Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,820 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

The Richest Man In Africa - Aliko Dangote Is Actually VERY POOR! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Richest Man In Africa - Aliko Dangote Is Actually VERY POOR! (3828 Views)

Kano University Of Science & Technology Renamed After Aliko Dangote / Aliko Dangote Donates N300m Business School To University Of Ibadan (UI) / Wealthy Overseas Nigerian Students Fight Over Whose Dad Is The Richest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Richest Man In Africa - Aliko Dangote Is Actually VERY POOR! by MarkArteen: 9:41am On Jun 15, 2022
Hear me out Nairalanders... I was scrolling through YouTube today and I came across this video showing the most expensive phones in the world and omooo ... Dangote can't even try to buy these phones... This man is actually poor compared to other Billionaires in the world...

See the video and tell me if I'm lying -
https://youtube.com/shorts/M6ZWVsuGXrA?feature=share

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Richest Man In Africa - Aliko Dangote Is Actually VERY POOR! by josephubah111(m): 10:15am On Jun 15, 2022
Mmpama
MarkArteen:
Hear me out Nairalanders... I was scrolling through YouTube today and I came across this video showing the most expensive phones in the world and omooo ... Dangote can't even try to buy these phones... This man is actually poor compared to other Billionaires in the world...

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Richest Man In Africa - Aliko Dangote Is Actually VERY POOR! by MarkArteen: 11:09am On Jun 15, 2022
Re: The Richest Man In Africa - Aliko Dangote Is Actually VERY POOR! by emmyt2: 12:00pm On Jun 15, 2022
Lie lie Mohamed
Re: The Richest Man In Africa - Aliko Dangote Is Actually VERY POOR! by ELEYIofNigeria: 12:11pm On Jun 15, 2022
Your mumu too much

4 Likes

Re: The Richest Man In Africa - Aliko Dangote Is Actually VERY POOR! by Lastborn55(m): 12:55pm On Jun 15, 2022
Get Sense small ok

1 Like

Re: The Richest Man In Africa - Aliko Dangote Is Actually VERY POOR! by solmusdesigns: 1:01pm On Jun 15, 2022
The richest man in Africa is poor, while the poorest man in Africa is rich

O.p who dey sell your weed

9 Likes

Re: The Richest Man In Africa - Aliko Dangote Is Actually VERY POOR! by mayorofyentown(m): 1:20pm On Jun 15, 2022
Watix this wan turking abat?
Re: The Richest Man In Africa - Aliko Dangote Is Actually VERY POOR! by tmoneyu: 1:42pm On Jun 15, 2022
MarkArteen:

Ode, is phone actually a property? Phone is just a means of communication and socialization, this is really poor thinking

6 Likes

Re: The Richest Man In Africa - Aliko Dangote Is Actually VERY POOR! by Unzerious: 2:39pm On Jun 15, 2022
The Richest Man in Poverty! spotted.
Re: The Richest Man In Africa - Aliko Dangote Is Actually VERY POOR! by talk2hb1(m): 3:16pm On Jun 15, 2022
Useless Post, ever undecided
Re: The Richest Man In Africa - Aliko Dangote Is Actually VERY POOR! by Whiteshield: 4:38pm On Jun 15, 2022
MarkArteen:

The fact that you are using phones to determine whether Dangote is rich or poor shows that you can never be rich.

5 Likes

Re: The Richest Man In Africa - Aliko Dangote Is Actually VERY POOR! by SenR(m): 4:58pm On Jun 15, 2022
OP how much wey your papa get?

May you recieve sense.

