPaid: 4:02pm On Jun 15, 2022
onunwa21:
I mean January 2023 or what??

Yes 2023!
Re: Reactions As Akeredolu Pays January Salary In June by Yankee101: 4:02pm On Jun 15, 2022
It’s not only buhari that’s the problem, but local politicians like Akeredolu

1 Like

Re: Reactions As Akeredolu Pays January Salary In June by Minjim: 4:03pm On Jun 15, 2022
This is what e tell those clamouring for more states. Even the existing ines can't find themselves.
I do also collects 13% maybe a minute one but the government should sit up and create additional avenue of revenue other than replying on Stipends from FG. What about their bitumen and cocoa? Why are they doing with ovrbloated civil service that is not generating enough to survive ?

gwafaeziokwu:
grin

Very soon they will tell you about IGR. But they ignore the massive looting and lack of proper management of public funds going on under their noses.

Re: Reactions As Akeredolu Pays January Salary In June by dfrost: 4:03pm On Jun 15, 2022
subsidywise18:
Simple reason, is petrol subsidy

Because of the rise in the cost of keeping fuel at N165, there isn't enough money to pay for salaries and stuff.

Remember when El Rufai was already crying out late last year, before the Ukraine invasion even, that subsidy costs were making it impossible for the government to have enough money to share for the states? No one paid attention

Yes, state governors too are not doing well in raising revenue. But part of the solution to that is taxation...which is not popular either.

What did I just read? cheesy grin

Baba I was in Ojota then but I saw unseriousness in the whole effort as it took a political undertone. A machinery was in place then, albeit the populace were unknowingly complacent in the game.

We should have that subsidy then. No two ways. It's dangerous to do it now because inflation is on the all time high.

And for crying out loud, why is our refineries not working? Why do we always take the longer route to solve a simple problem?

For taxation, I support it but the question is what happens when a citizen needs an ambulance? Will it be provided? Will there be value for the taxes deducted?

A lot of wills, whys and hows need to be answered.

1 Like

Re: Reactions As Akeredolu Pays January Salary In June by SUGARCyprian247: 4:04pm On Jun 15, 2022
No yawa..

They keep dying in the hands of terriosts. The choice is theirs..

Poverty is higher in North.
Death is higher in North

Infact every thing about bad governance is higher up North.

So.. let's enjoy

Some are already eating grass.

Before 2031 over 1M might have died due
to hunger. Zimbabwe go better pass us.

Who dey even beg North to vote Obi.. if they like they should choose the old thieves, who cares.

SE dey survive with or without government

Ibkhaleel01:
Some Nigerians of SE extraction have guts. So, in spite of their isolationist politics, they expect other Nigerians to vote for Peter Obi as president?

If they could believe Nnamdi Kanu will
address UN General Assembly, why are you surprised that they wholeheartedly believe Obi will win the election?
Do you honestly expect an Almajiri, ewu,
illiterate, born throway animal in the zoo to vote for Obi? Your brain needs recalibration

Can't wait for the day Obi would come to Sokoto or Zamfara to seek for support
from Fulani herdsmen. I just can't wait.

ldiocy is when you ban open grazing, come ban consumption of cow join am. Come kee herders and their cattle in your enclave then out of the blues seek for their support for you to become the president. Your village people must have gotten you badly.

Peter Obi who as Anambra state gov. sacked northerners from his state, and made others carry ID cards, today wants to be president of Nigeria.
He needs admission in a psychiatric hospital
Re: Reactions As Akeredolu Pays January Salary In June by paskal16: 4:05pm On Jun 15, 2022
They will sugarcoat lies for you lots
And you will vote them back into power
Nigerians you deserve what you get angry
Re: Reactions As Akeredolu Pays January Salary In June by dfrost: 4:05pm On Jun 15, 2022
Angelfrost:

Honestly, that was the first thing that crossed my mind going by how their hungry urchins defend them online. grin

I thought he has finished paying all the salaries for 2022, and decided to top it up with 2023 advance! tongue

You and vawulence eeh... cheesy grin
Re: Reactions As Akeredolu Pays January Salary In June by Firstson33(m): 4:07pm On Jun 15, 2022
Blackfire:
Poor people are just many in the south

What a pity

You are a fool for saying this , you need to come to the south and see how your fellow northers have turn to a beggar and doing minors jobs just to cater for them self because they voted an insane northerner and Fulani as a present , you need to opened your eye and vote wisely no hate from any southerners to the north and the last time a southern president ruled this country the north where the biggest beneficiary to jonathan regimes.

