Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,756 members, 7,820,623 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

Abdullahi Garba Ramat, Local Government Chairman's Convoy In Kano (Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abdullahi Garba Ramat, Local Government Chairman's Convoy In Kano (Video) (81154 Views)

Kano Residents Shout Sai Atiku As Tinubu Arrives Kano (Video) / “Do I Look Like A Sick Man?" - Tinubu Asks Business Owners In Kano (Video) / See The Toilet A Local Government Chairman Built And Commissioned In Lagos (phot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abdullahi Garba Ramat, Local Government Chairman's Convoy In Kano (Video) by ruggedtimi(m): 6:42pm On Jun 15, 2022
And people dey praise am...see the road him dey follow. Na wa
Re: Abdullahi Garba Ramat, Local Government Chairman's Convoy In Kano (Video) by Galadimabawa: 6:42pm On Jun 15, 2022
Some years ago I found myself working with a Tanzanian police, and he obtain a permission and went on vacation leave.
So when you come back I went to greet him, and he told me that when he was on leave he visited his governor, (the governor of his state) I said what? just 14 days and you where able to see your governor? he said yes, I said me before I can see a LG chairman it will take me a month of booking appointment in advance, which I may not be able to see him.
He said a governor's convoy is not more than two or three cars in Tanzania, and that he can work into governor's office and see him at anytime.
I said you can't do that in my country, it will take a whole lot of stress and fatigue before you can see a local government chairman.
Re: Abdullahi Garba Ramat, Local Government Chairman's Convoy In Kano (Video) by ufotunang: 6:43pm On Jun 15, 2022
Just local government chairman..oo...if he becomes a senator or governor or president nko ??.. nawaoooo...and kano people will still vote this one in the next election and keep on to suffer while the man is looting

1 Like

Re: Abdullahi Garba Ramat, Local Government Chairman's Convoy In Kano (Video) by Gadaluck(m): 6:45pm On Jun 15, 2022
lecowas:
Damn it. The first time I saw Sheikh Hamdan, never knew he was the one, we were supposed to receive him, while in my mind I was waiting for a long motorcade, like 5 Arab guys were just strolling to the VIP parking.

I was so surprised when one Emirati lady jumped with Joy, Sheikh is here! How come? He had used public packing space and came on foot to his VIP parking. Omo na that day I tire for naija, cos of na Naija, mobile police go don dey flog people on that route 3hrs before he show face, Na which kain country I find myself Nna

Na Juria country
Re: Abdullahi Garba Ramat, Local Government Chairman's Convoy In Kano (Video) by ufotunang: 6:46pm On Jun 15, 2022
fourboys:
Nothing wey person no go see for Nigeria. Ordinary local government chairman oo shocked shocked
..abi..and if he becomes a senator or governor or president nko ??.. imagine what will happen
Re: Abdullahi Garba Ramat, Local Government Chairman's Convoy In Kano (Video) by Itzlinda(f): 6:46pm On Jun 15, 2022
modsfucker:

If you know him that much, which position was he holding before stepping down to contest for the Chairmanship?

Bro I grew up in kano. He was my brothers class mate In D/tofa science college 2005 sets.

His shop in farm centre is near to my friends shop. I know how it all got started.

He's driving Honda civic of 400k in 2017 before creating the ponzi scheme that made him rich

Like everyone In kano even knows it.

Check this posts from popular Hausa journalist In Kano shading Ganduje for giving him the local government chair.

Like I said it is what is. Many politicians in Nigeria are into fraud and drug.
Re: Abdullahi Garba Ramat, Local Government Chairman's Convoy In Kano (Video) by ebbo(m): 6:49pm On Jun 15, 2022
Enoch07:
Senior man!!!! I think he's selfmade sha because local government chairmen no dey get the kin money way this man get

E be like say na only u get brain for this forum today. He was self made millionaire or probably into car business b4 becoming the chairman. And this is his trademark to just catch cruise.
Re: Abdullahi Garba Ramat, Local Government Chairman's Convoy In Kano (Video) by tnerro1(m): 6:52pm On Jun 15, 2022
anonimi:

Is anyone stopping you from doing that through your own senator and representative? Who is stopping you

Is everything ok?
Re: Abdullahi Garba Ramat, Local Government Chairman's Convoy In Kano (Video) by AbuAeesha: 6:55pm On Jun 15, 2022
ObosiUkwalla:
Our Oil and Gas money being squandered by uncircumcised abokis
ur oil money!
and u dey here dey rant?
joker.