Na your type go get money but yet poor.
Re: The Richest Man In Africa - Aliko Dangote Is Actually VERY POOR! by DaInferno(m): 5:22pm On Jun 15, 2022
MarkArteen:

lol , Next time use a better caption, like; five ways to make her come back
Re: The Richest Man In Africa - Aliko Dangote Is Actually VERY POOR! by Mohammed5525: 6:15pm On Jun 15, 2022
ELEYIofNigeria:
Your mumu too much
i swear
Re: The Richest Man In Africa - Aliko Dangote Is Actually VERY POOR! by Cypress042(m): 7:32pm On Jun 15, 2022
Op your problem now might be how to buy phone, but believe me if i tell you now that his problem is far more bigger than buying an expensive. Think big cool
Re: The Richest Man In Africa - Aliko Dangote Is Actually VERY POOR! by MarkArteen: 8:03pm On Jun 15, 2022
Re: The Richest Man In Africa - Aliko Dangote Is Actually VERY POOR! by Truvelisback(m): 8:23pm On Jun 15, 2022
MarkArteen:

U no get sense. Do u know what it means for someone to be poor?
Re: The Richest Man In Africa - Aliko Dangote Is Actually VERY POOR! by HarlequinLekex: 8:27pm On Jun 15, 2022
MarkArteen:

Dangote won't buy phones that will soon fade off rather invest in businesses.You that you even brought this issue up are you even rich up to 20% of one of dangote plants revenue
Re: The Richest Man In Africa - Aliko Dangote Is Actually VERY POOR! by remsonik(f): 9:16pm On Jun 15, 2022
Hmmmmm......... You don't know what you're saying? Is it phone or gadgets that describes someone's richness or his resources, gdp, wealths. An adult sitting under the tree sees better than the child on top of the tree
Re: The Richest Man In Africa - Aliko Dangote Is Actually VERY POOR! by centch: 9:33pm On Jun 15, 2022
this is amazing
Re: The Richest Man In Africa - Aliko Dangote Is Actually VERY POOR! by IsellSmartTvs: 11:40pm On Jun 15, 2022
Na dis same phone be the root of our problem in this country.
iPhone-richest
Samsung-richer
Oppo-rich
Infinix and co- commoners
Dangote-very poor
Wetin u chop op

Re: The Richest Man In Africa - Aliko Dangote Is Actually VERY POOR! by 1wrd(m): 12:21am On Jun 16, 2022
If this is how people refer poor, then, I will like to be poor like Dangote.. grin grin grin
Re: The Richest Man In Africa - Aliko Dangote Is Actually VERY POOR! by MarkArteen: 2:21am On Jun 16, 2022
Re: The Richest Man In Africa - Aliko Dangote Is Actually VERY POOR! by Fate2486(m): 3:59am On Jun 16, 2022
I'm sorry but listen to urslf again... Ordinary phone I'm sorry but listen to urslf again... Ordinary phone I'm sorry but listen to urslf again... Ordinary phone cryI'm sorry but listen to urslf again... Ordinary phone I'm sorry but listen to urslf again... Ordinary phone I'm sorry but listen to urslf again... Ordinary phone
Re: The Richest Man In Africa - Aliko Dangote Is Actually VERY POOR! by MarkArteen: 4:30am On Jun 16, 2022
Re: The Richest Man In Africa - Aliko Dangote Is Actually VERY POOR! by tetralogyfallot(m): 5:48am On Jun 16, 2022
Op is a mad man. The most expensive phone in the list is just around $48m. Dangote is around $20b rich. Dangote can buy the company producing the phones without him even knowing he bought anything.
Re: The Richest Man In Africa - Aliko Dangote Is Actually VERY POOR! by shortIGBOman: 5:54am On Jun 16, 2022
MarkArteen:

Emeka, the richest Man in Nigeria is Chinedu, the Gala Hawker. grin grin

Re: The Richest Man In Africa - Aliko Dangote Is Actually VERY POOR! by efembaba(m): 7:29am On Jun 16, 2022
So phones are how u know how rich people are and d richest African is poor because he doesn't own d most expensive?

Dem suppose get kids section for this Nairaland..
MarkArteen:

(1) (Reply)

Unaab Post-ume Date Released / Anambra State University Release 3rd Batch Admission List / Nnamdi Azikiwe University(unizik) Post Utme Form For 2011/2012 Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.