Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,567 members, 7,861,688 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:09 PM

Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2011/2012 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (55) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2011/2012 (65834 Views)

Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2015/2016 / Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 / Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2013/2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (70) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2011/2012 by mukina2: 10:07am On Jan 17, 2012
i yam hiiiaaa grin

Dayo you keep coming close grin i thought you said you will never come down na grin

17th in the league tongue tongue tongue
i am 20th tongue

Dzeko must loff me oh grin, i bought him back and he scored cool kiss
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2011/2012 by ritchboy(m): 1:25pm On Jan 17, 2012
Jesus wept, Silva has plundered 2 bonus points!!! Ojoro! grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2011/2012 by coogar: 1:43pm On Jan 17, 2012
ritchboy:

Jesus wept, Silva has plundered 2 bonus points!!! Ojoro! grin grin grin

you only have yourself to blame if you don't have silva in your team.
upon all your mouth, ibime sodomized your team in the added minutes. grin

what a comeback!
it's like the nigeria-brazil duel in atlanta 96. grin
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2011/2012 by ritchboy(m): 2:23pm On Jan 17, 2012
^^ My only two defeats in the last 4 months have come against teams that wildcarded. . . 1 point deficit w/o wildcarding is far from sodomy. By the time i play mine next week, Captain Amangala will need contact lenses to see my break-light! cool cool grin grin

I actually moved up to the top of the league on GD despite the loss, now that's CLASS! cool cool cheesy
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2011/2012 by coogar: 2:28pm On Jan 17, 2012
ritchboy:

^^ My only two defeats in the last 4 months have come against teams that wildcarded. . . 1 point deficit w/o wildcarding is far from sodomy. By the time i play mine next week, Captain Amangala will need contact lenses to see my break-light! cool cool grin grin

I actually moved up to the top of the league on GD despite the loss, now that's CLASS! cool cool cheesy

i am not disputing your talents as a football manager - you are very good at what you do.
of all the managers that have withheld their wildcards until now, you are the smartest cos your squad has actually appreciated and you have more than enough money to spend.

but managers with £99m and still holding their wildcards are dingbats.
by the time they buy the top players, the money they have would diffuse out of the window and they are back to square one.

debosky with a miserable £102m is withholding his wild card. . . .by the time he buys rooney, aguero, silva, etc. . .75% of that money is gone.
how smart is that?
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2011/2012 by Ibime(m): 5:43pm On Jan 17, 2012
ritchboy:

How does it feel to know you're headed for your third straight loss against Sir 4k-A-Lot? Huh!?!?!

I laugh in Borokiri!!! grin grin grin

EDITED!!! grin grin grin

A case of a fool opening his mouth before the fat lady finish the last stanza.

I told you Silva would cop 2 bonus boints.

I especially loving defeating ninjas by a solitary point. It makes the victory sweeter.

My victory was the victory of the unexpected bonus points. . . 3 points for Enrique and 1 point for Valencia plus an extra 2 for Silva.

Talk shyt now punk! grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2011/2012 by Borat1: 5:43pm On Jan 17, 2012
I'm back and better!!  grin
Fresh from my necessary hiatus.
Its going to be a deadly second phase. Already picked 9 points from my last 3 h2h games
Now for ascending the Premier league table  sad

[size=15pt]NAIRALAND FANTASY PREMIER LEAGUE WEEK 21[/size]

[size=15pt]NAIRALAND FA CUP WEEK 21[/size]

Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2011/2012 by ritchboy(m): 7:16pm On Jan 17, 2012
Ibime:

A case of a fool opening his mouth before the fat lady finish the last stanza.

I told you Silva would cop 2 bonus boints.

I especially loving defeating ninjas by a solitary point. It makes the victory sweeter.

My victory was the victory of the unexpected bonus points. . . 3 points for Enrique and 1 point for Valencia plus an extra 2 for Silva.

Talk shyt now punk! grin grin grin

You are a blunt tool! grin grin Shame no even catch you?

Anyone with half a brain knows next week is the best week tactically to wildcard. I'm overjoyed you and your comrades have blown your feet off with an RPG.

You can celebrate your lucky "bonus" one point victory while I'm chilling at the top and you're scrapping for a top-8 place. . . When i zoom 50-80 points away from you over the next few weeks in the main league, i WILL mock you. cool cool grin grin
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2011/2012 by Ibime(m): 7:43pm On Jan 17, 2012
ritchboy:

You are a blunt tool! grin grin Shame no even catch you?

Anyone with half a brain knows next week is the best week tactically to wildcard. I'm overjoyed you and your comrades have blown your feet off with an RPG.

You can celebrate your lucky "bonus" one point victory while I'm chilling at the top and you're scrapping for a top-8 place. . . When i zoom 50-80 points away from you over the next few weeks in the main league, i WILL mock you. cool cool grin grin

Noted,. . .

Although only a fool would think next week is the best week to wildcard as all the big boys play each other so there is no upside. . .

