Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,508 members, 7,830,522 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Throwback Pictures Of Peter Obi, Ngige, Osibanjo And Obiano Inspecting Flood - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback Pictures Of Peter Obi, Ngige, Osibanjo And Obiano Inspecting Flood (5042 Views)

Video Of President Tinubu Inspecting Guard Of Honour To Mark Democracy Day / Anambra's Poor IGR: Between Obi And Obiano / Osinbajo And Obiano On A Boat In Otuocha, Anambra (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Pictures Of Peter Obi, Ngige, Osibanjo And Obiano Inspecting Flood by DMerciful(m): 2:25pm On Jun 15, 2022
You have no point. When it rains, dont we have floods in Lekki and many parts of Lagos?
Golan007:

Ehen!!

Excuses.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Pictures Of Peter Obi, Ngige, Osibanjo And Obiano Inspecting Flood by Golan007: 2:28pm On Jun 15, 2022
DMerciful:
You have no point. When it rains, dont we have floods in Lekki and many parts of Lagos?

Excuses.
Re: Throwback Pictures Of Peter Obi, Ngige, Osibanjo And Obiano Inspecting Flood by Miracle2020: 2:30pm On Jun 15, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

He fixed it

Stop playing politics of hate and bitterness
he fixed it, then what was osinbajo,Ngige,obiano doing there after obi tenure?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Throwback Pictures Of Peter Obi, Ngige, Osibanjo And Obiano Inspecting Flood by Nwafada7: 3:04pm On Jun 15, 2022
Old pix op take time sad
Re: Throwback Pictures Of Peter Obi, Ngige, Osibanjo And Obiano Inspecting Flood by TheRareGem1(f): 3:46pm On Jun 15, 2022
So to inspect flood is to walk on it and not use boat, canoe? That's stupid of PO. You can't use this to promote Peter Obi OP. This is even bad. PYO and Ngige were smart and intelligent in this approach.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Throwback Pictures Of Peter Obi, Ngige, Osibanjo And Obiano Inspecting Flood by iluvdonjazzy: 4:05pm On Jun 15, 2022
I prefer that of Obiano, he is very real but Peter Obi own na eye service.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Throwback Pictures Of Peter Obi, Ngige, Osibanjo And Obiano Inspecting Flood by okefranci: 4:09pm On Jun 15, 2022
kiss
Re: Throwback Pictures Of Peter Obi, Ngige, Osibanjo And Obiano Inspecting Flood by Harrykn: 5:09pm On Jun 15, 2022
This man ...

Re: Throwback Pictures Of Peter Obi, Ngige, Osibanjo And Obiano Inspecting Flood by edifice235(m): 5:31pm On Jun 15, 2022
Let's not forget that a certain blueprint has failed to fix this since 1999

Re: Throwback Pictures Of Peter Obi, Ngige, Osibanjo And Obiano Inspecting Flood by DesChyko: 6:06pm On Jun 15, 2022
Golan007:

I see, so people's lives and properties should continue to be lost knowing that the incident has no solution?

See why it is good to actually travel around if and when you can?

Some of your likes were questioning Obi's trip to Egypt but you can see that even Google can't reveal this to you. grin

Anyways, flooding occurs especially when the rains are up and in addition, water is released from the dam. Usually around August or so.

And some yam farmers, especially in the Delta regions actually look forward to it because of their yams that are way too heavy to be carried into town. So they just canoe in, load up, and move them out. And of course, the flood fertilizes the ground massively for the nex planting season.

It would be interesting to know what you would have done, especially about their means of livelihood, besides having to evacuate people when the floods come up.
Re: Throwback Pictures Of Peter Obi, Ngige, Osibanjo And Obiano Inspecting Flood by DesChyko: 6:08pm On Jun 15, 2022
iluvdonjazzy:
I prefer that of Obiano, he is very real but Peter Obi own na eye service.

Maybe nah eye service, but one thing it achieved is that even his subordinates that would probably not come near that region are in the same water with him. They're feeling what the people are feeling. They are empathising with the people. They are one with the people at that point in time.

That's what governance should be built around and about. Empathy.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Pictures Of Peter Obi, Ngige, Osibanjo And Obiano Inspecting Flood by Golan007: 6:10pm On Jun 15, 2022
DesChyko:

See why it is good to actually travel around if and when you can?

