Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,634 members, 7,958,903 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 07:02 AM

Kidnap Victim Raises The Alarm On Twitter, Gives Location Details - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnap Victim Raises The Alarm On Twitter, Gives Location Details (1058 Views)

Kidnappers Abduct 3 Osun Family Members Of Kidnap Victim Who Came To Pay Ransom / Attempted Murder Of This Housemaid, Kindly Help With The Location & Details Pls / Kidnap Victim Knocks Down Abductor, Frees Many Captives Along Kaduna Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kidnap Victim Raises The Alarm On Twitter, Gives Location Details by AmazingELixir: 10:03am On Jun 15, 2022
A Twitter user, identified as Ameerah Sufyan, raised the alarm on Tuesday after an alleged kidnapping incident involving three pregnant women and two children.

In a series of tweets, Sufyan alleged that she and other 16 victims were abducted at gunpoint from different parts of Abuja by men in police uniforms and a van.

The tweep, @ameerah_sufyan, noted that she had shared her location with her WhatsApp contacts, adding that her captors did not see her phone.

She tweeted, “Please whoever has my WhatsApp number I sent a broadcast message of my location.

“We were abducted at gunpoint by people with police uniforms and a van from our houses from different parts of Abuja.

“We’re 17 including three pregnant women and two little kids. They didn’t see my phone.”

Shortly after the first tweet, Sufyan gave details of her captors, adding that they were being transported to the western part of the country.

“They’re four yoruba and two fulani men They divided us up an hour ago. We’re seven here,” she tweeted.

She added, “The other vehicle they said they will reach Ilorin and ours will reach Ibadan or Ikeja as they said.”

Following the cry for help, tweeps have taken to the comment section to tag the Twitter accounts of the Nigerian Police Force and the Public Relations Officer, Olumuyiwa Adejobi, to the post.

As at the time of filing this report, the police are yet to respond to the tags on Twitter.

Efforts to reach Adejobi was futile as he didn’t pick calls from our correspondent.

https://punchng.com/kidnap-victim-raises-the-alarm-on-twitter-gives-location-details/

Re: Kidnap Victim Raises The Alarm On Twitter, Gives Location Details by CleanInAll: 10:04am On Jun 15, 2022
Moderators should look into this.
Re: Kidnap Victim Raises The Alarm On Twitter, Gives Location Details by Chicagoesontop: 10:06am On Jun 15, 2022
Skull mining for T......bu on the beat .
Re: Kidnap Victim Raises The Alarm On Twitter, Gives Location Details by lathrowinger: 10:07am On Jun 15, 2022
Abuja kwa, no where dey safe now. May God keep guiding us
Re: Kidnap Victim Raises The Alarm On Twitter, Gives Location Details by mymadam(m): 10:10am On Jun 15, 2022
Strange, very strange indeed angry
Re: Kidnap Victim Raises The Alarm On Twitter, Gives Location Details by Rastaramsey(m): 10:13am On Jun 15, 2022
Hausa and yourba combining to produce a skull mining masterclass grin grin grin
Re: Kidnap Victim Raises The Alarm On Twitter, Gives Location Details by Maxymilliano(m): 10:14am On Jun 15, 2022
Tweeter should've handle this information privately with security agencies not social media platforms.

I hope the victims make it out alive with this sort of publicity while still in captivity
Re: Kidnap Victim Raises The Alarm On Twitter, Gives Location Details by Rastaramsey(m): 10:15am On Jun 15, 2022
CleanInAll:
Moderators should look into this.

Make lala go inside Bush go dey find the kidnapped victims....
Re: Kidnap Victim Raises The Alarm On Twitter, Gives Location Details by Totilopussylick(m): 10:17am On Jun 15, 2022
Rastaramsey:

Make lala go inside Bush go dey find the kidnapped victims....

He will first begins to search for "Snakes" and forgot the mission he was sent to do tongue undecided
Re: Kidnap Victim Raises The Alarm On Twitter, Gives Location Details by Rastaramsey(m): 10:21am On Jun 15, 2022
Totilopussylick:

He will first begins to search for "Snakes" and forgot the mission he was sent to do tongue undecided

grin grin
Re: Kidnap Victim Raises The Alarm On Twitter, Gives Location Details by triple996(m): 10:23am On Jun 15, 2022
Nawaooo
Re: Kidnap Victim Raises The Alarm On Twitter, Gives Location Details by irunoko(m): 10:24am On Jun 15, 2022
Yoruba and betrayal.them swear for una? you don't think.its always all about money for you.im even suspecting that if you check the Yoruba genealogy well they'll be related to the biblical Judas Iscariot

When you collude with an enemy to commit a crime or kill One of your own,you think the enemy Will trust you or even respect you?
Re: Kidnap Victim Raises The Alarm On Twitter, Gives Location Details by mamaafrik(m): 10:30am On Jun 15, 2022
Who else think that this is a sponsored trick to make it look like Yorubas and fulanis now work together.
They kidnapped you from Kwara, you heard ibadan later heard Ikeja and you didn't shout nor hit the car to seek attention.
I smell fish from the tori

