Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,428 members, 7,861,193 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:33 AM

Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2011/2012 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2011/2012 (65831 Views)

Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2015/2016 / Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 / Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2013/2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (70) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2011/2012 by mukina2: 2:21pm On Aug 17, 2011
so you are calling hell's kitchen and Ibime Pillocks? shocked cheesy
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2011/2012 by coogar: 2:24pm On Aug 17, 2011
mukina2:

so you are calling hell's kitchen and Ibime Pillocks?  shocked cheesy

military grade pillocks.

when eldee retires, the baton must be passed to a man utd fan or a fan of the other clubs.

vieira(arsenal)
ibime(chelsea)
eldee(arsenal)

ritchboy still wants to snatch it from eldee.
debosky wants to snatch it from eldee
ibime also wants a piece of the pie again

and yet these fans are the perennial losers in the epl.

i move for this motion:
the next epl organiser must be a fan of either man utd, liverpool or bayern munich.
enough is enough with these sewer rat gaynners always trying to dominate everything.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2011/2012 by mukina2: 2:26pm On Aug 17, 2011
your mouth like suckaway cheesy

Stop harring on gunners, we always do the best things cool
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2011/2012 by coogar: 2:28pm On Aug 17, 2011
if gooners do the best things, why the riot against eldee to be removed then?
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2011/2012 by mukina2: 2:33pm On Aug 17, 2011
eldee caused it jor cheesy

he has to deal with it, people get stick wella on NL, he should man up jor grin

ritchboi is evil sha grin
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2011/2012 by usbcable(m): 2:39pm On Aug 17, 2011
coogar:

eldee must stay!

eldee's defense

i think it's so irresponsible for some of the managers clamouring for the league to be restarted. why should it be restarted? there was a deadline and most of you guys had enough time to choose your starting team before the website got hit by bugs. if you then fail to keep checking before the deadline expired, it's your own irresponsibility at play - not eldee's

why do nigerians love blaming their failures on something else but them? excuses after excuses after excuses. . . . .premierleague.com website is accessible 24/7. eldee does not hold the key to it's door. if you failed to rejig your team properly before the deadline then your query should be to the website and not eldee. from these few points, i stand to say there should be no reset and eldee must stay.

if anyone feels more competent than eldee, send your letter of application and a panel would interview and size up your intelligence. if you fall short of the required standard, you shall be named and shamed. i am sick and tired of the dog eat dog attitude on these pages with crooks, yobs, urchins and miscreants posing as football wannabes.

y'all pillocks should get a life.

final judgement: eldee stays till his retirement.
^^^
some people can yaaaaaab. shuoooo na wa for NL grin
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2011/2012 by Borat1: 2:48pm On Aug 17, 2011
I dont understand. . Which league is to be reset?
The H-2-H FA cup, or the Nairaland Premier League?
How do you reset the premier league, what of the points already amassed, how do you reset that?

I had just a paltry 28 points but i no dey shout, because i've done this for 3 years i know how this works
Look. i guess all these is just for the laughs, and i'm sure everyone's just kidding when they yack about reset

Nobody is resetting nada. . .
Eldee stays as admin.
You can create a dozen other rogue leagues, we all know which is the most prestigious cheesy
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2011/2012 by toosoon(m): 4:48pm On Aug 17, 2011
Eldee Staying in power -- YES

Resetting the League -- NO

I had Gervinho on my team.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2011/2012 by duduspace(m): 5:01pm On Aug 17, 2011
Damn, full scale rebellion, when are we rolling out the tanks? grin grin
Sir El, nip this in the bud before ritchboy and co start looting our Fantasy points.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2011/2012 by dayokanu(m): 5:02pm On Aug 17, 2011
Below are my answers

League reset NO
Eldee stays NO
Arsenal win trophies NO
Ritchboy thinks? NO
Debosky infected with mouth warts? YES
Ibime smoking Igbo YES
Wenger senile YES
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2011/2012 by usbcable(m): 5:47pm On Aug 17, 2011
dayokanu:

Below are my answers

League reset NO
Eldee stays NO

Arsenal win trophies [b]NO[/b]

Ritchboy thinks? NO
Debosky infected with mouth warts? YES
Ibime smoking Igbo YES

Wenger senile [b]YES[/b]

i dont see where the bolded has a relational effect or correlation with the NFL.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2011/2012 by Ibime(m): 5:56pm On Aug 17, 2011
I told Eldee to approach a draconian Buhari approach to FPL.

Now look at the noise being generated.

