Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,987 members, 7,814,367 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

BREAKING: CATHOLIC CHURCH Warn Tinubu Against Muslim-muslim Ticket - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: CATHOLIC CHURCH Warn Tinubu Against Muslim-muslim Ticket (1354 Views)

Relocate Katsina Airport Project And Risk 2027, Katsina Elders Warn Tinubu / Joe Abah Cautions Tinubu Against Appointing FCT Indigene As Minister Of FCT / Niger Coup Plotters Warn Tinubu & ECOWAS Leaders Against Sending Army To Niger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: CATHOLIC CHURCH Warn Tinubu Against Muslim-muslim Ticket by IRAPADA(m): 5:26pm On Jun 15, 2022
Their candidate is Obi why bother about Tinubu
Re: BREAKING: CATHOLIC CHURCH Warn Tinubu Against Muslim-muslim Ticket by Fahdiga(m): 5:33pm On Jun 15, 2022
DeleTaller:

Their letter didn't go the way you interpreted it... It seems they having feeling by the Holy spirit that Asiwaju would win because I don't see any other reason for such letter having known that the association belongs to one of their sons Peter Obi.

like I said... the association must have received from the Holy spirit that Asiwaju will swallow their son on the election day..
Trash
Re: BREAKING: CATHOLIC CHURCH Warn Tinubu Against Muslim-muslim Ticket by Honor10: 5:35pm On Jun 15, 2022
Truthisunique2:
you have won nothing yet

I am happy Buhari even didn't allow amaechi waste his time by been on the ticket and loose to Fulani

Buhari have set Tinubu for premium disgrace and have since settled with his Fulani brother

Why don't you wait till after election, before saying this your regular nonsense, don't you have shame?
You will say A and B will happen, yet you still open mouth waa! to continue spewing the nonsense, wait til Feb Mr Man and stop embarrassing yourself.
Re: BREAKING: CATHOLIC CHURCH Warn Tinubu Against Muslim-muslim Ticket by Truthisunique2: 5:39pm On Jun 15, 2022
Honor10:

Why don't you wait till after election, before saying this your regular nonsense, don't you have shame?
You will say A and B will happen, yet you still open mouth waa! to continue spewing the nonsense, wait til Feb Mr Man and stop embarrassing yourself.
grin you that is still confused asking Tinubu not to pick northern Christian which he have settled on because his loss is settled

Don't you think the joke is on you
Re: BREAKING: CATHOLIC CHURCH Warn Tinubu Against Muslim-muslim Ticket by Preyetonye(m): 5:41pm On Jun 15, 2022
LongBig:
We all know the camp CAN which catholic is part of belong to, nobody should here to preach about religion when they can’t even tame Atiku not to contest! This people are doing everything possible for Tinubu to lose and Muslim-Christian would lead to that! The best bet is Muslim-muslim win the north, win the Liberal south west!
pls come again because this ur English is about to kill me
Re: BREAKING: CATHOLIC CHURCH Warn Tinubu Against Muslim-muslim Ticket by DeleTaller: 6:16pm On Jun 15, 2022
[b][/b]
Truthisunique2:
grin you mean you the urchins that Tinubu said doesn't mean well for him?

I deal with your master not his dogs that don't make decisions for him

oya make i put salt for ur wound again..

Tinubu lo kan. grin
Truthisunique2:
grin you mean you the urchins that Tinubu said doesn't mean well for him?

I deal with your master not his dogs that don't make decisions for him

oya make i put salt for ur wound again..

Tinubu lo kan.
Re: BREAKING: CATHOLIC CHURCH Warn Tinubu Against Muslim-muslim Ticket by DeleTaller: 6:17pm On Jun 15, 2022
Fahdiga:
Trash
Tinubu lo kan
Re: BREAKING: CATHOLIC CHURCH Warn Tinubu Against Muslim-muslim Ticket by LongBig(m): 6:20pm On Jun 15, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Wetin dey south west, Atiku would still stroll there and pick his 40%

It's already settled Tinubu would be releasing his northern Christian soon and he is even specific he is from the north east.

Lol like the 40% he has picked previously ba? Watch and see!

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: CATHOLIC CHURCH Warn Tinubu Against Muslim-muslim Ticket by Afamed: 6:20pm On Jun 15, 2022
The Catholic message is inconsequential.
Even if Asiwaju puts forward Pope as his running mate. The Catholic will not vote him.
At this junction, the Catholic should be more concerned about their candidate, the Pandora fraud
Re: BREAKING: CATHOLIC CHURCH Warn Tinubu Against Muslim-muslim Ticket by LongBig(m): 6:21pm On Jun 15, 2022
Preyetonye:
pls come again because this ur English is about to kill me

You wan buy market shey? Focus on your pandora don’t be too concern about your neighbor activity!

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: CATHOLIC CHURCH Warn Tinubu Against Muslim-muslim Ticket by Honor10: 6:33pm On Jun 15, 2022
Truthisunique2:
grin you that is still confused asking Tinubu not to pick northern Christian which he have settled on because his loss is settled

Don't you think the joke is on you

I will be here to mock you again in February, you never learn
Re: BREAKING: CATHOLIC CHURCH Warn Tinubu Against Muslim-muslim Ticket by Truthisunique2: 7:54pm On Jun 15, 2022
LongBig:

Lol like the 40% he has picked previously ba? Watch and see!
atiku picked his 46% the last time he strolled into south west

1 million 778,000 against apc 2million

He almost did 50/50
Re: BREAKING: CATHOLIC CHURCH Warn Tinubu Against Muslim-muslim Ticket by LongBig(m): 4:23am On Jun 16, 2022
Truthisunique2:
atiku picked his 46% the last time he strolled into south west

1 million 778,000 against apc 2million

He almost did 50/50

You don’t have to throw incorrect figures around to prove a point! What you wrote up there is incorrect! Go get your fact right!
Re: BREAKING: CATHOLIC CHURCH Warn Tinubu Against Muslim-muslim Ticket by joyandfaith: 4:45am On Jun 16, 2022
Catholic have spoken. They are not noise makers like pentecostal churches.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News: Senate President, Ahmed Lawan Finally Given Ticket For Senate / Kano Votes Alone Can't Make You Nigeria President - Reno Omokri To Kwankwaso / Peter Obi Deported Akwa Ibom Indigenes.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.