1 Like

Re: Abdullahi Garba Ramat, Local Government Chairman's Convoy In Kano (Video) by oluwabunmist: 6:55pm On Jun 15, 2022
Reason why they don't want to relinquish power to other people
Re: Abdullahi Garba Ramat, Local Government Chairman's Convoy In Kano (Video) by AnanseK(m): 6:56pm On Jun 15, 2022
ObosiUkwalla:
Our Oil and Gas money being squandered by uncircumcised abokis

Nyamiris and hateful insults are like 5 & 6, and they still foolishly think IPOB sympathizers like Peter Obi can ever be Nigeria’s President. Tell them not in a thousand years!

1 Like

Re: Abdullahi Garba Ramat, Local Government Chairman's Convoy In Kano (Video) by Hermzou: 6:56pm On Jun 15, 2022
MonkeyMods:
Ask him to spell 'commission' he can't

Bloody almajiri
Be sinsere to urself pls, dats all I ask for
Re: Abdullahi Garba Ramat, Local Government Chairman's Convoy In Kano (Video) by Fairview1: 6:57pm On Jun 15, 2022
Who does that!?
Re: Abdullahi Garba Ramat, Local Government Chairman's Convoy In Kano (Video) by paskal16: 6:57pm On Jun 15, 2022
LILTJAY:
Afghaneastern grin grin
madman no be today
Re: Abdullahi Garba Ramat, Local Government Chairman's Convoy In Kano (Video) by modsfucker: 6:58pm On Jun 15, 2022
Itzlinda:

Bro I grew up in kano. He was my brothers class mate In D/tofa science college 2005 sets.

His shop in farm centre is near to my friends shop. I know how it all got started.

He's driving Honda civic of 400k in 2017 before creating the ponzi scheme that made him rich

Like everyone In kano even knows it.

Check this posts from popular Hausa journalist In Kano shading Ganduje for giving him the local government chair.

Like I said it is what is. Many politicians in Nigeria are into fraud and drug.

I believe you, he was equally 2 years behind me in Dawakin tofa, so I should be able to know your brother.

However, he made major part of his money in as DG Kano Metropolitan Agency, his former portfolio before he vied for the Chairmanship position.

As for Dubai Gold Souk, we all did it, and he's not the owner if the platform, he only has many referrals or downlines if you like.

2 Likes

Re: Abdullahi Garba Ramat, Local Government Chairman's Convoy In Kano (Video) by virginchaser(m): 7:03pm On Jun 15, 2022
I can't understand how wealthy men feel with growing numbers of almajeris living in Northern communities.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abdullahi Garba Ramat, Local Government Chairman's Convoy In Kano (Video) by anonimi: 7:04pm On Jun 15, 2022
tnerro1:
Is everything ok?

Why should everything not be okay please? Thanks

1 Like

Re: Abdullahi Garba Ramat, Local Government Chairman's Convoy In Kano (Video) by brumeikperikpe: 7:04pm On Jun 15, 2022
Is he a member of illuminati?
Re: Abdullahi Garba Ramat, Local Government Chairman's Convoy In Kano (Video) by anonimi: 7:05pm On Jun 15, 2022
oluwabunmist:
Reason why they don't want to relinquish power to other people

Why should they when those who want it are not working hard enough to get it from them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdullahi Garba Ramat, Local Government Chairman's Convoy In Kano (Video) by Uzoisaga(m): 7:05pm On Jun 15, 2022
LILTJAY:
Afghaneastern grin grin
Indeed, you are really loosing it. Gradually insanity caused by HATE and motivated by love for 'likes' is taking over u. You need help
Re: Abdullahi Garba Ramat, Local Government Chairman's Convoy In Kano (Video) by engrchykae(m): 7:06pm On Jun 15, 2022
He is feeling funky in the midst of poverty
Re: Abdullahi Garba Ramat, Local Government Chairman's Convoy In Kano (Video) by Emmanuel909090: 7:07pm On Jun 15, 2022
Nice.
Re: Abdullahi Garba Ramat, Local Government Chairman's Convoy In Kano (Video) by delpee(f): 7:13pm On Jun 15, 2022
virginchaser:
I can't understand how wealthy men feel with growing numbers of almajeris living in Northern communities.

Who will do ranka dede and polish their shoes if the illiterate, poor and hopeless cease to exist? That's the mindset.
Re: Abdullahi Garba Ramat, Local Government Chairman's Convoy In Kano (Video) by Itzlinda(f): 7:14pm On Jun 15, 2022
modsfucker:

I believe you, he was equally 2 years behind me in Dawakin tofa, so I should be able to know your brother.

However, he made major part of his money in as DG Kano Metropolitan Agency, his former portfolio before he vied for the Chairmanship position.

As for Dubai Gold Souk, we all did it, and he's not the owner if the platform, he only has many referrals or downlines if you like.

Lol that’s what he made people to believe that he’s just referring people.