I cant believe the nonsense spouted by Bitchboy is even being considered.

The initial solution by Eldee was clear and simple - restart the H2H but leave the league as it is.

But thanks to Eldee's pussyfooting, every Tom, Harry and Ikechukwu wants to be heard.

Eldee, stop disturbing me with PM on this issue, I HAVE HEADACHE!

If you want to know how an experienced administrator like Ibime would handle this issue, its simple - BAN RITCHBOY!
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2011/2012 by Ibime(m): 5:58pm On Aug 17, 2011
How does Cougar know the history of FPL if he is not Sharon?

And how come Sharon (Rinus Michels) is registered on FPL when we havent seen his brakelight for months?
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2011/2012 by mukina2: 5:58pm On Aug 17, 2011
^
sharrap grin grin lots of evil people here grin

Ibime:

The initial solution by Eldee was clear and simple - restart the H2H but leave the league as it is.

But thanks to Eldee's pussyfooting, a every To, Harry and Ikechukwu wants to be heard.

If you want to know how I would handle this issue, its simple - BAN RITCHBOY!

why should he ban ritchboi?  

is this the first league we are doing here?

its all fun and no one's restarting anything so keep on smoking igbo  grin grin tongue
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2011/2012 by blank(f): 6:03pm On Aug 17, 2011
A lot of "sharrap" going around.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2011/2012 by dayokanu(m): 6:05pm On Aug 17, 2011
The same way Ibime put up a poll to ban Mukinatu if she doesnt change her team

I think we should apply the same for duduspace. ah ah na only you?

He is already doing a Michael jackson moonwalk to the bottom of the table again

You need to visit Prayer City or Olumba Olumba

Dudu repeat after me "Oluwa Jowo gbe mi soke,  Isale ti su mi" (Father Lord lift me up, last position don tire me)
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2011/2012 by coogar: 6:06pm On Aug 17, 2011
Ibime:

How does Cougar know the history of FPL if he is not Sharon?

And how come Sharon (Rinus Michels) is registered on FPL when we havent seen his brakelight for months?

are you a simpleton? why must you always bring up my name to get your daily dosage of multiorgasms?
so if sauron isn't on nairaland means eldee cannot get in touch with him via email/facebook or greenberry?

you are a consummate tool!
no wonder 90% of the members in this section refer to you as a fat phool!

geriatric maggot!
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2011/2012 by VitiMini(m): 6:16pm On Aug 17, 2011
eldee stays - Yes of course

Reset league - No way! Because of why? grin

Come on guys, on a serious note it's only GW1 20-100 points is not unassailable. . .

Lets kill this Sh!t and move on. . . GW2 is round the corner. . . Make hay while the sun is still shining. . .

I take it the whole world has Kun now. . . Sh!T. . .
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2011/2012 by Borat1: 6:35pm On Aug 17, 2011
coogar:

are you a simpleton? why must you always bring up my name to get your daily dosage of multiorgasms?
so if sauron isn't on nairaland means eldee cannot get in touch with him via email/facebook or greenberry?

you are a consummate tool!
[/b]no wonder 90% of the members in this section refer to you as a fat phool!

[b]geriatric maggot!

If you didnt think Coogar was Sharon,
The 3 bolded lines above prove beyond any reasonable doubt that he is the turd grin
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2011/2012 by Vieira(m): 6:52pm On Aug 17, 2011
The funny thing is I do not even believe that the site is still 100%

This can easily reoccur, what will we do then?

I squarely blame FPL, they also should have made the call themselves, either enforce a reset or do not bother, by putting the onus on the league managers they are putting the fallout of their error on others to deal with.

Classic dumping the problem on others.

Some people shouting no reset go dey embarrassed by the end of the league, that is why I no really care, it makes me more determined and will make the abuse sweeter if I overhaul all the "No Reset" crew!

Bring it on bit.ches
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2011/2012 by v3: 6:54pm On Aug 17, 2011
Eldee stays #Shikena
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2011/2012 by ritchboy(m): 7:19pm On Aug 17, 2011
Ibime:

But thanks to Eldee's pussyfooting, every Tom, Harry and Ikechukwu wants to be heard.

If you want to know how an experienced administrator like Ibime would handle this issue, its simple - BAN RITCHBOY!