2 Likes

Re: Kidnap Victim Raises The Alarm On Twitter, Gives Location Details by baretalk: 10:49am On Jun 15, 2022
I smell lies...it sounds phony.
Re: Kidnap Victim Raises The Alarm On Twitter, Gives Location Details by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jun 15, 2022
This is sponsored
Re: Kidnap Victim Raises The Alarm On Twitter, Gives Location Details by Drillminded: 1:47pm On Jun 15, 2022
irunoko:
Yoruba and betrayal.them swear for una? you don't think.its always all about money for you.im even suspecting that if you check the Yoruba genealogy well they'll be related to the biblical Judas Iscariot

When you collude with an enemy to commit a crime or kill One of your own,you think the enemy Will trust you or even respect you?
yoruba and betrayal haha wether you like it or not yoruba man will be your next president so prepare for bebetrayal on a presidential level ... better go and buy a bucket and Panadol extra .. the former to hold your tears while wailing and the latter for the sivia pain after you finish beating your chest ... betrayal kee you dia
Re: Kidnap Victim Raises The Alarm On Twitter, Gives Location Details by irunoko(m): 4:13pm On Jun 15, 2022
Drillminded:
yoruba and betrayal haha wether you like it or not yoruba man will be your next president so prepare for bebetrayal on a presidential level ... better go and buy a bucket and Panadol extra .. the former to hold your tears while wailing and the latter for the sivia pain after you finish beating your chest ... betrayal kee you dia
na them.them don dey show their selves.

If you see am you go think say him dey genuinely loyal to his master the way he dey defend tinubu grin

Like say if I offer am 200 million to betray tinubu you no go collect am grin tongue

Na today.even the abokis no you guys are treacherous and full of guile and deceit hence they call you whenever it's time to plot evil and wickedness but whenever it's time to enjoy the spoils that's when they know you're not their brothers grin tongue

To make matters worse I'm sure you will be a Yoruba head slammer.second class fiddle to your aboki ogas grin
Re: Kidnap Victim Raises The Alarm On Twitter, Gives Location Details by Drillminded: 5:19pm On Jun 15, 2022
irunoko:
na them.them don dey show their selves.

If you see am you go think say him dey genuinely loyal to his master the way he dey defend tinubu grin

Like say if I offer am 200 million to betray tinubu you no go collect am grin tongue

Na today.even the abokis no you guys are treacherous and full of guile and deceit hence they call you whenever it's time to plot evil and wickedness but whenever it's time to enjoy the spoils that's when they know you're not their brothers grin tongue

To make matters worse I'm sure you will be a Yoruba head slammer.second class fiddle to your aboki ogas grin
I have transcended earthly religions so to he'll with both head slammer and Palm slammers alike. Now on bigotry I really don't hate anybody I just dislike a few based on the content of their character ... But nigerians are different you mostly can't communicate effectively with nigerians without infusing some kolomental. Like if I told you it was ludicrous to lump a people together sake of the negative outputs of a few .. But I won't tell you that because it won't sink as deep as when I say you dey mad abi....?

Did you notice how those words sent the message right into your oblagata? That is a practical example of how to relate with nigerians like e.g. u! Igbos have betrayed me many times matter of fact ... all the people igbos are murdering on their own land, because of a pipe dream is thethe epitome of betrayal.nwanne.
Re: Kidnap Victim Raises The Alarm On Twitter, Gives Location Details by irunoko(m): 8:22pm On Jun 15, 2022
grin
Drillminded:
I have transcended earthly religions so to he'll with both head slammer and Palm slammers alike. Now on bigotry I really don't hate anybody I just dislike a few based on the content of their character ... But nigerians are different you mostly can't communicate effectively with nigerians without infusing some kolomental. Like if I told you it was ludicrous to lump a people together sake of the negative outputs of a few .. But I won't tell you that because it won't sink as deep as when I say you dey mad abi....?

Did you notice how those words sent the message right into your oblagata? That is a practical example of how to relate with nigerians like e.g. u! Igbos have betrayed me many times matter of fact ... all the people igbos are murdering on their own land, because of a pipe dream is thethe epitome of betrayal.nwanne.
funny guy grin
Re: Kidnap Victim Raises The Alarm On Twitter, Gives Location Details by Gadaluck(m): 7:31am On Jun 16, 2022
Nawao, I challenge Nigeria to go through a whole single day without bad news of killings and kidnappings. Very impossican't!

(1) (Reply)

55-year-old Pastor Beheads Wife At Assin Bereku | Watch Video / Nigerians Drug Kingpins Arrested In South Africa | Turn Girls Into Prostitutes | / Boko Haram: Army Kill 40 In Fresh Operation In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.