Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,549 members, 7,816,334 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

Lagos Tenant Commits Suicide After Defiling Neighbour’s 16-year-old Daughter. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos Tenant Commits Suicide After Defiling Neighbour’s 16-year-old Daughter. (1551 Views)

Lagos Tenant Stabs Friend To Death During Argument (Photo) / Lagos Tenant Rapes Neighbour’s 16-year-old Daughter, Commits Suicide / Jonathan Ogbe, Bayelsa Corper Absconds After Defiling 12-year-old Pupil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos Tenant Commits Suicide After Defiling Neighbour’s 16-year-old Daughter. by FullBlastLight: 12:29pm On Jun 15, 2022
After his neighbor’s daughter accused him of raping her twice at their home in the Oja-Amukoko region of Lagos state, a man named only as Kayode committed suicide.

According to reports, Kayode was placed in charge of the 16-year-old girl after the victim’s mother, who was critically ill, was taken to the state’s Ikorodu area for treatment.

The victim’s father claimed that his daughter accused Kayode of rapping her twice, and that he had her phone seized to prevent her from informing her family.

“My daughter lives with her mother because my wife and I are no longer together,” he explained. My ex-wife had suffered a stroke, and we learned that she had a neighbour, Kayode, who had been assisting her with her care.

“However, when my ex-illness wife’s worsened, she was taken to Ikorodu for treatment, accompanied by her daughter.”

“As time passed, my neighbour had to go there to bring my daughter back to her mother’s house in Amukoko so she could continue her education.”

“However, she abruptly left her mother’s residence and arrived at my residence on the Ojo side.” She stated that she wanted to stay with me until her mother recovered.

“About 20 minutes later, Kayode arrived at my house and began claiming that he knew my daughter’s behaviour better than I did.

“He said that since he was the one who brought her home, if she was no longer staying at her mother’s house, he would have to return her to her mother in Ikorodu.”

“He also claimed that she came to stay with me because she wanted the freedom to go out and that he never agreed with her mother that she would stay with me.”

According to the victim’s father, Kayode returned his daughter to him after speaking with his ex-wife, but a few days later, he received a call from his ex-younger wife’s brother, telling him to go home and rescue his daughter.

“I rushed there, but I didn’t meet her at home,” he explained. When I called my ex-younger wife’s brother, he said he’d be there shortly.

“I saw my daughter after a few minutes, and she told me Kayode had raped her.”

“She explained that she couldn’t sleep alone in her mother’s apartment and that when she slept at Kayode’s, he raped her twice and took her phone.”

“When she told Kayode she needed to contact her mother, he handed over his phone to her, and instead of calling her mother, she texted her mother’s younger brother.”

“So we went to a police station, and she explained everything to the officers, who said they couldn’t listen to just our side of the story.” We went to Kayode’s house to pick him up, but he wasn’t there.

“The cops then told us to go to Orege General Hospital for a medical examination. We were also told to come back the next day while they looked for him.

“The next day, I got a call that Kayode had died after ingesting insecticide.”

“They discovered him in their backyard and rushed him to the hospital, where he was pronounced dead,” the victim’s father explained.

While verifying the incident, state Police Public Relations Officer Benjamin Hundeyin stated, “The victim’s father reported that his wife’s co-tenant, Kayode, defiled his daughter.” Following the report, police officers were dispatched to apprehend the perpetrator, but he was not found.

He continued, “The body was recovered but later released to the family for burial in accordance with Islamic rites.”

https://tvn.news/news/lagos-tenant-commits-suicide-after-defiling-neighbours-16-year-old-daughter/

Re: Lagos Tenant Commits Suicide After Defiling Neighbour’s 16-year-old Daughter. by Totilopussylick(m): 12:32pm On Jun 15, 2022
Fear of facing the law made him to take his life tongue lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided

1 Like

Re: Lagos Tenant Commits Suicide After Defiling Neighbour’s 16-year-old Daughter. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:33pm On Jun 15, 2022
The majority of people who sexually abuse children are simply abusers...Abusers seek out power and control...For many of these people children simply are the easiest targets and most abusers go for the easiest targets..

