Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,201 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Report On Akwa Ibom North-west Senatorial Ticket Final, INEC Tells Akpabio - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Report On Akwa Ibom North-west Senatorial Ticket Final, INEC Tells Akpabio (29677 Views)

Godswill Akpabio Wins Akwa Ibom North-West Senate Seat / Akwa Ibom North West: APC Submits Akpabio's Name To INEC / Akwa Ibom North West Senatorial District Result As It Stands Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Report On Akwa Ibom North-west Senatorial Ticket Final, INEC Tells Akpabio by 9jahotblog: 2:51pm On Jun 15, 2022
No hope for Akpabio again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Report On Akwa Ibom North-west Senatorial Ticket Final, INEC Tells Akpabio by maestroferddi: 2:58pm On Jun 15, 2022
Mike Igini has really showed Akpabio shege....

Butterfly feeling like a bird must have tried everything in his power to have Igini deployed to no avail.

Omoluabi Pitan Obi, please make Igini INEC Chairman when you become president...

2 Likes

Re: Report On Akwa Ibom North-west Senatorial Ticket Final, INEC Tells Akpabio by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jun 15, 2022
Most Politicians vying for VP slot right now grin

All men are at an Attention! cheesy

Re: Report On Akwa Ibom North-west Senatorial Ticket Final, INEC Tells Akpabio by yusufmurry: 3:03pm On Jun 15, 2022
Lawan do settle him go scores? I hear say the guy wey get the ticket no gree for rerun oooh
Re: Report On Akwa Ibom North-west Senatorial Ticket Final, INEC Tells Akpabio by fergie001: 3:03pm On Jun 15, 2022
garfield1:
, am not understanding igini? Is he saying that in the event of withdrawal or substitution,they don't be a fresh primary and that only those who took part originally will partake? This means that umahi,tambuwal,bala etc have defaulted

No, see what he means.... Only people who contested in the initial one will re-contest.

Umahi made sure his younger brother was the only candidate to pick the form.

Tambuwal also made sure there was only one candidate to pick the form.

Bala Mohammed also made sure there was only one candidate to pick the form.

Substitution is not in this 2022 Electoral Act. Section 33 of this new Electoral Act bans substitution.

If there were more than one candidate for all the persons above, everyone excepting the man who withdrew will participate.

Since Akpabio wasn't even in the initial one, he can't participate.

2 Likes

Re: Report On Akwa Ibom North-west Senatorial Ticket Final, INEC Tells Akpabio by PaChukwudi44(m): 3:04pm On Jun 15, 2022
fergie001:

No, see what he means.... Only people who contested in the initial one will re-contest.

Umahi made sure his elder brother was the only candidate.
Tambuwal also made sure there was only one candidate.
Bala Mohammed also made sure there was no candidate.

If there was more than one candidate for all the persons above, everyone excepting the man who withdraws will participate.
grin in otherwards Akpabio is a learner lol Dude is really daft.

He would make do for a commissioner slot in Lagos because Tinubu is not going anywhere
Re: Report On Akwa Ibom North-west Senatorial Ticket Final, INEC Tells Akpabio by fergie001: 3:07pm On Jun 15, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

grin in otherwards Akpabio is a learner lol Dude is really daft.

He would make do for a commissioner slot in Lagos because Tinubu is not going anywhere
He didn't do his calculation well @ all.
Re: Report On Akwa Ibom North-west Senatorial Ticket Final, INEC Tells Akpabio by ojeiru: 3:09pm On Jun 15, 2022
This is just the beginning, for all of them both him and Lawan should go back home and rest
Re: Report On Akwa Ibom North-west Senatorial Ticket Final, INEC Tells Akpabio by kingyakos: 3:26pm On Jun 15, 2022
That serves him right since he decided to step down for his grandfather to rule him
Re: Report On Akwa Ibom North-west Senatorial Ticket Final, INEC Tells Akpabio by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jun 15, 2022
MonkeyMods:
Serves him right....traitor like him

Coward who chose to step down for his fellow criminal cos he's aiming to come on board and the looting continues...
He is fighting for the seat cos he knew tinibu won't win...

He want something to hold on Incase Tinubu won't win
Re: Report On Akwa Ibom North-west Senatorial Ticket Final, INEC Tells Akpabio by Tomek09(m): 3:38pm On Jun 15, 2022
PaChukwudi44:
Lots of people are yet to come to terms with the provisions of the new electoral act 2022.