North2023
Re: Reactions As Akeredolu Pays January Salary In June by HeroicMeastro: 4:09pm On Jun 15, 2022
Antoeni:
If Atiku & Tinubu Wants to Win Our Hearts of Nigerians ,Then They Must Come Together, Donate And Fund Peter Obi’s campaign.
Fund "Obi"tuary?
Re: Reactions As Akeredolu Pays January Salary In June by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jun 15, 2022
dfrost:

What did I just read? cheesy grin

In 2018, it cost N1 trillion to subsidise petrol.

In 2022, the cost went up to N4 trillion, and that's just before the Russia Ukraine war, where higher oil prices means the cost of subsidising fuel goes up even more.

Guess where the government is getting the money to pay for the subsidies (It isn't from loans, to give you a hint).

Good afternoon, and keep laughing. Like most Nigerians, you want to eat cake without thinking about where or how the ingredients come about.

And yes, subsidy is one reason why I don't vote APC or PDP . They keep it, it causes deficits, we pay for it.
Re: Reactions As Akeredolu Pays January Salary In June by kenedy175(m): 4:10pm On Jun 15, 2022
Revolution2022:
Is it not the same PVC that they used to vote buhari?What is the achievement?

Who voted Buhari?? I clearly didn't vote for him.

When people were shouting that Buhari was a catastrophe and a pending disaster, some people saw him as the messiah.

2019 came. Still because of ethnorelgious sentiments, he was forced on us again.

Such people are still in existence. But I know we can change the narrative this time around. Such people should look behind ethnorelgious sentiments and vote in competence
Re: Reactions As Akeredolu Pays January Salary In June by Angelfrost(m): 4:13pm On Jun 15, 2022
dfrost:

You and vawulence eeh... cheesy grin

There is no other way Comrade! lipsrsealed

Re: Reactions As Akeredolu Pays January Salary In June by Paypallord1: 4:15pm On Jun 15, 2022
MansoryMX:

If he gains the whole and lose his soul! If this isn’t the height of wickedness I don’t know what else is! January salary in June! God!!!
Re: Reactions As Akeredolu Pays January Salary In June by Billygee2u: 4:16pm On Jun 15, 2022
Creamypie:
Just imagine. The same workers will Vote them again, so they are receiving their reward in full. Good for them.
Re: Reactions As Akeredolu Pays January Salary In June by delpee(f): 4:16pm On Jun 15, 2022
That's the state with huge bitumen deposits! This constitution isn't working in favor of the people at all. sad
Re: Reactions As Akeredolu Pays January Salary In June by dfrost: 4:17pm On Jun 15, 2022
subsidywise18:

In 2018, it cost N1 trillion to subsidise petrol.

In 2022, the cost went up to N4 trillion, and that's just before the Russia Ukraine war, where higher oil prices means the cost of subsidising fuel goes up even more.

Guess where the government is getting the money to pay for the subsidies (It isn't from loans, to give you a hint).

Good afternoon, and keep laughing. Like most Nigerians, you want to eat cake without thinking about where or how the ingredients come about.

And yes, subsidy is one reason why I don't vote APC or PDP . They keep it, it causes deficits, we pay for it.

We can reason like learned people. Same people that are clamoring for non-removal of subsidy are same people clamoring to remove it now.

Why will I trust an unstable person? Someone just needs to convince me real hard.

PS: I added more thoughts to the earlier post I quoted you on. Please touch base.
Re: Reactions As Akeredolu Pays January Salary In June by dfrost: 4:19pm On Jun 15, 2022
Angelfrost:

There is no other way Comrade! lipsrsealed

I love this meme on WhatsApp wink grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Lists Some Discrepancies In Peter Obi’s Credentials, Defends Tinubu / Blasphemy: Nigerians Drag Atiku, Peter Obi, Others For Being Quiet / 2 Suspected Boko Haram Terrorists Arrested Trying To Bomb Atiku’s Residence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.