Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Palestinian PM Welcomes EU President As Biden Plans To Visit Israel & Palestine - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Palestinian PM Welcomes EU President As Biden Plans To Visit Israel & Palestine (206 Views)

Biden Plans Reversing Trump's Jerusalem Move Despite Strong Objections / Trump Golfs, Takes Photos With A Bride As Biden Wins / Americans Ridicule Trump As Biden Edges Closer To Victory (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Palestinian PM Welcomes EU President As Biden Plans To Visit Israel & Palestine by God1000(m): 10:36am On Jun 15, 2022
European Union commission president Ursula Von Der leyen is welcomed by Palestinian prime minister Mohammed Shttayyeh in Ramallah, in the Israeli occupied West bank on June 14 2022.

Hundreds of millions of euros in European funds to support the Palestinian territories can be paid out following resolution of problems that had blocked their release, the EU head has said on Tuesday.
It is important to have this EU funding to support the people, especially the most vulnerable. It also helps to create the conditions for economic opportunities,” she added.

Twenty-six out of 27 EU countries backed a proposal to remove conditionality on funding for Palestine. Hungary was the lone holdout.

Hungarian Commissioner Oliver Várhelyi blocked the funding for Palestine last year, arguing it should be contingent on changes to the content of Palestinian textbooks, which some pro-Israeli groups argued have anti-Semitic content. The Hungarian position was almost universally slammed by other EU countries.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.politico.eu/article/eu-funds-palestine-disbursed-european-commission-president-ursula-von-der-leyen-mohammad-shtayyeh-ramallah-middle-east/amp/&ved=2ahUKEwiK-9WTka_4AhUXi_0HHRWhAzwQFnoECD0QAQ&usg=AOvVaw1BN_HbYrN8965t4h4aZpnK

Meanwhile US president Joe biden is set for his first official trip to the middle East
from July 13-16, he will travel to Saudi Arabia, Israel and the Palestinian Territory according to white house chief press secretary.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/statements-releases/2022/06/14/statement-by-press-secretary-karine-jean-pierre-on-president-bidens-travel-to-israel-the-west-bank-and-saudi-arabia/&ved=2ahUKEwiX6eTVkq_4AhUTi_0HHSNhAJcQFnoECDYQAQ&usg=AOvVaw0Jq_piOfobswup9RgWQiDQ

Lalasticlala
Mukina2

Re: Palestinian PM Welcomes EU President As Biden Plans To Visit Israel & Palestine by God1000(m): 10:36am On Jun 15, 2022
It seems the Biden administration prefers two-state solution to Israeli- Palestinian crisis

A complete deviation from trump policy, this is why so many gullible nigerians hate president biden so much and they are supporting Russia.
Re: Palestinian PM Welcomes EU President As Biden Plans To Visit Israel & Palestine by God1000(m): 10:36am On Jun 15, 2022
US and EU are changing their policies towards Palestinia
Re: Palestinian PM Welcomes EU President As Biden Plans To Visit Israel & Palestine by Alexsniz(m): 10:38am On Jun 15, 2022
Meanwhile go get your PVC and contact me for all your car AC issues....
Re: Palestinian PM Welcomes EU President As Biden Plans To Visit Israel & Palestine by compton11(m): 10:56am On Jun 15, 2022
Come and see how Pentecost/Protestant Christians of Nigeria would be masturbating on this grin grin.

Just split Jerusalem into two,give isreal one and give Palestine one make peace reign.

1 Like

Re: Palestinian PM Welcomes EU President As Biden Plans To Visit Israel & Palestine by God1000(m): 10:59am On Jun 15, 2022
compton11:
Come and see how Pentecost/Protestant Christians of Nigeria would be masturbating on this grin grin.

Just split Jerusalem into two,give isreal one and give Palestine one make peace reign.
don't mind those hypocritical Christians.

I'm a Christian, but I support full Palestinian sovereignty

1 Like

Re: Palestinian PM Welcomes EU President As Biden Plans To Visit Israel & Palestine by Righteousness2(m): 8:37pm On Jun 15, 2022
Biden should be properly admonished and warned!!'
GOD'S Foreign Policy is simple!
You Bless Israel, you are Blessed!
You Curse Israel, you are Cursed!

Gen 12:1-3
Now the LORD had said unto Abram, Get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and from thy father's house, unto a land that I will shew thee:
And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing:
And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed

The Covenant keeping GOD! The GOD of Israel sends a Dire warning to anyone who conspires to divide His land!
Joel 3:2 ( ESV)
I will gather all the nations and bring them down to the Valley of Jehoshaphat. And I will enter into judgment with them there, on behalf of my people and my heritage Israel, because they have scattered them among the nations and have divided up my land,

Let's the Nations and Inhabitants respect themselves do as to avoid the wrath of an Angry GOD. It is a Fearful thing to Fall into His hands.
Re: Palestinian PM Welcomes EU President As Biden Plans To Visit Israel & Palestine by Bentizil: 11:31pm On Jun 15, 2022
Righteousness2:
Biden should be properly admonished and warned!!'
GOD'S Foreign Policy is simple!
You Bless Israel, you are Blessed!
You Curse Israel, you are Cursed!

[/b]

The Covenant keeping GOD! The GOD of Israel sends a Dire warning to anyone who conspires to divide His land!
[b]

Let's the Nations and Inhabitants respect themselves do as to avoid the wrath of an Angry GOD. It is a Fearful thing to Fall into His hands.
So Biden should be warned because he want to visit Palestine?? You must be drunk for always trying to mislead people here on nairaland. .

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

USA Mercenaries Veterans Missing In Ukraine, Feared Captured, Families Say / Kemi Badenoch Gatecrashes The Tory Race To Replace Boris Johnson / Situation Degenerated In Myanmar , Four Activists Executed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.