Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,359 members, 7,860,959 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:51 PM

Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2011/2012 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2011/2012 (65817 Views)

Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2015/2016 / Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 / Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2013/2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (70) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2011/2012 by VitiMini(m): 10:23pm On Aug 15, 2011
Why are we Nigerians always like this? Always looking for ways to cut corners, EVEN IN FANTASY FOOTBALL!!!

May God help us.

Just because "some" people did not get good scores due to the problems @ the FPL site does not mean everyone has to suffer for it and start counting from GW2, that is rubbish!!!

I was also affected by it but it will be unfair to those who actually scored well. Fair is Fair!!!

Lets get real people, this Nigerian mentality is not going to take us anywhere.

I also got screwed but I also trust my ability as a good FPL manager to bounce back.

I challenger all you wanna be managers to bite the bullet and grow some balls. You have unlimited transfers till GW2, use this to show your skill. 37 GWs to go!

Will you also complain when games are cancelled with no time to make any changes in the winter because of snow?

Use this setback to your advantage and make the most of NOW!!!
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2011/2012 by Ibime(m): 10:33pm On Aug 15, 2011
Eldee, just start that thing from week 2 jor!

Ipukulu Warriors are just warming up!
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2011/2012 by VitiMini(m): 10:42pm On Aug 15, 2011
Frack that!!!

I believe in transparency and fairness, Start from GW1.

Please do not spoil the league, Why can't you see that what you are proposing is unjust?
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2011/2012 by mukina2: 10:44pm On Aug 15, 2011
VitiMini:

Why are we Nigerians always like this? Always looking for ways to cut corners, EVEN IN FANTASY FOOTBALL!!!

May God help us.

Just because "some" people did not get good scores due to the problems @ the FPL site does not mean everyone has to suffer for it and start counting from GW2, that is rubbish!!!

I was also affected by it but it will be unfair to those who actually scored well. Fair is Fair!!!

I also got screwed but I also trust my ability as a good FPL manager to bounce back.

I challenger all you wanna be managers to bite the bullet and grow some balls. You have unlimited transfers till GW2, use this to show your skill. 37 GWs to go!

Will you also complain when games are cancelled with no time to make any changes in the winter because of snow?

you have spoken well grin
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2011/2012 by ritchboy(m): 10:55pm On Aug 15, 2011
VitiMini:

May God help us.

YOU ARE A PHAT PHOOOOOL!!!!!!!!!!

What does restarting the league to correct the injustice caused by

A. Inability to log in
B. Unlimited free transfers for idiats that overloaded their teams with "GW1 players"

have to do with "Nigerian mentality" and the other rubbish you were spewing?

My friend PARK WELL!

-------------

In short i no send again, if una like restart am, if una no like, meh.

All i know is i'm winning this shoit! cool cool tongue tongue
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2011/2012 by Nobody: 10:57pm On Aug 15, 2011
mukina2:

you have spoken well grin

indeed he has
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2011/2012 by Nobody: 10:59pm On Aug 15, 2011
ritchboy:

YOU ARE A PHAT PHOOOOOL!!!!!!!!!!

In short i no send again, if una like restart am, if una no like, meh.

All i know is i'm winning this shoit! cool cool tongue tongue

We aint restarting shit.Grow some balls (pun intended) grin and stop whining.There are still 37 GWs to go.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2011/2012 by VitiMini(m): 11:03pm On Aug 15, 2011
@ritchboy

YOU ARE THE ONE WHO IS A PHAT PHOOOOOL!!!!

Don't hate the playa or the game. . . HATE YOURSELF for coming to a gun fight with a knife!!!
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2011/2012 by mukina2: 11:09pm On Aug 15, 2011
ermmm make persin nor fight because of fantasy league oh. biko una calm down.

Hell's kitchen angry its too early tongue
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2011/2012 by Chrisbenogor(m): 11:12pm On Aug 15, 2011
VitiMini:

Why are we Nigerians always like this? Always looking for ways to cut corners,  EVEN IN FANTASY FOOTBALL!!!

May God help us.

Just because "some" people did not get good scores due to the problems @ the FPL site does not mean everyone has to suffer for it and start counting from GW2,  that is rubbish!!!

Dont burst a vein its too early abeg, me I had four injured players in my starting eleven could not log in to change it, the idea of GW2 came from fpl and not even eldee because they know they messed up abi afraid dey catch you?  grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2011/2012 by mukina2: 11:15pm On Aug 15, 2011
^
its an idea my friend, they didnt say it was compulsory grin
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2011/2012 by Chrisbenogor(m): 11:17pm On Aug 15, 2011
mukina2:

^
its an idea my friend, they didnt say it was compulsory  grin
I taya oh  grin grin grin grin
E nor go better for gervinho grin grin
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2011/2012 by Vieira(m): 11:17pm On Aug 15, 2011
How is it fair when some were able to change their team and others were not?

The rules stated you could change upto a certain time and then we were not able to!

Do you think in my wildest nightmares I will start with 4 non-players

I still got a decent score of 38 but still think it was unfair.

But I will let Eldee decide and will go with whatever he wants
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2011/2012 by ritchboy(m): 11:18pm On Aug 15, 2011
VitiMini:

@ritchboy

YOU ARE THE ONE WHO IS A PHAT PHOOOOOL!!!!

Don't hate the playa or the game. . . HATE YOURSELF for coming to a gun fight with a knife!!!

Nucca you're about to enter a WMD fight with a catapult!

mukina2:

ermmm make persin nor fight because of fantasy league oh. biko una calm down.

