Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,484 members, 7,816,145 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

Beyond Car Washes, Where Are The Best Detailing Companies In Lagos - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Beyond Car Washes, Where Are The Best Detailing Companies In Lagos (721 Views)

Car Detailing: How To Keep Your Vehicle Looking Its Best / Car Detailing Business / Home Service Car Wash And Auto Detailing Service In Lagos Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beyond Car Washes, Where Are The Best Detailing Companies In Lagos by winojasy: 3:18pm On Jun 15, 2022
There is a huge difference between car washing and detailing. There are so many car washes around in Lagos now who also say they are detailers. Detailing is more of a restoration service that renews one's car, especially dealing with tough stains and the likes, going to areas that ordinary car washes won't get to.

Well, my concern is which ones actually do detailing? I know about Autosparkle which does this waterless detailing, focusing on the interior and engine of luxury cars. They even clearly state that they are not a car wash on their website http://www.myautosparkle.com

I really like their works as seen on Instagram at http://instagram.com/myautosparkle

Which other ones do you know or have used that genuinely do car detailing?

Re: Beyond Car Washes, Where Are The Best Detailing Companies In Lagos by NikolaValenti: 4:52pm On Jul 04, 2022
Tragedy could have occurred after water got into the gas tank. You are very lucky that nothing happened, but car washes are really not always of high quality and serious about their work. So I completely switched to a personal car wash, in the article I learned how to clay bar a car. After reading the article, I chose this system.
Re: Beyond Car Washes, Where Are The Best Detailing Companies In Lagos by Fogman(m): 12:47am On Jul 05, 2022
Any car detailing services in and around Abule Egba axis?

(1) (Reply)

Mercedes Benz Vs BMW / The Evolution Of Car Talk: How Technology Is Changing The Way We Communicate In / 2016 W212 E350, 2017 Accord V6 Touring, Or 2019 Optima Sx?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.