Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,727 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

If The White Man Is Destroyed How Will African Men Survive - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If The White Man Is Destroyed How Will African Men Survive (280 Views)

When Will African Countries Stop Celebrating "Independence Day"? / Woman Weeps As Shop Is Destroyed During Lockdown / Photos Of The White Hilux Truck Stationed At Nnamdi Kanu's Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If The White Man Is Destroyed How Will African Men Survive by babasolution: 9:31am On Jun 15, 2022
The African man(specifically Nigerian) survives almost entirely on the good graces of Europe,Canada, Australia, the US and UK basically that white European.

Nigerians (men specifically) are almost nothing, practically nothing and might fail to survive should the white man suddenly vanish.

Everyday you hear how people want to japa and how people should japa. If the whiteman was not a real man but an incompetent slob like the Nigerian man were will these asshole blackmen run to?

Everyday they complain how the whiteman is keeping them down,stealing their resources but yet they can't practically can't survive without the whiteman. Everything they use that makes life worth living is practically due to the core ability of the whiteman.

These assholes called Nigerian men can't do jack shit right.Every little opportunity they get they run to the whiteman for safety,protection, guidance And care.

The whiteman embraces these men like little children running to daddy.

If the whiteman were wiped off from the planet,Blackman will go back into stone age
Re: If The White Man Is Destroyed How Will African Men Survive by Iceclan(m): 9:42am On Jun 15, 2022
You say this cause you don't know black history.... Civilization started in Africa but you won't know because African history before slavery has been wiped out or buried under the ocean...... The white men did more harm than good that's all am saying.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If The White Man Is Destroyed How Will African Men Survive by babasolution: 9:54am On Jun 15, 2022
Iceclan:
You say this cause you don't know black history.... Civilization started in Africa but you won't know because African history before slavery has been wiped out or buried under the ocean...... The white men did more harm than good that's all am saying.

We not talking history, this is the present.the Blackmale as not shown any commitment to better his standing in the world on his own without the whiteman,everything the Blackman does today,every single thing is highly dependent on the whiteman

1 Like

Re: If The White Man Is Destroyed How Will African Men Survive by legennd2: 9:55am On Jun 15, 2022
Iceclan:

i agree with you till the point where read 'DID more harm'. I am saying the white man is till doing more harm than good.

1 Like

Re: If The White Man Is Destroyed How Will African Men Survive by oluztx: 9:59am On Jun 15, 2022
Igbos can survive. Definitely Yorubas and Hausa-Fulani cannot.

Re: If The White Man Is Destroyed How Will African Men Survive by babasolution: 9:59am On Jun 15, 2022
legennd2:

i agree with you till the point where read 'DID more harm'. I am saying the white man is till doing more harm than good.

Why can't the Blackman harm the whiteman? It's not because the Blackman is more moral seeing how they harm themselves, it's simply because the Blackman does not have the capability to do it,that should tell you something significant. This consolation that the Blackman gives himself of the white guy being evil is overused and stale,it simply doesn't fly
Re: If The White Man Is Destroyed How Will African Men Survive by legennd2: 10:29am On Jun 15, 2022
babasolution:

Why can't the Blackman harm the whiteman? It's not because the Blackman is more moral seeing how they harm themselves, it's simply because the Blackman does not have the capability to do it,that should tell you something significant. This consolation that the Blackman gives himself of the white guy being evil is overused and stale,it simply doesn't fly

As i Blackman myself, I do not see the Whitman as 'evil' however, I think he is a negative influence on us (Blackman).
Let me point out that He (Whitman) has risen to a point where he has a Global influence. How did he achieve this? By playing nice and fair? By being kind and generous? It is true that He improved himself, but we should not ignore historical facts (of his 'exploitation of others') that contributed to his overall capacity and success as we see it today.
Even if we are to put the past in its place, has he stopped with the exploitation? Has he stopped making moves to benefit himself and his own society at the expense of others?

I believe that if we all see the Whitman for who he is and come to realise that he is not 'always' our friend, we will work harder on ourselves.
Re: If The White Man Is Destroyed How Will African Men Survive by babasolution: 11:24am On Jun 15, 2022
legennd2:

As i Blackman myself, I do not see the Whitman as 'evil' however, I think he is a negative influence on us (Blackman).
Let me point out that He (Whitman) has risen to a point where he has a Global influence. How did he achieve this? By playing nice and fair? By being kind and generous? It is true that He improved himself, but we should not ignore historical facts (of his 'exploitation of others') that contributed to his overall capacity and success as we see it today.
Even if we are to put the past in its place, has he stopped with the exploitation? Has he stopped making moves to benefit himself and his own society at the expense of others?

I believe that if we all see the Whitman for who he is and come to realise that he is not 'always' our friend, we will work harder on ourselves.

Why can the Blackman not make moves to benefit himself above others?instead they keep subjugating themselves and lifting others above their own selves.

The white man could exploit others because he had the capability to,if the Blackman were in the shoes of the whiteman they'll be worse, but unfortunately for the Blackman he is always the victim cos he lacks ability

1 Like

Re: If The White Man Is Destroyed How Will African Men Survive by osinbanjoisaliar: 11:28am On Jun 15, 2022
babasolution:
The African man(specifically Nigerian) survives almost entirely on the good graces of Europe,Canada, Australia, the US and UK basically that white European.

Nigerians (men specifically) are almost nothing, practically nothing and might fail to survive should the white man suddenly vanish.

Everyday you hear how people want to japa and how people should japa. If the whiteman was not a real man but an incompetent slob like the Nigerian man were will these asshole blackmen run to?

Everyday they complain how the whiteman is keeping them down,stealing their resources but yet they can't practically can't survive without the whiteman. Everything they use that makes life worth living is practically due to the core ability of the whiteman.

These assholes called Nigerian men can't do jack shit right.Every little opportunity they get they run to the whiteman for safety,protection, guidance And care.

If the whiteman were wiped off from the planet,Blackman will go back into stone age

Father nature go provide a way
Re: If The White Man Is Destroyed How Will African Men Survive by sinkhole: 11:29am On Jun 15, 2022
babasolution:

For many months, it was so difficult for Nigeria and INEC to get people collect their PVC, but when European Union (EU) came on board and organize a concert with PVC as a bait, thousands of PVC were collected in a space of two days!
Blacks have a fundamental problem, something serious seems to be wrong with the brain of blacks!
How many times have you heard that leaders of any white country went to another white country to receive treatment? No way, they are proud of their countries and are eternally patriotic!
Re: If The White Man Is Destroyed How Will African Men Survive by babasolution: 11:31am On Jun 15, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:

Father nature go provide a way

Exactly right,they'll be dependent on nature,that's go back to the stone age
Re: If The White Man Is Destroyed How Will African Men Survive by legennd2: 3:41pm On Jun 15, 2022
babasolution:

Why can the Blackman not make moves to benefit himself above others?instead they keep subjugating themselves and lifting others above their own selves.

The white man could exploit others because he had the capability to,if the Blackman were in the shoes of the whiteman they'll be worse, but unfortunately for the Blackman he is always the victim cos he lacks ability

Unfortunate but true

We are on the same page on that point.

(1) (Reply)

Dr. Raymond Edoh Bags Global Award, Buhari Gets Int'l Request For His Appointm / Congratulations To Ekiti New Elected Governor "Abiodun Oyebanji" APC Change!!!.. / Atiku Raises Team To Woo Wike, Rivers Governor’s Camp Remain Adamant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.