Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,989 members, 7,821,452 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

My VP Slot Belongs To Christians – Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My VP Slot Belongs To Christians – Tinubu (2232 Views)

God Will Judge Between Nigerian Christians, Tinubu – Ex-sgf, Lawal / Tinubu: If My VP Steps Down Within INEC Timeframe, It Is Legal / Charles Idahosa: Igbos Don’t Deserve Presidency In 2023, They Will Get VP Slot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My VP Slot Belongs To Christians – Tinubu by AkuYAY: 5:46pm On Jun 15, 2022
The Presidential Candidate of the ruling All Progressive Congress (APC), Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu has condemned rumours alleging that he intends to pick a fellow Muslim as a running mate

He made the statement while speaking with Journalists during the APC rally held yesterday in Ekiti ahead of the forthcoming governorship election in the state.

He however distanced himself from the rumours, stressing that the carriers were undemocratic elements that are already threatened his imminent victory in the coming presidential poll.

When asked by Journalist on his choice of a Vice President, Tinubu maintained that the VP slot belongs to the Northeastern region and particularly the Christians, although consultations are yet ongoing as to who will be decided.

Continue reading at https://ybtcnews.com/my-vp-slot-belongs-to-christians-tinubu/ | YBTC NEWS

Re: My VP Slot Belongs To Christians – Tinubu by cleatsmottled9: 5:47pm On Jun 15, 2022
Asiwaju of Nigeria is one of the greatest politician ever. As it stands, he is the most mentioned politician in Africa. He is the governor with the best cabinet in his era and we are very sure that having a man like this as president means we will have capable hands at the helm of affairs, a win-win for Nigeria

84 Likes

Re: My VP Slot Belongs To Christians – Tinubu by paracolaxnear1: 5:53pm On Jun 15, 2022
Tinubu omo olodo ide . This man is just showing up everywhere you go.
Re: My VP Slot Belongs To Christians – Tinubu by Aonkuuse(m): 5:54pm On Jun 15, 2022
Toh
Re: My VP Slot Belongs To Christians – Tinubu by Vulturereloaded: 5:59pm On Jun 15, 2022
If you like let it belong to atheists. He is not going anywhere.

The North will prefer a sick christian as president and a healthy muslim vice, than a sick muslim and healthy Christian vice.

Peter obi is a Christian, Southern, Youth and Nigerian Project.
Re: My VP Slot Belongs To Christians – Tinubu by ImmaculateJOE(m): 6:01pm On Jun 15, 2022
As an OBIdient person, I so which he picks a Muslim running mate..

4 Likes

Re: My VP Slot Belongs To Christians – Tinubu by Coolsperm: 6:14pm On Jun 15, 2022
I thought some members of YMP (Yoruba Muslims pigs) said religion does not matter.

1 Like

Re: My VP Slot Belongs To Christians – Tinubu by Prolificgiant(m): 6:31pm On Jun 15, 2022
By friday we will know who the VP is lets keep our finger's crossed .if u reside around akoka or bariga and can clean very well chat me up i have fast one for u.Preferably male
Re: My VP Slot Belongs To Christians – Tinubu by wallarwallar(m): 6:33pm On Jun 15, 2022
Una don hear make we rest with dis una wotowoto
Re: My VP Slot Belongs To Christians – Tinubu by Okoroawusa: 6:35pm On Jun 15, 2022
Prolificgiant:
By friday we will know who the VP is lets keep our finger's crossed .if u reside around akoka or bariga and can clean very well chat me up i have fast one for u.Preferably male
Clean what?

I am suspecting this your ad
Re: My VP Slot Belongs To Christians – Tinubu by Kingspin(m): 6:39pm On Jun 15, 2022
Tell us how you will grow the agric sector
Re: My VP Slot Belongs To Christians – Tinubu by Prolificgiant(m): 9:11pm On Jun 15, 2022
Okoroawusa:

Clean what?