Nigga talking wildcard this and wildcard that like wildcard is a panacea. Whether wildcard or no wildcard, Ipukulu Marines stay copping points due to extraordinary managerial acumen and tactical wisdom. cool The only ninja Im keeping an eye on is Chigurh FC cos whilst I keep gaining ground on all the ninjas ahead, he is the only one maintaining his distance and even extending it. In the final shakeup, Ipukulu Marines, Chigurh FC and TBoogie will be the only ones scrapping for the title.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2011/2012 by ritchboy(m): 8:37pm On Jan 17, 2012
^^ Ode, next week = GW 23. The big boys woulda played each other already - FIXTURE SWING.

There's 10 days before the deadline instead of the usual seven - TIME TO TAKE ADVANTAGE of price changes etc.

More light would be shed on the role of new signings(i.e Cahill, Sigurdsson, *Cisse(AFCON) etc) - KNOWLEDGE.

Team-sheets for United, Citeh, Chelski, 'Pool, Spuds amongst others will be out before the deadline - HINDSIGHT. etc etc etc

I don't expect amateur managers like Mr Amangala to be aware of all these facts, but still i share them for he(too late for him though!) and other less informed managers to take note cos rather than walking the league, I welcome stiff competition! cool cool cool

As for the title race, if i don't win the league by at least 30 points, I'm boycotting FPL next season, that's how confident I's is cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2011/2012 by Ibime(m): 9:43pm On Jan 17, 2012
Despite all this sermon, you are the only one on FPL who doesnt know David Silva is sine qua non for any serious team? grin

Sigurdsson is an interesting prospect, but for now, ma midfield is full. I will consider him  should any injury occur.

Lets review this conversation end of February by which time you would prolly be out of the title race. wink
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2011/2012 by ritchboy(m): 9:56pm On Jan 17, 2012
^^ With almost every other player having Silva, Mata(and the folks before him) was a good "differential" considering fixtures, you get mouth to talk cos he hasn't really delivered, it's called foresight nuccah! In any case, Silva would be in ma team by Saturday tongue

In the meantime, lemme help Borat out with the final standings of the FA Cup, where Ipukulu Marines are nowhere to be found in the top 8 aka promised land! grin grin

Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2011/2012 by wendoworld(m): 10:50pm On Jan 17, 2012
shocked shocked mehnnn!!! that 2 bonus point wey dem give david silva pain me enter my marrow angry angry angry wen i don already jot the kind misyarn wey i go come misyarn for this place angry angry angry eldee! God still dey save you for my hand #noworry sad
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2011/2012 by U1(m): 3:38pm On Jan 18, 2012
Looking up. cool grin
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2011/2012 by coogar: 6:04pm On Jan 18, 2012
ritchboy:

^^ Ode, next week = GW 23. The big boys woulda played each other already - FIXTURE SWING.

There's 10 days before the deadline instead of the usual seven - TIME TO TAKE ADVANTAGE of price changes etc.

More light would be shed on the role of new signings(i.e Cahill, Sigurdsson, *Cisse(AFCON) etc) - KNOWLEDGE.

Team-sheets for United, Citeh, Chelski, 'Pool, Spuds amongst others will be out before the deadline - HINDSIGHT. etc etc etc

I don't expect amateur managers like Mr Amangala to be aware of all these facts, but still i share them for he(too late for him though!) and other less informed managers to take note cos rather than walking the league, I welcome stiff competition! cool cool cool

you let me down with these comments. . . .

why wait another 2 weeks because of fixture swing, time to take advantage, knowledge and foresight?
are you aware waiting for 2 weeks could lose him a million pounds in transfer funds. players appreciate every gameweek. . . .the player ibime bought 2 weeks ago when he played his wild card could appreciate up to £0.5m within 2 weeks. . . .

ritchboy, your economic sense is nonsense. grin

As for the title race, if i don't win the league by at least 30 points, I'm boycotting FPL next season, that's how confident I's is cool cool cool cool cool cool

jose mourinho thinks you can't be serious.

Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2011/2012 by debosky(m): 6:12pm On Jan 18, 2012
coogar:

debosky with a miserable £102m is withholding his wild card. . . .by the time he buys rooney, aguero, silva, etc. . .75% of that money is gone.
how smart is that?

Shut your mouth you rabid scavenger. . . . with my 'miserable' £102m I'm 4th in H2H, while those with more valuable sides (like DK grin) are languishing below me. Even in the main league boards, I've closed the gap on the top runners as well.

Is it now by force to wildcard even if you don't want to? cheesy

To each his own strategy!
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2011/2012 by coogar: 6:16pm On Jan 18, 2012
debosky:

Shut your mouth you rabid scavenger. . . . with my 'miserable' £102m I'm 4th in H2H, while those with more valuable sides (like DK grin) are languishing below me. Even in the main league boards, I've closed the gap on the top runners as well.