Even the legislators who passed it into law did not know they shot themselves in the foot grin

Rigging will be very very minimal in the 2023 elections
With BVAS, it will be difficult to rig election now in Nigeria.

Remaining underage voting in the North.

We shall surely get there.
Re: Report On Akwa Ibom North-west Senatorial Ticket Final, INEC Tells Akpabio by neoclassical: 3:39pm On Jun 15, 2022
fergie001:

Umahi made sure his elder brother was the only candidate to pick the form.

Substitution is not in this 2022 Electoral Act. Section 33 of this new Electoral Act bans substitution.

If there were more than one candidate for all the persons above, everyone excepting the man who withdrew will participate.

Umahi is in deep soup.
Mrs Agom Eze who contested against Umahi's brother in the first primaries was not informed about the rerun. Umahi and a few of his cabinet members arranged the jamboree called rerun.
Now Umahi is on his knees begging the woman not to go to court.

1 Like

Re: Report On Akwa Ibom North-west Senatorial Ticket Final, INEC Tells Akpabio by Tomek09(m): 3:39pm On Jun 15, 2022
yusufmurry:
Lawan do settle him go scores? I hear say the guy wey get the ticket no gree for rerun oooh
Lawan is not returning unless power that be prevail on the Candidate holding the ticket now.

1 Like

Re: Report On Akwa Ibom North-west Senatorial Ticket Final, INEC Tells Akpabio by Tomek09(m): 3:40pm On Jun 15, 2022
9jahotblog:
No hope for Akpabio again.
At all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Report On Akwa Ibom North-west Senatorial Ticket Final, INEC Tells Akpabio by DrAkpa(m): 3:51pm On Jun 15, 2022
PaChukwudi44:
Lots of people are yet to come to terms with the provisions of the new electoral act 2022.

Even the legislators who passed it into law did not know they shot themselves in the foot grin

Rigging will be very very minimal in the 2023 elections

Tell me how it will be minimal
Re: Report On Akwa Ibom North-west Senatorial Ticket Final, INEC Tells Akpabio by fergie001: 3:51pm On Jun 15, 2022
neoclassical:

Umahi is in deep soup.
Mrs Agom Eze who contested against Umahi's brother in the first primaries was not informed about the rerun. Umahi and a few of his cabinet members arranged the jamboree called rerun.
Now Umahi is on his knees begging the woman not to go to court.

Thank you very much for the correction.

Ann Agom-Eze, if she goes to Court, she will be the Candidate and FNATE will return to Uburu grin. They will be lining up millions in her account now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Report On Akwa Ibom North-west Senatorial Ticket Final, INEC Tells Akpabio by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jun 15, 2022
sotall:
undecided

Akpabio the big fish in PDP who decamped to the APC to hide his loots has now become a crayfish in APC with a dead political career
I tell you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Report On Akwa Ibom North-west Senatorial Ticket Final, INEC Tells Akpabio by Billygee2u: 3:59pm On Jun 15, 2022
sotall:
undecided

Akpabio the big fish in PDP who decamped to the APC to hide his loots has now become a crayfish in APC with a dead political career
Re: Report On Akwa Ibom North-west Senatorial Ticket Final, INEC Tells Akpabio by Donjuan77: 4:29pm On Jun 15, 2022
Akpabio dat I luv so much with all my heart has finally disgrace me and himself by stepping down for that old man tinubu because of greed instead of osinbajo. Am so happy to what is happening to him now, let him feel d pains dat he made me felt at d apc primary.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Report On Akwa Ibom North-west Senatorial Ticket Final, INEC Tells Akpabio by buckeyemedia: 4:37pm On Jun 15, 2022
Maxymilliano:

Imagine Nigeria Law makers without proper understanding of the Law.

The declared winner of the first primaries monitored by INEC did not withdraw or stepdown his candidacy, and no report of inconclusive election to warrant a rerun.