Of course an experienced loser like Ibime would ban all his rivals. Eldee knows he can't ban me if his next 1000 lays depend on it! grin grin

The fallout from banning Ritchboy will be cataclysmic. . . In fact i have programmed bots ready to destroy this thread/the classic league on standby cool cool cool

@ Eldee

Leave the classic league, reset the H2H. The fixtures haven't been generated yet so no one should complain tongue
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2011/2012 by Pharoh: 7:47pm On Aug 17, 2011
Eldee stays as admin and there should be no reseting of the leagues.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2011/2012 by duduspace(m): 8:52pm On Aug 17, 2011
Vieira:

The funny thing is I do not even believe that the site is still 100%

This can easily reoccur, what will we do then?

I squarely blame FPL, they also should have made the call themselves, either enforce a reset or do not bother, by putting the onus on the league managers they are putting the fallout of their error on others to deal with.

Classic dumping the problem on others.

Some people shouting no reset go dey embarrassed by the end of the league, that is why I no really care, it makes me more determined and will make the abuse sweeter if I overhaul all the "No Reset" crew!

Bring it on bit.ches

The PL is also economising like some managers have been accused of doing.
The coding of the Fantasy site was done offshore in Bangalore and Mumbai that is why it is so buggy, very soon yu'll be seeing mandarin characters on there. grin grin
Seriously, I don't think there is a need to reset the league sha, the same rules still applied to everyone at the end of the day and you be Don so yu'll claw it back.
The people at the top are never going to accept a reset.

dayokanu:

He is already doing a Michael jackson moonwalk to the bottom of the table again
You need to visit Prayer City or Olumba Olumba
Dudu repeat after me "Oluwa Jowo gbe mi soke,  Isale ti su mi" (Father Lord lift me up, last position don tire me)

wetin yu take settle police to release you? tongue
I still dey perfect strategy, nor worry it is a very long season, don't exhaust your players yet with a premature celebratory palongo. grin
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2011/2012 by debosky(m): 9:17pm On Aug 17, 2011
So Ibime is also a phat phool? cheesy cheesy

This epidemic is spreading fast! grin grin grin

ritchboy:

The fallout from banning Ritchboy will be cataclysmic. . . In fact i have programmed bots ready to destroy this thread/the classic league on standby cool cool cool

Threats to the existence of FPL and nairaland? This is treason! cheesy cheesy

I think this is automatic grounds for banning and dismissal. . . .I ask Muki to initiate impeachment proceedings against Ritchboi and prepare a judge of his peers for the trial!
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2011/2012 by A40(m): 9:26pm On Aug 17, 2011
Fuji House of Commotion. SMH grin grin how much are these guys giving the winner again?
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2011/2012 by ritchboy(m): 9:29pm On Aug 17, 2011
#cantbanthasnowman
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2011/2012 by mukina2: 9:33pm On Aug 17, 2011
A-40:

Fuji House of Commotion. SMH grin grin how much are these guys giving the winner again?
abeg help me ask them oh grin grin grin grin

debosky:

So Ibime is also a phat phool? cheesy cheesy

This epidemic is spreading fast! grin grin grin

Threats to the existence of FPL and nairaland? This is treason! cheesy cheesy

I think this is automatic grounds for banning and dismissal. . . .I ask Muki to initiate impeachment proceedings against Ritchboi and prepare a judge of his peers for the trial!
devil's advocate go norrin on you grin grin

hell's kitchen cant try it oh . . , na annihilation for him cheesy grin
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2011/2012 by A40(m): 9:38pm On Aug 17, 2011
Me wey score 30 sumn points nko shey make i kill myself? Abeg make una use some Shank cool down

[flash=400,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rEslpNI7g2g[/flash]
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2011/2012 by Nobody: 10:07pm On Aug 17, 2011
1. ELDEE stays

2. No restarting of league

3.There is still 37 GWs left.A small hiccup on the 1st day of a 38 game season will not affect anyone ,either way

4.If because you didnt update your team due to the FPL site collapse,then you didnt perform well at the end of the season,you are simply a crappy manager

5.Its only a game.Stop whining and have fun
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2011/2012 by Nobody: 10:31pm On Aug 17, 2011
I no go gree o x2
No resetting
I no go gree   cool

Even if you got 1 points, you still got over 30 more games to amass points.

And why talk of resetting head to head
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2011/2012 by Vieira(m): 10:54pm On Aug 17, 2011
At least I enjoy the Shanks video.

Some nice tings dey inside grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (70) (Reply)

Liverpool Vs Roma: UCL (5 - 2) On 24th April 2018 / Chelsea Vs Arsenal (2 - 0) On 19th September 2015 / Manchester City Vs Arsenal (5 - 0) On 28th August 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.