Sexual abuse is a way for abusers to feel very much in control and powerful so they tend to use sexual abuse most frequently...Most of them are not pedophiles...

Some sexual abusers of children are pedophiles...They do it because they are sexually attracted to children and can’t or are unwilling to control their desires....

When I say most men need some sortta re-Orientation..most men grew up to be women haters..they are everywhere... even on nairaland and they need mental help.. undecided
Re: Lagos Tenant Commits Suicide After Defiling Neighbour’s 16-year-old Daughter. by Ethanuella: 12:33pm On Jun 15, 2022
The mother is sick, fine, but entrusting her daughter in the care of a man that's not her family under the excuse of her continuing her education is not it.

The father sef ehn! Your daughter ran to your house, and you released her to your ex-wife's neighbour who is a full grown man living alone because he said he understands your daughter more than you do??

You see, when parents separate due to certain reasons, their offspring feel the brunt the most.

Would this young girl have stayed with a neighbour if her family were still together? At least, she would have stayed with a relative or her father.

Modified
Please check the guy below me, he just skipped his meds again.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Tenant Commits Suicide After Defiling Neighbour’s 16-year-old Daughter. by VeryWickedGoat: 12:36pm On Jun 15, 2022
Kill the 16 year old lying murderer.

This is why I love abokis. By now they would have stripped her naked, flogged her to stupor and burnt her to death.

I miss north.

Re: Lagos Tenant Commits Suicide After Defiling Neighbour’s 16-year-old Daughter. by triple996(m): 12:40pm On Jun 15, 2022
Nawaooo
But d guy above me is needs help grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos Tenant Commits Suicide After Defiling Neighbour’s 16-year-old Daughter. by Shalommy(f): 12:44pm On Jun 15, 2022
Many ways for a man to die! Chaii.. sad
Re: Lagos Tenant Commits Suicide After Defiling Neighbour’s 16-year-old Daughter. by dollynnn(f): 12:46pm On Jun 15, 2022
Rape is the most grievous of all sexual offenses
Re: Lagos Tenant Commits Suicide After Defiling Neighbour’s 16-year-old Daughter. by Rastaramsey(m): 12:59pm On Jun 15, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
The majority of people who sexually abuse children are simply abusers...Abusers seek out power and control...For many of these people children simply are the easiest targets and most abusers go for the easiest targets..

Sexual abuse is a way for abusers to feel very much in control and powerful so they tend to use sexual abuse most frequently...Most of them are not pedophiles...

Some sexual abusers of children are pedophiles...They do it because they are sexually attracted to children and can’t or are unwilling to control their desires....

When I say most men need some sortta re-Orientation..most men grew up to be women haters..they are everywhere... even on nairaland and they need mental help.. undecided

You started well....

I was beginning to enjoy your write-up.....

But guess what
You ruined it with the last paragraph.....

Lemme quickly advise you

You can't gain anything from abusing men on nairaland....
People go just dey swear for you up and down grin grin grin
As you dey now,you know how many curse you don collect for this forum grin grin grin grin grin

Anytime wey you create rape thread, you go use insult start am grin cheesy grin cheesy

I know you don't live your life like this, you just wan dey cause trouble up and down for nairaland...
Re: Lagos Tenant Commits Suicide After Defiling Neighbour’s 16-year-old Daughter. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:03pm On Jun 15, 2022
Rastaramsey:

You started well....

I was beginning to enjoy your write-up.....

But guess what
You ruined it with the last paragraph.....

Lemme quickly advise you

You can't gain anything from abusing men on nairaland....
People go just dey swear for you up and down grin grin grin
As you dey now,you know how many curse you don collect for this forum grin grin grin grin grin

Anytime wey you create rape thread, you go use insult start am grin cheesy grin cheesy

I know you don't live your life like this, you just wan dey cause trouble up and down for nairaland...
I made a promise never to give ya attention but let me reply you since you gat a cool head now... cheesy

You can link me to thousands of account on here for all I care..I am FERNANDEZISBACK and I remain FERNANDEZISBACK..any account you keep Linkin to myself is at ya own peril..I believe ya should at least be in your teen year and should be able to think for yourself..