Akpabio emergence in the so-called rerun s indeed a Nollywood fantasies
What of Tambuwal & Bala Mohammed, doesn’t the law apply to them also?
Re: Report On Akwa Ibom North-west Senatorial Ticket Final, INEC Tells Akpabio by buckeyemedia: 4:39pm On Jun 15, 2022
Tomek09:

Lawan is not returning unless power that be prevail on the Candidate holding the ticket now.
From my understanding, I believe it maybe a bit too late?
Re: Report On Akwa Ibom North-west Senatorial Ticket Final, INEC Tells Akpabio by 9jahotblog: 4:46pm On Jun 15, 2022
Tomek09:

At all
yes soo
Re: Report On Akwa Ibom North-west Senatorial Ticket Final, INEC Tells Akpabio by Tareq1105: 4:47pm On Jun 15, 2022
Re: Report On Akwa Ibom North-west Senatorial Ticket Final, INEC Tells Akpabio by Jsaviour(f): 4:50pm On Jun 15, 2022
9jatriot:
Is it that these guys do not have another job to go back to other than politics?

I don't understand the desperation. From Governor to senator to minister. No other job or business? I find that kind of life boring abeg.

They don't that's why they want to die there.

Peter Obi would have gotten access to senate for life had it been he is a loot monger like these thieves.

Anambra is ready to vote him until he starts working with walking stick but man is busy with his business.

That's how you know people who are nothing but touts & lazy bones. Once politics is taken from them, they have no real work or business to get back to
Re: Report On Akwa Ibom North-west Senatorial Ticket Final, INEC Tells Akpabio by Owologbo(m): 4:51pm On Jun 15, 2022
Coded081:
Udom 2vs0 akpobio
Mike Igini don show Akpabio shege.
Re: Report On Akwa Ibom North-west Senatorial Ticket Final, INEC Tells Akpabio by garfield1: 5:00pm On Jun 15, 2022
fergie001:

Umahi made sure his younger brother was the only candidate to pick the form.

Ok.no wonder submission of names for guber lapses July...apc did primaries for house and senate in taraba
Re: Report On Akwa Ibom North-west Senatorial Ticket Final, INEC Tells Akpabio by Karemarealty288(m): 5:05pm On Jun 15, 2022
Mike Agini na Akpbio nemesis....

Re: Report On Akwa Ibom North-west Senatorial Ticket Final, INEC Tells Akpabio by fergie001: 5:08pm On Jun 15, 2022
garfield1:
Ok.no wonder submission of names for guber lapses July...apc did primaries for house and senate in taraba
Yes, for withdrawal purposes.

The information for mode of primaries came after the election had been done. It's not looking rosy for them.

Modified: @ garfield1
Umahi has a situation now. His brother wasn't the only candidate, so the other Candidate who got 5 votes is threatening to go to Court. So, begging has been in top gear
Re: Report On Akwa Ibom North-west Senatorial Ticket Final, INEC Tells Akpabio by Wxperience(m): 5:09pm On Jun 15, 2022
Oga don step down finally..
[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Report On Akwa Ibom North-west Senatorial Ticket Final, INEC Tells Akpabio by Benzico2020: 5:26pm On Jun 15, 2022
I just the laugh.
Re: Report On Akwa Ibom North-west Senatorial Ticket Final, INEC Tells Akpabio by EmemObong03: 5:35pm On Jun 15, 2022
One day this Mike Igini and Akpabio go fight dirty grin grin

-Mike abeg take transfer, go to another State make APC win 2019 for Akwa Ibom. Guy, I no go anywhere grin
1:0

-Mike Igini shift, make APC win Akwa Ibom 2019 Gubernatorial election. He no gree 2:0

-Mike Igini shift ground and declare me a winner 2019 Akwa Ibom North West Senatorial Seat. He no still gree.
3:0

-Oga Mike, I don step down as Presidential candidate for Jagaban, carry me put as Akwa Ibom North West Senatorial candidate so that I go still dey Abuja just in case Jagaban no win.
Ikpa, go and sit down. There is nothing you can do about it. The train has left.
4:0

How many times will one particular person win you?
Oh the uncommon transformer that transformed boys to men!
Re: Report On Akwa Ibom North-west Senatorial Ticket Final, INEC Tells Akpabio by garfield1: 6:04pm On Jun 15, 2022
fergie001:

Yes, for withdrawal purposes.

The information for mode of primaries came after the election had been done. It's not looking rosy for them.

Modified: @ garfield1
Umahi has a situation now. His brother wasn't the only candidate, so the other Candidate who got 5 votes is threatening to go to Court. So, begging has been in top gear

Why is the issue of mode of primaries an issue after all inec monitored it and all were done before June 10

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023: Anxiety Heightens In PDP Over Wike’s ‘Defection Plan’ / Greatest Nigerian War General Of All Time / $2.1bn Arms Cash: Ex-minister Flees Over Osun, Ekiti Polls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.