Some of your likes were questioning Obi's trip to Egypt but you can see that even Google can't reveal this to you. grin

Anyways, flooding occurs especially when the rains are up and in addition, water is released from the dam. Usually around August or so.

And some yam farmers, especially in the Delta regions actually look forward to it because of their yams that are way too heavy to be carried into town. So they just canoe in, load up, and move them out. And of course, the flood fertilizes the ground massively for the nex planting season.

It would be interesting to know what you would have done, especially about their means of livelihood, besides having to evacuate people when the floods come up.

Yes, Obi would find the solution to flooding from Egypt.

Afterall, the Níle drowned the pharaohs.
Re: Throwback Pictures Of Peter Obi, Ngige, Osibanjo And Obiano Inspecting Flood by DesChyko: 6:17pm On Jun 15, 2022
Golan007:

Yes, Obi would find the solution to flooding from Egypt.

Afterall, the Níle drowned the pharaohs.

The last time flooding was recorded on the Nile, which is a National heritage by the way, is 1970. Maybe you wanted to say something else as this last comment doesn't make much sense undecided
Re: Throwback Pictures Of Peter Obi, Ngige, Osibanjo And Obiano Inspecting Flood by Golan007: 6:41pm On Jun 15, 2022
DesChyko:

The last time flooding was recorded on the Nile, which is a National heritage by the way, is 1970. Maybe you wanted to say something else as this last comment doesn't make much sense undecided

My point exactly.

Obi is not making sense.

Of course, even if he goes sky diving now, you'll say it's exactly what Nigeria needs.
Re: Throwback Pictures Of Peter Obi, Ngige, Osibanjo And Obiano Inspecting Flood by DesChyko: 7:02pm On Jun 15, 2022
Golan007:

My point exactly.

Obi is not making sense.

Of course, even if he goes sky diving now, you'll say it's exactly what Nigeria needs.

Says someone who knows nothing about flood patterns in Nigeria.

You need a foundation in place first, before a debate can be carried out on whether you're capable of making sense or not in that regard.

You're just getting your first lessons on that here so leave judgement to those who already know about that.
Re: Throwback Pictures Of Peter Obi, Ngige, Osibanjo And Obiano Inspecting Flood by Golan007: 7:08pm On Jun 15, 2022
DesChyko:

Says someone who knows nothing about flood patterns in Nigeria.

You need a foundation in place first, before a debate can be carried out on whether you're capable of making sense or not in that regard.

You're just getting your first lessons on that here so leave judgement to those who already know about that.

At the end did Obi fix the issue of flooding in Anambra?
Re: Throwback Pictures Of Peter Obi, Ngige, Osibanjo And Obiano Inspecting Flood by Golan007: 7:23pm On Jun 15, 2022
timothy2396:
I'm from Benue State and I'm 100% OBIdient. I even followed someone on Instagram today because he seemed OBIdient

But you believe Tinubu is top notch.
Re: Throwback Pictures Of Peter Obi, Ngige, Osibanjo And Obiano Inspecting Flood by Mandate2023: 7:25pm On Jun 15, 2022
Midastorch:

He fixed it and Obiano had to visit the same disaster again?? Ani una no get sense seh...lmfaoooooooooo

God bless u

1 Like

Re: Throwback Pictures Of Peter Obi, Ngige, Osibanjo And Obiano Inspecting Flood by 2elliot: 7:28pm On Jun 15, 2022
post=113825619:

Everything remains on the internet.
Karma will visit everyone involved in the murder of over 100 Anambra youths at the time Pandora was the governor.
Posterity will judge us all.
Ari sense fa
Re: Throwback Pictures Of Peter Obi, Ngige, Osibanjo And Obiano Inspecting Flood by DesChyko: 7:32pm On Jun 15, 2022
Golan007:

At the end did Obi fix the issue of flooding in Anambra?

I've never seen any Governor who can invoke a mountain out of a lowland, divert dam water into gutter channels or stop rainfall permanently either. undecided
Re: Throwback Pictures Of Peter Obi, Ngige, Osibanjo And Obiano Inspecting Flood by Golan007: 7:37pm On Jun 15, 2022
DesChyko:

I've never seen any Governor who can invoke a mountain out of a lowland, divert dam water into gutter channels or stop rainfall permanently either. undecided

But you claim the Nile issue was solved.
Re: Throwback Pictures Of Peter Obi, Ngige, Osibanjo And Obiano Inspecting Flood by iluvdonjazzy: 8:28pm On Jun 15, 2022
DesChyko:

Maybe nah eye service, but one thing it achieved is that even his subordinates that would probably not come near that region are in the same water with him. They're feeling what the people are feeling. They are empathising with the people. They are one with the people at that point in time.

