Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,992 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

Is The World Coming To An End Or Is It Getting Better? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is The World Coming To An End Or Is It Getting Better? (270 Views)

The World's Pain Is Coming To An End Soon / Is The World Really About To Come To An End? / Isn't This World Coming To An End Really Imagine What This Idiot Posted On Faceb (2) (3) (4)

Is The World Coming To An End Or Is It Getting Better? by tctrills: 9:24am On Jun 15, 2022
Christians always talk about the world coming to an end and things getting worse but the truth is that the world is better than it has ever been.
Humans have transformed this world into an incredible place.
We are wiping out global slavery.
We have improved healthcare.
We have increased human rights.
We have abolished many traditions that segregate us.
The world is more peaceful than at any period in recorded history.
And let's not forget education, science, and technology that blesses our lives each day.
God creating man was no mistake, He knew we would thrive and succeed.
He knew we would make the earth a better place.
So is the world ending soon? I don't know.
But clearly, we have done well with the world our father gave us.
Re: Is The World Coming To An End Or Is It Getting Better? by Cypress042(m): 9:43am On Jun 15, 2022
I wish Righteousness2 is here now he would have explained to you in full detailed grin This world is coming to an end don't expect Righteousness to keep repeating himself everyday cool
Re: Is The World Coming To An End Or Is It Getting Better? by paxonel(m): 11:54am On Jun 15, 2022
Only in Africa the world is coming to an end due to depression from poverty
Re: Is The World Coming To An End Or Is It Getting Better? by Righteousness2(m): 12:08pm On Jun 15, 2022
Christians always talk about the world coming to an end and things getting worse but the truth is that the world is better than it has ever been.
Humans have transformed this world into an incredible place.
We are wiping out global slavery.
We have improved healthcare.
We have increased human rights.
We have abolished many traditions that segregate us.
The world is more peaceful than at any period in recorded history.
With all the confusion, wahala, Calamities and katakata vibrating all around you say the world is in peace.
Op! I hope you have not taken Mkpurumiri or one of those intoxicating things.
Try and see your Pastor or doctor quickly..
Re: Is The World Coming To An End Or Is It Getting Better? by xproducer: 1:15pm On Jun 15, 2022
The word of GOD never fails...

"Behold, the Lord maketh the earth empty, and maketh it waste, and turneth it upside down, and scattereth abroad the inhabitants thereof. And it shall be, as with the people, so with the priest; as with the servant, so with his master; as with the maid, so with her mistress; as with the buyer, so with the seller; as with the lender, so with the borrower; as with the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the Lord hath spoken this word. The earth mourneth and fadeth away, the world languisheth and fadeth away, the haughty people of the earth do languish. The earth also is defiled under the inhabitants thereof; because they have transgressed the laws, changed the ordinance, broken the everlasting covenant. Therefore hath the curse devoured the earth, and they that dwell therein are desolate: therefore the inhabitants of the earth are burned, and few men left." - Isaiah 24:1-6

"Seek ye the Lord while he may be found, call ye upon him while he is near" - Isaiah 55:6

"While it is said, To day if ye will hear his voice, harden not your hearts, as in the provocation." - Hebrews 3:15

"The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit: a broken and a contrite heart, O God, thou wilt not despise." - Psalm 51:17

"For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved." - Romans 10:13

"The Lord is gracious, and full of compassion; slow to anger, and of great mercy." - Psalm 145:8
Re: Is The World Coming To An End Or Is It Getting Better? by Maynman: 3:27pm On Jun 15, 2022
Righteousness2:

With all the confusion, wahala, Calamities and katakata vibrating all around you say the world is in peace.
Op! I hope you have not taken Mkpurumiri or one of those intoxicating things.
Try and see your Pastor or doctor quickly..

Slavery time was better.
Re: Is The World Coming To An End Or Is It Getting Better? by michaelwestern(m): 5:53pm On Jun 15, 2022
I guess from the perspective of someone who doesn't know God, the world is getting better, but it is actually getting worse.

The world is now morally bankrupt. Things that you can only do in secret before are now done openly.

And, I don't think there's a research that has shown that people are more happy and fulfilled now than before. I think it's the exact opposite. A man with basic amenities had happiness and fulfilment before. But now, if he's not driving Benz, he won't be fulfilled, then after getting the Benz, he has to have a house in banana island, which he most likely will never get (or he gets at the cost of inner peace). Which in turn leads to greed, envy, stress and depression.

People's lives individually are not better in my own opinion.
Re: Is The World Coming To An End Or Is It Getting Better? by Maynman: 6:04pm On Jun 15, 2022
michaelwestern:
I guess from the perspective of someone who doesn't know God, the world is getting better, but it is actually getting worse.

The world is now morally bankrupt. Things that you can only do in secret before are now done openly.

And, I don't think there's a research that has shown that people are more happy and fulfilled now than before. I think it's the exact opposite. A man with basic amenities had happiness and fulfilment before. But now, if he's not driving Benz, he won't be fulfilled, then after getting the Benz, he has to have a house in banana island, which he most likely will never get (or he gets at the cost of inner peace). Which in turn leads to greed, envy, stress and depression.

People's lives individually are not better in my own opinion.

What time was the world not morally bankrupt?
What century?
What’s done in secret, that’s now done now?
Barbaric killings?
Fetish?
Raping?
Early marriage?
Slavery?
Wars?

Everything That Happens Is Not The Will Of God / Edwin Clark Reveals Why Jonathan Distanced Himself From PDP, Stopped Attending P / Wisdom And The Kinds Of Wisdom __ Apostle Joshua Selman.