Is it now by force to wildcard even if you don't want to? cheesy

To each his own strategy!

brainless oaf. . . .so h2h is now the yardstick to determine how good you have been?
what's your position in the main league? h2h is like a lottery. . . .only time-wasters do h2h. you can score 100 points and lose whereas a manager who scored 50 points can win in the same game-week.

your lofty position in the h2h is a fraud! grin
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2011/2012 by Ibime(m): 6:46pm On Jan 18, 2012
Debo wont last long in H2H top 8. grin
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2011/2012 by dayokanu(m): 7:11pm On Jan 18, 2012
coogar:

brainless oaf. . . .so h2h is now the yardstick to determine how good you have been?
what's your position in the main league? h2h is like a lottery. . . .only time-wasters do h2h. you can score 100 points and lose whereas a manager who scored 50 points can win in the same game-week.

your lofty position in the h2h is a fraud! grin

Thats the annoying thing about the H2H I believe the main league is the real deal

Stakersden won with 41points while Cockblockers lost with 56point
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2011/2012 by debosky(m): 8:27pm On Jan 18, 2012
dayokanu:

Thats the annoying thing about the H2H I believe the main league is the real deal

H2H is as good an indicator of performance. Folk like you WERE high up in the main league due to some fluke early season incidents like having Rooney and Dzeko during their big victories against London sides, not any managerial nous.

The fact has been borne out by your precipitous fall since those fluke performances have died out.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2011/2012 by debosky(m): 8:33pm On Jan 18, 2012
coogar:

what's your position in the main league?

My friend sharrap! I've moved over 12 places in the main league, just as I've moved up in H2H. The trajectory is consistent!

h2h is like a lottery. . . .only time-wasters do h2h. you can score 100 points and lose whereas a manager who scored 50 points can win in the same game-week.

Any one off game may be a freak result, but you can't consistently win games in H2H and not appear in the upper reaches of the main board. Cats like Nateevs are rocking the bottom of both leagues, while DK's dropping down in H2H predicted his fall from top 5 of the main league that is happening right now.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2011/2012 by dayokanu(m): 8:38pm On Jan 18, 2012
I have more points than you in the main league

What is the cause of that?

having Dzeko and rooney? Are you kidding me? Isnt that what the game is about? making on point decisions
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2011/2012 by debosky(m): 8:43pm On Jan 18, 2012
^^ How many more points do you have? A measly three points? grin

I remember when the gap was over 100 points and I told you it was all going to be clawed back. You kept on harping on how large the gap was.

Not to worry, by next week I'll be above you in BOTH leagues. cool cool
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2011/2012 by dayokanu(m): 8:45pm On Jan 18, 2012
You have been saying that for the past 3 seasons
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2011/2012 by debosky(m): 9:05pm On Jan 18, 2012
^^

Still making noise abi? You've never been in the reckoning for the H2H cup knockout phase - last season I narrowly missed out by coming 9th, while you were dead and buried as early as February, same as this season. grin

In the last available tables in last season's leagues, I was above you in both cases. . . history is about to repeat itself grin

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-481784.2336.html
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2011/2012 by ritchboy(m): 11:21pm On Jan 18, 2012
coogar:

you let me down with these comments. . . .

why wait another 2 weeks because of fixture swing, time to take advantage, knowledge and foresight?
are you aware waiting for 2 weeks could lose him a million pounds in transfer funds. players appreciate every gameweek. . . .the player ibime bought 2 weeks ago when he played his wild card could appreciate up to £0.5m within 2 weeks. . . .

ritchboy, your economic sense is nonsense. grin

I ain't waiting two weeks nikkah, I'm playing me wildcard on Saturday after the deadline, unless of course all my players score hat-tricks grin grin

In the second half of the season, points are a lot more critical than value, though Silva would rise by .1m at most and i don't expect any of my other targets to rise before then. In any case, i can afford it! #2muchmoney cool cool cheesy
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2011/2012 by coogar: 11:44pm On Jan 18, 2012
debosky:

H2H is as good an indicator of performance. Folk like you WERE high up in the main league due to some fluke early season incidents like having Rooney and Dzeko during their big victories against London sides, not any managerial nous.

The fact has been borne out by your precipitous fall since those fluke performances have died out.

fluke early season incidents? 21 weeks of cumulative points is some fluke?
i hope you know it's possible for dayokanu to have bested you in every game week since the f-p-l started and that suggests to me he's better than you.
i reiterate, your lofty position in the h2h is a fraud!

dayokanu:

very annoying!
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2011/2012 by duduspace(m): 12:55am On Jan 19, 2012
dayokanu:

Stop complaining, these things even out over the course of a season. You've been coming down the league table faster than a ho's panties. tongue
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2011/2012 by dayokanu(m): 1:00am On Jan 19, 2012
^^ How many points do you have in the league?
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2011/2012 by duduspace(m): 1:04am On Jan 19, 2012
dayokanu:

What position are you in the H-2-H? relegation candidate  grin
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2011/2012 by dayokanu(m): 1:08am On Jan 19, 2012
Why would anyone take someone with less than a thousand points serious
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2011/2012 by coogar: 1:09am On Jan 19, 2012
dayokanu:

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (70) (Reply)

Liverpool Vs Roma: UCL (5 - 2) On 24th April 2018 / Chelsea Vs Arsenal (2 - 0) On 19th September 2015 / Manchester City Vs Arsenal (5 - 0) On 28th August 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.