Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,337 members, 7,819,187 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

Oyo Assembly Set To Impeach Rauf Olaniyan, Depuy Governor (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyo Assembly Set To Impeach Rauf Olaniyan, Depuy Governor (Photo) (29972 Views)

Programme For Ademola Adeleke's Swearing-In Ceremony As Osun Governor (Photo) / Florence Ajimobi And Rauf Olaniyan In Exchange Of Words (video) / Impeachment: Rauf Olaniyan Outsmarts Governor Makinde - The Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyo Assembly Set To Impeach Rauf Olaniyan, Depuy Governor (Photo) by seunayantokun(m): 6:30pm On Jun 15, 2022
But he knows that already.

1 Like

Re: Oyo Assembly Set To Impeach Rauf Olaniyan, Depuy Governor (Photo) by Adexxi(m): 6:32pm On Jun 15, 2022
That's the nature of our politics
Tunji50:

It depends on what happened(corrupt offences) not for good performance
That so called deputy governor why is it that when he defected to other party
Those offences were levelled against him

Re: Oyo Assembly Set To Impeach Rauf Olaniyan, Depuy Governor (Photo) by gambojimeta: 6:43pm On Jun 15, 2022
seunayantokun:
But he knows that already.
Exactly

What will make the man leave his deputy governor position with PDP for APC. like the dude sacrificed all the juice and largesse to join APC.
Re: Oyo Assembly Set To Impeach Rauf Olaniyan, Depuy Governor (Photo) by gambojimeta: 6:46pm On Jun 15, 2022
SenatePresdo:

He should go to Rivers, Enugu, BENUE or Plateau, not Ekiti his comfort zone.

Abi na president of Ekiti he is contesting for? grin
Coupled with winning the majority, for the 2nd round, he only needs 25% of votes in 24 states to win the election. Rivers, Enugu and Plateau are not so relevant to him grin
Re: Oyo Assembly Set To Impeach Rauf Olaniyan, Depuy Governor (Photo) by mywells: 6:47pm On Jun 15, 2022
Enemy in the house must be knock out.
Re: Oyo Assembly Set To Impeach Rauf Olaniyan, Depuy Governor (Photo) by independence22: 6:54pm On Jun 15, 2022
Please, allow HIM to finish His tenure. Though, different political party but I want Oyo state case be different. Nigeria needs better Leader let it start from US.
Re: Oyo Assembly Set To Impeach Rauf Olaniyan, Depuy Governor (Photo) by SenatePresdo(m): 7:15pm On Jun 15, 2022
gambojimeta:

Coupled with winning the majority, for the 2nd round, he only needs 25% of votes in 24 states to win the election. Rivers, Enugu and Plateau are not so relevant to him grin

He should remain in Southwest nah, he thinks everybody that voted Buhari must also vote for him.
Re: Oyo Assembly Set To Impeach Rauf Olaniyan, Depuy Governor (Photo) by Femi8586(m): 7:20pm On Jun 15, 2022
Antoeni:
Fine Boy

Citi boy cheesy
Re: Oyo Assembly Set To Impeach Rauf Olaniyan, Depuy Governor (Photo) by ayoolataiwo(m): 7:43pm On Jun 15, 2022
Rastaramsey:

Your shit ain't coherent grin
really,u need to follow the trend from onset,jumping into discuss may nt help u
Re: Oyo Assembly Set To Impeach Rauf Olaniyan, Depuy Governor (Photo) by Yankee101: 8:15pm On Jun 15, 2022
What took so long?
Re: Oyo Assembly Set To Impeach Rauf Olaniyan, Depuy Governor (Photo) by Kingisibor: 8:18pm On Jun 15, 2022
Eldelyyoungmann:
We need partners and investors in our lucrative charcoal business and we also have hundreds of acre of farmland for mechanized maize and cassava farming with a view to maximize profit by expanding the current scope of the business venture.
location is kwara state.
Pls check my profile for contact details

Kindly call me i arrived ilorin yesterday, hope to meet you... 2348080933081
Re: Oyo Assembly Set To Impeach Rauf Olaniyan, Depuy Governor (Photo) by President2001(m): 9:12pm On Jun 15, 2022
You want to do like Agboola Ajayi
Re: Oyo Assembly Set To Impeach Rauf Olaniyan, Depuy Governor (Photo) by thedio(m): 9:25pm On Jun 15, 2022
BizBayo:

Forget that thing wey you dey talk. Tell me you are a political paid agent without telling with your mouth.

.... Oyo State people have seen the light. Do you want them to vote for a party that will take them backward? When we see truth let us always endeavor to say it.
And the truth is Gov Seyi has taken Oyo state, especially Ibadan back to the days of late Adedibu. Auxiliary is now terrorising Ibadan like shekau with seyi support
Re: Oyo Assembly Set To Impeach Rauf Olaniyan, Depuy Governor (Photo) by BizBayo: 12:56pm On Jun 16, 2022
thedio:

And the truth is Gov Seyi has taken Oyo state, especially Ibadan back to the days of late Adedibu. Auxiliary is now terrorising Ibadan like shekau with seyi support

That's a lie... Auxiliary terrorizing Ibadan is a lie.
Re: Oyo Assembly Set To Impeach Rauf Olaniyan, Depuy Governor (Photo) by BizBayo: 12:57pm On Jun 16, 2022
solmusdesigns:

Here I was mistakenly thinking I was conversing with someone logical

Everyone with different opinion is a paid agent

People lamenting over bad road, destroyed bridges, those calling morning radio programme also so the light Abi

Mscheew

Wo no qoute me again joor

I will keep quoting you as long as you continue your rubbish propaganda.
Re: Oyo Assembly Set To Impeach Rauf Olaniyan, Depuy Governor (Photo) by thedio(m): 7:38pm On Jun 16, 2022
BizBayo:

That's a lie... Auxiliary terrorizing Ibadan is a lie.
Its either u stay outside the city or u r ignorant of what is happening in Ib
Re: Oyo Assembly Set To Impeach Rauf Olaniyan, Depuy Governor (Photo) by BizBayo: 10:11am On Jun 17, 2022
thedio:

Its either u stay outside the city or u r ignorant of what is happening in Ib

smiley smiley smiley
Re: Oyo Assembly Set To Impeach Rauf Olaniyan, Depuy Governor (Photo) by Gbengajans: 12:05pm On Jun 17, 2022
Pity for him

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mama Peace Dancing Live In Onitsha(pictures) / Kelechi Nwakali Visits Emeka Ihedioha, Imo State Governor-Elect / Photos From The Mass Burial Of 40 Victims Of Southern Kaduna Terrorist Attacks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.