That's what governance should be built around and about. Empathy.
ok
Re: Throwback Pictures Of Peter Obi, Ngige, Osibanjo And Obiano Inspecting Flood by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jun 15, 2022
Golan007:
If Obi thought it was a priority yet he didn’t fix it, what do you claim he was saving money for ?
Ode, you stayed in your no network village to know he didn't fix it?
Re: Throwback Pictures Of Peter Obi, Ngige, Osibanjo And Obiano Inspecting Flood by Golan007: 8:51pm On Jun 15, 2022
NetValueFX:

Ode, you stayed in your no network village to know he didn't fix it?

No network?

By the way, if he fixed it what was Obiano riding the canoe in the same place years later for?
Re: Throwback Pictures Of Peter Obi, Ngige, Osibanjo And Obiano Inspecting Flood by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jun 15, 2022
Golan007:

No network?

By the way, if he fixed it what was Obiano riding the canoe in the same place years later for?

Floor happens anywhere in the world! Anambra is not a village! Grow up!
Re: Throwback Pictures Of Peter Obi, Ngige, Osibanjo And Obiano Inspecting Flood by DesChyko: 8:52pm On Jun 15, 2022
Golan007:

But you claim the Nile issue was solved.

Egypt solved the Nile issue using dams. It's a national problem.

You're asking after what Anambra did. No correlation.

P.S. you really should be doing more research yourself. How could you just believe Egypt already solved it because I said so. That's poor.
Re: Throwback Pictures Of Peter Obi, Ngige, Osibanjo And Obiano Inspecting Flood by Golan007: 8:53pm On Jun 15, 2022
DesChyko:

Egypt solved the Nile issue using dams. It's a national problem.

You're asking after what Anambra did. No correlation.

Oh shut up.

You just went about claiming it cannot be solved.

When I got you on your very argument that claimed Egypt did, you backtracked.

TYPICAL.
Re: Throwback Pictures Of Peter Obi, Ngige, Osibanjo And Obiano Inspecting Flood by DesChyko: 8:57pm On Jun 15, 2022
Golan007:

Oh shut up.

You just went about claiming it cannot be solved.

When I got you on your very argument that claimed Egypt did, you backtracked.

TYPICAL.

I wasn't talking. I was typing. So the 'shut up' part was quite pointless.

It took 7 more exchanges before you realised I had told you Egypt solved it already.

Quite smart of you grin

I would think anyone worth his salt would have questioned then.. How did the flood in the Nile stop in 1970 when I mentioned it.

But No, some of you are just used to being spoon-fed with copy and paste information.

#GoAndVerify.
Re: Throwback Pictures Of Peter Obi, Ngige, Osibanjo And Obiano Inspecting Flood by Golan007: 8:58pm On Jun 15, 2022
DesChyko:

I wasn't talking. I was typing. So the 'shut up' part was quite pointless.

It took 7 more exchanges before you realised I had told you Egypt solved it already.

Quite smart of you grin

You are trying too hard.

Catching you out is too easy.
Re: Throwback Pictures Of Peter Obi, Ngige, Osibanjo And Obiano Inspecting Flood by DesChyko: 9:01pm On Jun 15, 2022
Golan007:

You are trying too hard.

Catching you out is too easy.

I won't deny you a good night sleep, Mister.

But try dey do your own thinking. It helps.
Re: Throwback Pictures Of Peter Obi, Ngige, Osibanjo And Obiano Inspecting Flood by Golan007: 9:03pm On Jun 15, 2022
DesChyko:

I won't deny you a good night sleep, Mister.

But try dey do your own thinking. It helps.

Run along kiddo.
Re: Throwback Pictures Of Peter Obi, Ngige, Osibanjo And Obiano Inspecting Flood by TShooyie: 9:06pm On Jun 15, 2022
I hope these issues have been resolved. These putting leg inside flood isn't so wise though. Assess the damage with a canoe or something.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fuel Subsidy: Our Members Are Marginalised In Palliative Distribution – PWDs Cry / Jonathan Moves To Reduce Parastatals, Agencies / Konduga Linked To UN And Police Headquarters Bombings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.