I am suspecting this your ad
house cleaning what are u thinking
Re: My VP Slot Belongs To Christians – Tinubu by islandsscotch8: 9:34pm On Jun 15, 2022
Jagaban, the slayer of mpukumiri addicts is the only answer and the right person to solve Nigeria's numerous problems.
Re: My VP Slot Belongs To Christians – Tinubu by stainedanisus1: 9:45pm On Jun 15, 2022
Asiwaju baba Seyi , on your mandate till infinity. A forward thinker and a master strategist
Re: My VP Slot Belongs To Christians – Tinubu by cuddlyaplasta4: 9:48pm On Jun 15, 2022
ABAT This man need to be studied by student of politics in our universities, we need to have a full syllabus on Asiwaju with reference to Nigerian politics
Re: My VP Slot Belongs To Christians – Tinubu by Samunique(m): 10:03pm On Jun 15, 2022
We are waiting !!!
Re: My VP Slot Belongs To Christians – Tinubu by TallerKola: 10:04pm On Jun 15, 2022
Jagaban , on your mandate we stand. He is so present almost on every news
Re: My VP Slot Belongs To Christians – Tinubu by bicoloratrite9: 10:35pm On Jun 15, 2022
Asiwaju don't have time for Meth addicts, I know they are bitter about him. This man need to be studied by student of politics in our universities, we need to have a full syllabus on Asiwaju with reference to Nigerian politics
Re: My VP Slot Belongs To Christians – Tinubu by KoronaKola: 10:37pm On Jun 15, 2022
Jagaban of Borgu . This man is just showing up everywhere you go. This mandate is yours and kadara will come to pass
Re: My VP Slot Belongs To Christians – Tinubu by KingintheSouth: 10:38pm On Jun 15, 2022
Thank you Sir grin cool
Re: My VP Slot Belongs To Christians – Tinubu by RobustRoad: 10:42pm On Jun 15, 2022
Bola Ahmed Tinubu , Jah bless the leader. A forward thinker and a master strategist
Re: My VP Slot Belongs To Christians – Tinubu by TallerKola: 10:48pm On Jun 15, 2022
Tinubu, Modern architect of Lasgidi will be the president no matter what. Jaga Jaga Jaga ban Borgu
Re: My VP Slot Belongs To Christians – Tinubu by osinbanjoisaliar: 10:49pm On Jun 15, 2022
AkuYAY:

The Presidential Candidate of the ruling All Progressive Congress (APC), Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu has condemned rumours alleging that he intends to pick a fellow Muslim as a running mate

He made the statement while speaking with Journalists during the APC rally held yesterday in Ekiti ahead of the forthcoming governorship election in the state.

He however distanced himself from the rumours, stressing that the carriers were undemocratic elements that are already threatened his imminent victory in the coming presidential poll.

When asked by Journalist on his choice of a Vice President, Tinubu maintained that the VP slot belongs to the Northeastern region and particularly the Christians, although consultations are yet ongoing as to who will be decided.

Continue reading at https://ybtcnews.com/my-vp-slot-belongs-to-christians-tinubu/ | YBTC NEWS

This old baboon still dey tell tales by moonlight.
Re: My VP Slot Belongs To Christians – Tinubu by OBALOLA55(m): 10:50pm On Jun 15, 2022
TINUBU BOTS EVERYWHERE grin
Re: My VP Slot Belongs To Christians – Tinubu by Weak6Exers: 10:52pm On Jun 15, 2022
Asiwaju omo olodo ide , God bless you. No matter how bitter the enemies are, you will eventually triumph over theme even if they reach a million soul. He is so present almost on every news
Re: My VP Slot Belongs To Christians – Tinubu by BowlingTall: 10:58pm On Jun 15, 2022
Asiwaju, the slayer of mpukumiri addicts. . This man is just showing up everywhere you go. He is the governor with the best cabinet in his era and we are very sure that having a man like this as president means we will have capable hands at the helm of affairs, a win-win for Nigeria
Re: My VP Slot Belongs To Christians – Tinubu by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jun 15, 2022
I hope this is fake news. I am a Christian but Jagaban would fall for the blackmail if he picks a weak northern Christian VP..... Muslim Muslim ticket is the only realistic way.
Re: My VP Slot Belongs To Christians – Tinubu by techWriter3: 11:15pm On Jun 15, 2022
Re: My VP Slot Belongs To Christians – Tinubu by KoronaKola: 11:15pm On Jun 15, 2022
Jagaban, the slayer of mpukumiri addicts , the man that make the heart of Meth addicts beat with fear. They wish they had someone like him, but they can never see someone like him hence they resorted to hating and gnashing of teeth. The only governor that consistently challenged the federal powers in his era as governor. The man who took the FG to court and made sure he created LCDAs to make government closer to people which is what many states copied now. A forward thinker
Re: My VP Slot Belongs To Christians – Tinubu by QueenOfTheCoast(f): 2:57am On Jun 16, 2022
WesternOligarch:
I hope this is fake news. I am a Christian but Jagaban would fall for the blackmail if he picks a weak northern Christian VP..... Muslim Muslim ticket is the only realistic way.
the youths are coming

they have no manifestos to campaign with apart from their usual old tribalism and tribal card tactics.

But we'll remind them that tribalism won't bring back dollars to at least 400
tribalism won't bring back fuel to 95 naira
tribalism won't send our undergraduates back to school.
tribalism won't fix our security.
tribalism won't develop our economy.

since suffering knows no tribe or religion, since we're suffering together irrespective of our tribe and religion, it's also fair if we get it right together by sending thieves and those who thinks they can rape Nigeria TURN by TURN.
Enough is Enough!!!

2023 will be the youths vs the criminals
it won't be business as usual.
Re: My VP Slot Belongs To Christians – Tinubu by papiilo(m): 10:50am On Jun 16, 2022
Prolificgiant:
house cleaning what are u thinking
hello

(1) (Reply)

You Arrest Yahoo Boys And leave Corrupt Politicians -peter Obi / Asiwaju Tinubu Rally Ongoing At Ibadan Them No Even Pass 20 / APC Supporter Caught Posting Photoshopped Picture Of Tinubu With "Chicago Staff"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.