How come he’s the only one that became very rich from the platform? He can’t all that money just by referring peoples.

Ask anyone in Farm Centre that has knowledge of the issue would tell you what actually happened.

He told people the actual owner is in Dubai and he’s just referring people.

He was already very rich before he even became DG kano mentropolitan. He actually bought his way to it. His financial position was even above Commisioner’s level when he assumed that chair.

Remember he contested house of rep in PRP before joining APC after the election where he was rewarded with the DG kano metropolitan agency, then later on the chairman.

Man has so much money than he need, he’s just catching cruise with all this small positions.

There’s no any commissioner in kano that’s as rich as he is, let alone dg of small agency. If there’s so much money there, he won’t even leave it for position like local government chair.

Yes, you must know my brother I believe. He’s your frog as he jokingly told me. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Abdullahi Garba Ramat, Local Government Chairman's Convoy In Kano (Video) by J3susFr3ak: 7:18pm On Jun 15, 2022
jackcanfield:
grin Kano na your mate ....that is the commercial capital of the North

Let Kano put its money where its mouth is. At a point, Lagos was able to survive without any Oil subventions during OBJs time. Let's see Kano do the same then...
Re: Abdullahi Garba Ramat, Local Government Chairman's Convoy In Kano (Video) by jesmond3945: 7:22pm On Jun 15, 2022
They would tell the poor ones that their reward is with allah while they loot them to pieces. The same with christian pastors.

1 Like

Re: Abdullahi Garba Ramat, Local Government Chairman's Convoy In Kano (Video) by virginchaser(m): 7:25pm On Jun 15, 2022
delpee:

Who will do ranka dede and polish their shoes if the illiterate, poor and hopeless cease to exist? That's the mindset.

There inaction is affecting southern Nigeria already.
Re: Abdullahi Garba Ramat, Local Government Chairman's Convoy In Kano (Video) by MrFly(m): 7:29pm On Jun 15, 2022
in ma next coming, Naija is a no go area. Tufiakwa!
Re: Abdullahi Garba Ramat, Local Government Chairman's Convoy In Kano (Video) by Gospel367: 7:29pm On Jun 15, 2022
Igbos be careful. Many accounts are being opened here on nairaland and social media with Igbo names with the mission to hurl tribalistic slurs on the northerners and some southerners. They want to fuel more hatred against igbos. On this post alone, I have seen two of them, one calling the northerners uncircumcised abokis. We know their tactics and should be careful. No well meaning igbo that wants Nigeria to be good or support good leadership in Nigeria would go ahead to curse his fellow Nigerian with no provocation. Any one who does that doesn't represent the collective interest of the igbos
Re: Abdullahi Garba Ramat, Local Government Chairman's Convoy In Kano (Video) by dangwarmai(m): 7:29pm On Jun 15, 2022
MonkeyMods:
Ask him to spell 'commission' he can't

Bloody almajiri
Almajiri is now your leader and you can't do anything about it.
Be as educated as your colonial masters, When it's not your time to make it you must wait for your time.
See how you are insulting him in ENGLISH 'Knowing' that he can't speak English.
Your mumu no do?
Re: Abdullahi Garba Ramat, Local Government Chairman's Convoy In Kano (Video) by 9ty4our: 7:33pm On Jun 15, 2022
Meanwhile his local Government contributes zero allocation to the federation Government.. Anru..
Re: Abdullahi Garba Ramat, Local Government Chairman's Convoy In Kano (Video) by modsfucker: 7:36pm On Jun 15, 2022
Itzlinda:

Lol that’s what he made people to believe that he’s just referring people.

How come he’s the only one that became very rich from the platform? He can’t all that money just by referring peoples.

Ask anyone in Farm Centre that has knowledge of the issue would tell you what actually happened.

He told people the actual owner is in Dubai and he’s just referring people.

He was already very rich before he even became DG kano mentropolitan. He actually bought his way to it. His financial position was even above Commisioner’s level when he assumed that chair.

Remember he contested house of rep in PRP before joining APC after the election where he was rewarded with the DG kano metropolitan agency, then later on the chairman.

Man has so much money than he need, he’s just catching cruise with all this small positions.

There’s no any commissioner in kano that’s as rich as he is, let alone dg of small agency. If there’s so much money there, he won’t even leave it for position like local government chair.

Yes, you must know my brother I believe. He’s your frog as he jokingly told me. grin grin

Yeah, @ the bolded grin

I still don't believe he owns Dubai Gold, cos he's not that exposed to have created such platform.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Turai Yaradua Visits Aisha Buhari In Aso Rock (Photos) / Atiku Abubakar Meets Bola Tinubu At Airport (Photos) / General Buhari Meets Business-People In Lagos (Videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.