Dragging and tagging me won't make me back out from saying what I gotta say with this account of mine..so Rasta boy keep doing what ya doing if it's gonna make you feel better..you are gonna get tired by the time I no longer give ya no response.. wink kiss
Re: Lagos Tenant Commits Suicide After Defiling Neighbour’s 16-year-old Daughter. by Rastaramsey(m): 1:07pm On Jun 15, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

I made a promise never to give ya attention but let me reply you since you gat a cool head now... cheesy

You can link me to thousands of account on here for all I care..I am FERNANDEZISBACK and I remain FERNANDEZISBACK..any account you keep Linkin to myself is at ya own peril..

That's a big lie Sha grin grin grin grin grin

I believe ya should at least be in your teen year and should be able to think for yourself..

Am older than you oga grin grin grin grin
I have seen life more than you sef

Dragging and tagging me won't make me back out from saying what I gotta say with this account of mine..so Rasta boy keep doing what ya doing if it's gonna make you feel better..you are gonna get tired by the time I no longer give ya no response.. wink kiss

You were probably tired of me casting you.....

All I do on nairaland is to catch cruise since am working from home....

But It amazed me to see your level of stupidity grin grin
You keep opening different accounts, replying yourself, bashing men and all that....
That's what attracted me to you...

I find that very stupid and annoying....

Goodbye

But I will still cast you if you reply yourself grin

Re: Lagos Tenant Commits Suicide After Defiling Neighbour’s 16-year-old Daughter. by Karlovych: 1:15pm On Jun 15, 2022
embarassed A man identified as only Kayode! Say no more, Awolowo must be turning in his grave because this is not what he planned for his people, spits.
Re: Lagos Tenant Commits Suicide After Defiling Neighbour’s 16-year-old Daughter. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:15pm On Jun 15, 2022
[quote author=Rastaramsey post=113825998][/quote]
We all work from home? grin grin grin
Re: Lagos Tenant Commits Suicide After Defiling Neighbour’s 16-year-old Daughter. by Drillminded: 2:01pm On Jun 15, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

in a race to make sense and also enjoy the little high you get from bashing men. See what you conjured... well done ma.
Re: Lagos Tenant Commits Suicide After Defiling Neighbour’s 16-year-old Daughter. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:10pm On Jun 15, 2022
Drillminded:
in a race to make sense and also enjoy the little high you get from bashing men. See what you conjured... well done ma.
Ok papi..
Re: Lagos Tenant Commits Suicide After Defiling Neighbour’s 16-year-old Daughter. by EmeraldJD: 2:12pm On Jun 15, 2022
Puna keep sending men to early grave.
Re: Lagos Tenant Commits Suicide After Defiling Neighbour’s 16-year-old Daughter. by Richy4(m): 3:24pm On Jun 15, 2022
I am only interested in the medical report first...
<<That's what the police should be looking at...
<< This is because I don't trust any teenager boy or girl.... Their good morning itself is even suspicious... embarassed
Re: Lagos Tenant Commits Suicide After Defiling Neighbour’s 16-year-old Daughter. by kingthreat(m): 4:18pm On Jun 15, 2022
I don't know whether to feel bad for the 16-year-old girl's rape or the man's suicide.
May the devil not push us to what we cannot handle.
Say no to rape. Say no to suicide.
Re: Lagos Tenant Commits Suicide After Defiling Neighbour’s 16-year-old Daughter. by 3kay945(m): 5:20pm On Jun 15, 2022
Hmm,. Only if he had knew or did not ignore that a little soap or vaselin could have safe and prolong his life. cry

(1) (Reply)

How A Vengeful Bride Killed 57 To Get Back At Her Husband For Marrying New Wife / Nigerian Poses As Keanu Reeves To Obtain N73m From Greek Woman / Can Someone Connect Me To A Drug Dealer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.