Hell's kitchen  angry its too early  tongue

Sharrapp! Wetin be time? grin grin
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2011/2012 by Chrisbenogor(m): 11:19pm On Aug 15, 2011
Vieira:

How is it fair when some were able to change their team and others were not?

The rules stated you could change upto a certain time and then we were not able to!

Do you think in my wildest nightmares I will start with 4 non-players

I still got a decent score of 38 but still think it was unfair.

But I will let Eldee decide and will go with whatever he wants
and I thought it was only me amadioha was not happy with add that to that mumu gervinho I suffered losses mehn !!!
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2011/2012 by mukina2: 11:24pm On Aug 15, 2011
Chrisbenogor:

I taya oh  grin grin grin grin
E nor go better for gervinho grin grin
you should have bought barton as well to balance the equation grin grin

ritchboy:

Nucca you're about to enter a WMD fight with a catapult!

Sharrapp! Wetin be time? grin grin
time for you to go pee pee and go to bed like a good kid grin
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2011/2012 by Vieira(m): 11:26pm On Aug 15, 2011
The fact that FPL themselves made the offer is clear proof that they knew it would be massively unfair on some people.

Especially those that take time and wait for the latest updates and not the blind gamblers that have chosen their team since last year!
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2011/2012 by mukina2: 11:28pm On Aug 15, 2011
^
ma binu grin

no worries, you go soon zoom past us again but let us unjoy our free pass grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2011/2012 by Vieira(m): 11:31pm On Aug 15, 2011
mba no free pass!

by way who dey teach you yoruba?
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2011/2012 by ritchboy(m): 11:33pm On Aug 15, 2011
mukina2:
time for you to go pee pee and go to bed like a good kid grin

Person wey dey wear pampers sef dey talk? grin grin

Vieira:

The fact that FPL themselves made the offer is clear proof that they knew it would be massively unfair on some people.

GBAM! It's not like Eldee woke up today and decided to restart the league(though i won't put it past him grin )

The people running FPL had the COMMON SENSE to know it's the sensible thing to do.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2011/2012 by mukina2: 11:37pm On Aug 15, 2011
Vieira:

mba no free pass!

by way who dey teach you yoruba?
we already scored . .free points grin

erm na nairaland o grin

ritchboy:

Person wey dey wear pampers sef dey talk? grin grin

GBAM! It's not like Eldee woke up today and decided to restart the league(though i won't put it past him grin )

The people running FPL had the COMMON SENSE to know it's the sensible thing to do.
sharrap dia and go find your bed grin
aside from Oga V, you and eldee plus ibime just want to restart it so you can peep on people's team poor managers grin grin
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2011/2012 by lalaboi(m): 11:37pm On Aug 15, 2011
Biko. . . Restart the darn thing. . .
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2011/2012 by mukina2: 11:39pm On Aug 15, 2011
. .another one walks in grin
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2011/2012 by lalaboi(m): 11:44pm On Aug 15, 2011
mukina2:

. .another one walks in grin

You dey craze grin

We want fairness in the league! cheesy , .errbody starts on the same level!
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2011/2012 by mukina2: 11:46pm On Aug 15, 2011
you had lots of months to pick a team, why choose the deadline? grin

its very fair afterall we didnt pick points for ourselves the players did grin
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2011/2012 by lalaboi(m): 11:56pm On Aug 15, 2011
I'm sure many managers waited some hours, maybe 2hrs before deadline to make changes. Some players get injures overnight and u never know grin

Reset the darn thing jor. .
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2011/2012 by eldee(m): 12:07am On Aug 16, 2011
Okay . . . after listening to your arguments, I've decided on what I think is the best decision in this scenario.

For the Premier League, we continue as it was before. Restarting it here will be unfair to people who spent the whole week planning for the the first game of the season.
We were all affected by the defect, but the effect is not that disruptive to the whole process.
A 30 point lead in August is nothing.

However for the H-2-H leagues. . . as it is made up of 30 teams, a 3 point loss is more likely to be more difficult to even out.
In this case it will be more reasonable to start in Gameweek 2. If a team is going to lose three important points, it should not be as a result of a mistake by the FPL.

I hope this attempt at a compromise works for most people.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2011/2012 by mukina2: 12:10am On Aug 16, 2011
face front angry
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2011/2012 by dayokanu(m): 12:11am On Aug 16, 2011
Abeg who is my H2H opponent?

Can you give me duduspace every week?
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2011/2012 by eldee(m): 12:16am On Aug 16, 2011
Also for everyone, we're getting a wildcard after a round of matches . . . we all know that the most important selections we make are the ones after seeing the new transfer buys, that offer is the best free gift you'll ever get from the FPL.

@Chamo

So it's just 42 points that's making you wankoff like you won the league or sumn. . . I was even disappointed in my potential 50 points.
Mukina too . . .abeg sit sumwhere jare.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2011/2012 by Ibime(m): 12:16am On Aug 16, 2011
No mind all these antagonists.

This is a clear case of restarting the H2H.

No muddying of the arguments can toy with the fact that the league is supposed to reflect equal opportunities for all team.

Eldee has spoken.

If una misyarn again, Ipukulu Marines will send Captain Amangala to deal with una.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2011/2012 by mukina2: 12:36am On Aug 16, 2011
Eldee
still face front angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (70) (Reply)

Liverpool Vs Roma: UCL (5 - 2) On 24th April 2018 / Chelsea Vs Arsenal (2 - 0) On 19th September 2015 / Manchester City Vs Arsenal (5 - 0) On 28th August 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.